The Unvaccinated-

WoW - I lost track of the lies a quarter of the way through OP.
Some people get the vax and still get the COVIDS ("according to reports") ??
The efficacy is proven to be at least 90% on both Pfizer and Moderna. So yes, there is a potential for that however slim.
And if they DO still get the COVIDS - The outcomes are substantially better.
So don't vaccinate - Just stay the hell away from the rest of us. ;)

If your Employer requires to have your Covid Shots and you decide not to them YOU stay home and one of us will assume your job.

So, an "employer" can force medical procedures? You Nazis sure hate civil rights.

View attachment 474191
The Progs are ingenious. They use social justice rights to overshadow civil rights that is not part of social justice rights while undermining unalienable rights that are being removed without a much of a complaint by many people. We did not have to open up to the world to cause all of this. We were warned by the founding fathers about this. Our political class and others who were into their self greed helped to sell us out. The real greatest generations was anyone who worked by the sweat on their brows with very little social programs. All we had to do is keep limits on the programs and continue on cruise control and experience the bumps on the road as being normal. Now it is to late as the opposition to this is presently constituted. They have to be as them.

The efficacy is proven to be at least 90% on both Pfizer and Moderna. So yes, there is a potential for that however slim.
Exactly

You have no right to infect others

If your Employer requires to have your Covid Shots and you decide not to them YOU stay home and one of us will assume your job.

So, an "employer" can force medical procedures? You Nazis sure hate civil rights.

View attachment 474191
The Progs are ingenious. They use social justice rights to overshadow civil rights that is not part of social justice rights while undermining unalienable rights that are being removed without a much of a complaint by many people. We did not have to open up to the world to cause all of this. We were warned by the founding fathers about this. Our political class and others who were into their self greed helped to sell us out. The real greatest generations was anyone who worked by the sweat on their brows with very little social programs. All we had to do is keep limits on the programs and continue on cruise control and experience the bumps on the road as being normal. Now it is to late as the opposition to this is presently constituted. They have to be as them.
You have no Civil Right to spread infection

Exactly

You have no right to infect others

B-Bu-BUT FREEDUMB!! :rolleyes:

B-Bu-BUT FREEDUMB!! :rolleyes:

Their argument is the same as Conservatards used on smoking indoors

I have a Civil Right to smoke....if you don’t like it, you can leave

I have a Civil Right to not wear a mask or get vaccinated. If you don’t like it, you can leave

Yes because vaccinating to save millions of lives is the same thing as performing cruel medical experiments on unwilling victims

If the Trump vaccine works, then those vaccinated are protected from the Wuhan Designer Virus, and it is irrelevant if others are vaccinated.

You don't give a fuck about protection, you seek to impose totalitarian control over others.

It's all about power for your filthy Reich.

this causing a rift in my family....son refuses so far to get the jab...of course he was able to so far use the excuse nc has not opened to his age group...we get on as long as the vaccine is not discussed

this causing a rift in my family....son refuses so far to get the jab...of course he was able to so far use the excuse nc has not opened to his age group...we get on as long as the vaccine is not discussed

If you get the vaccine why are you so scared of him?

Companies tell you ahead of time about drug tests Dimwinger. So its your CHOICE to work there or not right?

Blood tests are illegal for drug tests by employers because they are medical procedures and violate HIPAA laws.

This is nothing more or less than a power grab by the Reich, a frontal assault on civil rights.

View attachment 474191
Like Drug tests?
Companies tell you ahead of time about drug tests Dimwinger. So its your CHOICE to work there or not right?
Same goes with vaccines

If your employer doesn’t want to risk you infecting other employees, you are free to work elsewhere

Today, the New Normals are presenting us with a “choice,” (a) conform to their New Normal ideology or (b) social segregation. What do you imagine they have planned for us tomorrow?

The "Unvaccinated" Question

Let me say, it's been real and most often, at least in reflection, fun- I will NOT get a vaccination.

Get Ready To Show Your Vaccine Passport Everywhere
It's too late for health passports to make a difference, but the damage could be immense.

New York’s Covid Vaccine Passport Makes No Sense

Allegedly, the combination of people with vaccinations and those recovered from infection have, or are, bringing about “herd immunity.” If so, what is the point of a passport?

There are credible reports that some who have been vaccinated have nevertheless come down with Covid, which raises doubt about the efficacy of the vaccine. There are other reports that antibodies produced by the vaccines are not long lasting.

You can catch covid in between the first and second shot. It is only the second shot which gives you 94 of 95% immunity. There are no doubts about the efficacy of the vaccine among any rational people. The only doubts are coming from the irrational ones, who are politicizing medicine.

Covid cases and deaths are actually spiking. We are nowhere near herd immunity. That is what the passport is for, i would imagine.

stick the gene altering chinese flu shot up every demonRATS smelly ass.
i trust these anti-AMERICA commies...not
oh, but your leaders indulge in a placebo, not the actual doomsday drug they are promoting for AMERICANS

Do we know for fact they took a placebo?
Apparently doesn’t matter either way where the Chinese WMD flu is concerned.

View attachment 474191
Like Drug tests?
Same goes with vaccines

If your employer doesn’t want to risk you infecting other employees, you are free to work elsewhere
Sure if thats what the company decides and tells the employees, employees are free to leave and go work for an American company.

Forum List

Back