The University of Southern California cancels its Muslim valedictorian’s commencement speech

I’d feel worse if I had a little sister or baby who was intentionally targeted for MURDER by having her head sawed off with a dull blade by the Muslim savages simply because she was Jewish.
I’m sure you’d feel bad if that happened. But that’s not what I asked about. Wanna try again?

I’m sure you’d feel bad if that happened. But that’s not what I asked about. Wanna try again?
No, I still wouldn’t consider it a genocide because I know that the deaths of Palestinian civilians are barely 1% of the population - and they aren’t the target, the way the Jews were..

Now you: which side is saying that won’t stop until everyone on the other side is dead?

Its a lot sad we love in a time when a young lady is unable to give a commencement speech because of the threats of violence. I understand the need to maintain student and spectator safety, however we should be a society that can hear opinions contrary from our own without resorting to harming people.
LOL. So, you are upset that she couldn't give a pro terrorist speech against Jews?

He’s saying that he thinks an antisemite should be free to use a platform provided by a university to spread lies and slander against a Jewish-majority state - and, as you note, cheer on Islamic terrorism.
It was more than lies and slander. That would have been okay. It was encouraging people to attack Jews including students and faculty. It was a demand to cleanse the school of Jews, NOW.

These foreigners and other ill educated or mal educated individuals really do not understand freedom of speech. There is no freedom to antagonize to murder. This girl is like the girl that threatened the city council in Bakersfield. Neither has any idea that solicitations to murder isn't protected speech.

It was more than lies and slander. That would have been okay. It was encouraging people to attack Jews including students and faculty. It was a demand to cleanse the school of Jews, NOW.

These foreigners and other ill educated or mal educated individuals really do not understand freedom of speech. There is no freedom to antagonize to murder. This girl is like the girl that threatened the city council in Bakersfield. Neither has any idea that solicitations to murder isn't protected speech.
OMG….she is inciting violence against Jews! Worse than I even thought.

This is the result of allowing antisemitic Muslims to immigrate en masse. They’re already 15% of the population in the adjacent county, and the shopping mall looks like I’ve been transported to Saudi Arabia.

A valedictorian speech is not the time for a Muslim to call for the eradication of an American ally and further the spread of antisemitism. Glad they shut the Jew-hater up.

The decision was likely impacted by the fact the leftist colleges are doing nothing to protect Jewish students from abuse, and allowing the hatred for Jews to spread - and being called to task for it by Congress.

LOL. So, you are upset that she couldn't give a pro terrorist speech against Jews?
I am upset she is unable to speak because of threats against her and the university creating safety concerns. You don’t have to support what someone says to support their ability to say it.

He’s saying that he thinks an antisemite should be free to use a platform provided by a university to spread lies and slander against a Jewish-majority state - and, as you note, cheer on Islamic terrorism.
Well you know all about lies and slander as it’s all you’ve done here. But I still support you being able to express yourself as the dumbass you truly are.

I am upset she is unable to speak because of threats against her and the university creating safety concerns. You don’t have to support what someone says to support their ability to say it.
But you are OK with her making threats against others and her supporting terrorist activities. Do others get equal time for their opinions? Who's giving the pro-Israeli speech?

All fine points.

BUT, all she had to do was publicly recognize Israel's right to exist and condemn the idea that Israel should be destroyed. Since SHE is the one who was spreading the idea that Israe should be destroyed.

Israel gets falsely accused of genocide, while it is their enemies who would immediately prosecute the genocide of israel, if they were capable.

But she just couldn't do it. That's cultism for ya!

Forum List

Back