The Unvaccinated-

Today, the New Normals are presenting us with a “choice,” (a) conform to their New Normal ideology or (b) social segregation. What do you imagine they have planned for us tomorrow?

The "Unvaccinated" Question

Let me say, it's been real and most often, at least in reflection, fun- I will NOT get a vaccination.

Get Ready To Show Your Vaccine Passport Everywhere
It's too late for health passports to make a difference, but the damage could be immense.

New York’s Covid Vaccine Passport Makes No Sense

Allegedly, the combination of people with vaccinations and those recovered from infection have, or are, bringing about “herd immunity.” If so, what is the point of a passport?

There are credible reports that some who have been vaccinated have nevertheless come down with Covid, which raises doubt about the efficacy of the vaccine. There are other reports that antibodies produced by the vaccines are not long lasting.
We deserve the right to be protected from dumbass anti-vaxxers.
Absolutely. Keep these crazy fucks away from normal folks. They can sit in the corner watching their videos.
Right.....you crazy fs just stay in your basements.
We run things now boy. STFU.
Not with your facediapers breathing all that CO2 and turning your tiny brains into mush. Legend in your own missing mind are you?

Is that all that you are afraid of? A little too much CO2? Sheesh, you need to come up with better reasons than that. If that's all you got, the only thing you have is paranoia.

Then take the vaccine. Or do you claim it doesn't work?

The problem with you Nazis is that you're dumb as all fuck.

If the vaccine works and you take it, you're protected, regardless of whether others take it.

If you are not protected from the unvaccinated despite being vaccinated, then the vaccine doesn't work.

I get that logic and thinking are not things you Nazi vermin engage in, still...

If your Employer requires to have your Covid Shots and you decide not to them YOU stay home and one of us will assume your job.

So, an "employer" can force medical procedures? You Nazis sure hate civil rights.

1617112947422.png

Today, the New Normals are presenting us with a “choice,” (a) conform to their New Normal ideology or (b) social segregation. What do you imagine they have planned for us tomorrow?

The "Unvaccinated" Question

Let me say, it's been real and most often, at least in reflection, fun- I will NOT get a vaccination.

Get Ready To Show Your Vaccine Passport Everywhere
It's too late for health passports to make a difference, but the damage could be immense.

New York’s Covid Vaccine Passport Makes No Sense

Allegedly, the combination of people with vaccinations and those recovered from infection have, or are, bringing about “herd immunity.” If so, what is the point of a passport?

There are credible reports that some who have been vaccinated have nevertheless come down with Covid, which raises doubt about the efficacy of the vaccine. There are other reports that antibodies produced by the vaccines are not long lasting.
And yet you Progs live your lives more so in extreme unhealthy ways more then any group. It does not make sense. Like there is a cure for anything we do. There may be a cure if lucky. But it costs. It costs a lot. And in the end there is massive incarcerations and death as the state has its answers. As it always had its answers. Politicians who change their views on most issues every few years should be a warning. That means they exist for power and money.

Forum List

Back