The US has abandoned one of its own, MARINE veteran Paul Whelan

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Well, of course he has been abandoned... just like all Americans have been by this sick admin who only "cares about" those who vote for their sorry asses

But at least briben didn't kick us out of our country (yet) and force us to live in that hellhole Russia

Pray for Paul Whelan

Well, of course he has been abandoned... just like all Americans have been by this sick admin who only "cares about" those who vote for their sorry asses

But at least briben didn't kick us out of our country (yet) and force us to live in that hellhole Russia

Pray for Paul Whelan

Wasn’t he captured while Trump was President and Trump refused to deal for him?

Pray for Paul Whelan
Biden's admin is trying a new tactic after years of failure.

Whelan can be quickly exchanged for another spy.

It goes below the radar now and will be revived again when Biden succeeds!

Wasn’t he captured while Trump was President and Trump refused to deal for him?
Has Biden made a deal for him? There was what, a year left in Trumps presidency to get it done? Biden has had 3 years. What has HE done?

We don’t have the best relations with Putin right now.

What are you proposing we do about Whelan?
Relations are just fine behind the scene. Putin could never refuse to make the deal if America will deal in equal terms. And he will keep it secret that Whelan is a spy so that no embarrassment will be made public.l

Whelan is a done deal yesterday but the good news needs to be delayed for a few weeks. Or maybe even a New Years day present from Biden??

Relations are just fine behind the scene. Putin could never refuse to make the deal if America will deal in equal terms. And he will keep it secret that Whelan is a spy so that no embarrassment will be made public.l

Whelan is a done deal yesterday but the good news needs to be delayed for a few weeks. Or maybe even a New Years day present from Biden??
I am sure extensive behind the scenes negotiations are being conducted

He isnt black or a lesbian.
He is fucked.
Hey, that's my line!

I told this lib once who worked as a librarian and didn't like that I am conservative

"If I were gay and Black, I'd get some help"

she didn't respond, probably was kind of speechless. The libs aren't used to conservatives standing up for themselves?

Pray for Paul Whelan
he is being held by a man who would release him in a minute if trump called and offered a few nuclear secrets. trump must hate americans not to make this really perfect call.

Hey, that's my line!

I told this lib once who worked as a librarian and didn't like that I am conservative

"If I were gay and Black, I'd get some help"

she didn't respond, probably was kind of speechless. The libs aren't used to conservatives standing up for themselves?
probably is not accustomed to conservatives who read.

Pray for Paul Whelan
Maybe ask Trump if he would call his bestie and politely beg for his release?

a Marine of all people.

I have known about Whelan for some time, but for some reason missed he is a Marine.

This is beyond shameful

:mad:

dude actually considers himself an American like we conservatives do

LOL

:auiqs.jpg:

Every human being I know is just hunky-dory with Putin these days. That Evil Russia bullshit is just more leftist pseudo-intellectual masturbation.

Maybe they would have a hope of being cured is all the MSM self-destructed, suddenly.

Forum List

Back