The US has abandoned one of its own, MARINE veteran Paul Whelan

Every human being I know is just hunky-dory with Putin these days. That Evil Russia bullshit is just more leftist pseudo-intellectual masturbation.

Maybe they would have a hope of being cured is all the MSM self-destructed, suddenly.

I don't think I get you here

Russia is kind of evil, not the people but the leader who invaded Ukraine. Ukraine is corrupt but the people... well, we know that's always a different story.

I don't think I get you here

Russia is kind of evil, not the people but the leader who invaded Ukraine. Ukraine is corrupt but the people... well, we know that's always a different story.

MSM needs us to believe that Putin is evil.

I don't listen to MSM and use other sources to help me form my opinions.

Well, of course he has been abandoned... just like all Americans have been by this sick admin who only "cares about" those who vote for their sorry asses

But at least briben didn't kick us out of our country (yet) and force us to live in that hellhole Russia

Pray for Paul Whelan
Russia has Whelan. They are calling the shots.

Well, of course he has been abandoned... just like all Americans have been by this sick admin who only "cares about" those who vote for their sorry asses

But at least briben didn't kick us out of our country (yet) and force us to live in that hellhole Russia

Pray for Paul Whelan
What did Trump do for Whelan? Whelan was imprisoned when Trump was president.

Former Trump White House national security official Fiona Hill said Sunday that the deal to swap Bout for Whelan was a possibility while Trump was in office.

“At the particular time, I also have to say here that President Trump wasn’t especially interested in engaging in that swap for also Paul Whelan. He was not particularly interested in Paul’s case in the way that one would have thought he would be,” Hill said on CBS’s “Face the Nation” with Margaret Brennan.

David Whelan, Paul Whelan’s brother, has also accused the Trump administration of not appearing “interested in” the case.

“I think the first two years, partly I think the Trump administration was not prepared to or not interested in working on wrongful detention cases,” David Whelan said Saturday on MSNBC.

“The Biden administration is much more engaged in wrongful detentions,” he added.

Trump just cannot bring himself to criticize his man crush, Vladimir Putin. It is literally impossible for him.

Trump administration was ‘not prepared’ for or ‘not interested in’ wrongful detentions: Paul Whelan’s brother​

“The Biden administration is much more engaged in wrongful detentions,” he said, adding that the president has “given the government more tools to help wrongful detainee families, but also to try to start to punish the nations who are doing that.”

Whelan made equally critical remarks about Trump on Friday when he questioned the idea that Trump “cares” about his brother’s situation any more than he did during his presidency.

“Former President Trump appears to have mentioned my brother #PaulWhelan’s wrongful detention more in the last 24 hours than he did in the 2 years of his presidency in which Paul was held hostage by #Russia,” Whelan wrote.

Pray for Paul Whelan

I like that misspelling because it describes the Big Guy so well

Forum List

Back