The US is the only country in the world the opposition is working for the Biden virus against their own country

The first paragraph [P1] is absurd. Sending Federal Troops into a State without the request of the Governor is a violation of States Rights, and not sending necessary Personal Protection Equipment when requested was an example of Trump putting Medical Personal in harm's way out of spite.
Fort Sumter

The defense rests....

Fort Sumter was a federal installation long before the start of the civil war. From Wikipedia:

"on December 17, 1836, South Carolina officially ceded all "right, title and, claim" to the site of Fort Sumter to the United States. "

The defense fails.
https://ord.uscourts.gov/index.php/court-info/contact-us/portland-divisionSo, who owns the Mark O. Hatfield U.S. Courthouse in Portland, Oregon???

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-u...rs-will-begin-phased-withdrawal-from-portland
The defense rests.....AGAIN

I know that English is hard for you to understand amigo, but...

The key word is 'Sending'. All federal law enforcement officers that were working at the Courthouse should be there...working with the local law enforcement.

However, sending additional officers against the wishes of the governor is illegal.
BOOKMARKED!!!

There's NO WAY your position on this issue will backfire, is there? NONE WHATSOEVER? RIGHT?

:laughing0301:

By the way, what you're saying is that all invasions into South Carolina by Union troops was illegal. You are arguing for the Confederacy.
:laughing0301:

• Love
Reactions: kaz
Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Shumer, Gretchen Whitmer, you, all the other leftists on the board, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, the Washington Post, the NY Times ...

Oh sorry, you said one.

Tell me, grasshopper. What are you NOT trying to shut down? You are actually claiming Democrats do not want to re-shut down the businesses and go back to self quarantine in our homes?
A list of names is not showing where they’ve said it. Show me where anyone has said they want the entire economy to shut down.

A clip. A quote. A tweet. Anything.

Or we could skip to the end and just all admit you made that up.

I answered your question. Your turn to answer mine. How do they NOT want to shut down?

They want to reclose business across the country and go back to self isolation. What are you even trying to claim?

You didn’t. You listed a bunch of people who have never said anything of the sort and you’ll never have a quote from any of them claiming the nonsense you have.

Essential businesses have always stayed open. Grocery stores, hospitals/pharmacies, even a lot of construction work. Furthermore, millions of people are working from home without difficulty.

So as you can see, you are an idiot.

Right. On the last point I work at home, I haven't missed a paycheck.

OK, so business people and nurses are fine. You want everyone else to go home and not work. And that's not shutting down the economy according to you.

You're so full of shit

The first paragraph [P1] is absurd. Sending Federal Troops into a State without the request of the Governor is a violation of States Rights, and not sending necessary Personal Protection Equipment when requested was an example of Trump putting Medical Personal in harm's way out of spite.
Fort Sumter

The defense rests....

Fort Sumter was a federal installation long before the start of the civil war. From Wikipedia:

"on December 17, 1836, South Carolina officially ceded all "right, title and, claim" to the site of Fort Sumter to the United States. "

The defense fails.

OK, so you support Trump protecting Federal property in Portland. Well, that's a step forward for you

I support law enforcement's responsibility to arrest violent or destructive people. However, I believe that only a tiny minority of the protestors in Portland have been violent or destructive.

Many legal observers, news reporters and even medical personnel have been arrested during the protests. If they're being arrested it's almost certain that other non-violent protestors are being arrested.

Law enforcement also has a responsibility to protect people's right to peaceful assembly.

That has nothing to do with what I said.

You said that Fort Sumpter was Federal property and they had a right to protect it as such.

So you then agree with the Federal government protecting their property in Portland and not letting the looters and rioters burn it down and destroy it.

As for the "percent" of protesters who are peaceful, I'll let you bicker over that. But they've done billions in damage across the country

Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Shumer, Gretchen Whitmer, you, all the other leftists on the board, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, the Washington Post, the NY Times ...

Oh sorry, you said one.

Tell me, grasshopper. What are you NOT trying to shut down? You are actually claiming Democrats do not want to re-shut down the businesses and go back to self quarantine in our homes?
A list of names is not showing where they’ve said it. Show me where anyone has said they want the entire economy to shut down.

I answered your question. Your turn to answer mine. How do they NOT want to shut down?

They want to reclose business across the country and go back to self isolation. What are you even trying to claim?

You didn’t. You listed a bunch of people who have never said anything of the sort and you’ll never have a quote from any of them claiming the nonsense you have.

Essential businesses have always stayed open. Grocery stores, hospitals/pharmacies, even a lot of construction work. Furthermore, millions of people are working from home without difficulty.

OK, so business people and nurses are fine. You want everyone else to go home and not work. And that's not shutting down the economy according to you.

You're so full of shit
You’re a dishonest piece of shit. You accused Dems of wanting to shut down the entire economy and after that blew up in your face you’re going to accuse us of something else.

Oh sorry, you said one.

You're so full of shit
You’re a dishonest piece of shit. You accused Dems of wanting to shut down the entire economy and after that blew up in your face you’re going to accuse us of something else.

You just agreed with me that Dems want to shut down the economy. You said essential services could stay open or anyone who can work from home, but that's a small portion of the economy. It's what we did the first time when we shut down the economy.

Do you read your own posts?

It's all about devastating your own country to win an election in November. You're one sick fuck

Democrats are the only ones saying we need to shut down all of the economy.

Again, no Dem ever said that. You lied and continue to lie

You just agreed with me that Dems want to shut down the economy.

If by shut down the economy you mean shut down all the economy, no. I never agreed and that never happened. Dems weren’t the only ones saying we need to shut down some of the economy.

It's what we did the first time when we shut down the economy.

Which was a bipartisan effort in case you didn’t notice

You said essential services could stay open or anyone who can work from home, but that's a small portion of the economy.

It’s really not. The part of the economy we shut down in my state (a blue state) was a minority of businesses that were high risk for worsening the outbreak

It makes no difference what I write if you just lie about it.

Again, no Dem ever said that. You lied and continue to lie

You just agreed with me that Dems want to shut down the economy.

If by shut down the economy you mean shut down all the economy, no. I never agreed and that never happened. Dems weren’t the only ones saying we need to shut down some of the economy.

It's what we did the first time when we shut down the economy.

Which was a bipartisan effort in case you didn’t notice

You said essential services could stay open or anyone who can work from home, but that's a small portion of the economy.

It’s really not. The part of the economy we shut down in my state (a blue state) was a minority of businesses that were high risk for worsening the outbreak

It makes no difference what I write if you just lie about it.

Notice you said I want to shut down "all" of the economy and underlined all to emphasize it.

Here's the thing, it never happened. I said shut down the economy. You added the word all and underlined it. It's how disingenuous you are.

When I said shut down the economy, OBVIOUSLY I realized that "essential services" would remain open, like they did last time.

But you want to destroy the economy by shutting it almost entirely down. That's what I said, lying, flaming sack of cow shit

Here's the thing, it never happened. I said shut down the economy. You added the word all and underlined it. It's how disingenuous you are.
You are out of your damn mind. I added nothing.

Liar, you added the word "all" and you underlined YOUR word. Then you put it in my quote as if I said it.

Obviously I know we are keeping "essential services" open like we did last time. But that still leaves most of the economy closed.

What a retard.

kaz: Democrats want to close the economy

colfax: No they don't want to close all the economy, kaz, you said all. We want to keep grocery stores open, so the entire economy isn't closed. Bam!

What a pecker head

When I said I'm against being political in a national crisis, you came out and acted as if I said I was for being political. It's your head shoved up your ass. Typical Democrat third grade response.

And again, so give counter examples. When through any of this have Democrats not been political?
I CAN NOT CONTROL WHAT YOU PERCEIVE

TYPICAL IMMATURE RESPONSE REFERRING TO ME AS A TYPICAL 3RD GRADE DEMOCRAT

NOW YOU WANT AN EXAMPLE BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME....

Dude, what you did is stereotypical playgrounding. I said we need to stop the politics in the Wuhan virus and you pretended you thought I was FOR being political. That's third grade playgrounding. Just stop it with the politics in a pandemic. That was my point, right? Think about it
I'M NOT A DUDE

I DONT GIVE A CRAP IF YOU ARE FOR OR AGAINST BEING POLITICAL
YOU SAY STOP PLAYING POLITICS...GOT IT

I SAY SEEK GOD WHILE THERE IS STILL TIME....
THAT IS MY POINT

When I said I'm against being political in a national crisis, you came out and acted as if I said I was for being political. It's your head shoved up your ass. Typical Democrat third grade response.

And again, so give counter examples. When through any of this have Democrats not been political?

Dude, what you did is stereotypical playgrounding. I said we need to stop the politics in the Wuhan virus and you pretended you thought I was FOR being political. That's third grade playgrounding. Just stop it with the politics in a pandemic. That was my point, right? Think about it
I'M NOT A DUDE

THAT IS MY POINT

You haven't made any point, you just babbled.

Now finding God is your point? You a religious fanatic?

When Trump acts, the Democrats attack him for violating State rights. Then the attack him for not acting. They never say what their actual position is, they just pounce and attack.

We had a plan in March. Flatten the curve for hospitals. It's still flat for March numbers, but Democrats are just pouncing and attacking anyway. Whatever happens, they just pounce and attack.

The John Lewis funeral is the latest and most obvious. Does ANYONE think the Democrats want Trump at the funeral? They hate him, obviously not. But they're attacking him for that too, something they want Trump to NOT do.

We have two parties, they are half the country. They can shut us down, and they are. Yes, they can stiffle the entire country. There's nothing honorable and noble about that, quite the reverse. It's sick and depraved.

Can anyone say anything that the Democrats actually want? Of course not. That would be a standard they'd have to defend. Their whole shtick is to just look for opportunities, any opportunity, to pounce and attack. Were else in the world has the opposition party set a Biden virus strategy of thwarting the governing party from dealing with the virus? Nowhere
Are you mentally ill? Because I’m not sure how it’s the Biden virus when you’re orange psychopath is the one who failed to control the virus.
You should really shut up. You’re embarrassing yourself
Trumpanzees do that daily.

The first paragraph [P1] is absurd. Sending Federal Troops into a State without the request of the Governor is a violation of States Rights
Wrong. They have a RIGHT and OBLIGATION to protect federal property from left wing kooks encouraged by left wing politicians

I'M NOT A DUDE

THAT IS MY POINT

PLEASE REFER TO POST #2

When Trump acts, the Democrats attack him for violating State rights. Then the attack him for not acting. They never say what their actual position is, they just pounce and attack.

We had a plan in March. Flatten the curve for hospitals. It's still flat for March numbers, but Democrats are just pouncing and attacking anyway. Whatever happens, they just pounce and attack.

The John Lewis funeral is the latest and most obvious. Does ANYONE think the Democrats want Trump at the funeral? They hate him, obviously not. But they're attacking him for that too, something they want Trump to NOT do.

We have two parties, they are half the country. They can shut us down, and they are. Yes, they can stiffle the entire country. There's nothing honorable and noble about that, quite the reverse. It's sick and depraved.

Can anyone say anything that the Democrats actually want? Of course not. That would be a standard they'd have to defend. Their whole shtick is to just look for opportunities, any opportunity, to pounce and attack. Were else in the world has the opposition party set a Biden virus strategy of thwarting the governing party from dealing with the virus? Nowhere
Are you mentally ill? Because I’m not sure how it’s the Biden virus when you’re orange psychopath is the one who failed to control the virus.
You should really shut up. You’re embarrassing yourself
Trumpanzees do that daily.

You're a woman supporting a sexual predator. Tell me about embarrassing yourself again ...

I'M NOT A DUDE

THAT IS MY POINT

PLEASE REFER TO POST #2

All that does is repeat the same point. You a religious nut job? God wants what you do?

Liar, you added the word "all" and you underlined YOUR word. Then you put it in my quote as if I said it.

Obviously I know we are keeping "essential services" open like we did last time. But that still leaves most of the economy closed.

What a retard.

colfax: No they don't want to close all the economy, kaz, you said all. We want to keep grocery stores open, so the entire economy isn't closed. Bam!

What a pecker head
You're crazy, you know that. You're accusing me of editing your own posts which anyone can see for themselves.

Seriously, you're paranoid and delusional.

What a retard.

What a pecker head
You're crazy, you know that. You're accusing me of editing your own posts which anyone can see for themselves.

Show my quote where I said to shut down "all" of the economy with or without the underline.

Obviously I didn't think we were shutting down "essential services," but saying we are ONLY allowing essential services to run is shutting down the economy.

You're a liar, and a bad one

What a retard.

What a pecker head

Show my quote where I said to shut down "all" of the economy with or without the underline.

Obviously I didn't think we were shutting down "essential services," but saying we are ONLY allowing essential services to run is shutting down the economy.

You’re nuts. You’re accusing me of editing your posts when I haven’t done anything of the sort.

You’re nuts. You’re accusing me of editing your posts when I haven’t done anything of the sort.

So show the quote. Where did I say "all?"

You obviously can't.

When you say "editing posts," I'm not accusing you of a rules violation, you didn't do it in a quote box. You did it in your post. I'm just calling you a liar

Forum List

Back