The University of Southern California cancels its Muslim valedictorian’s commencement speech

Haha, if I hadn’t looked, which is a lie because I have, it would not be proof that I agree with her. What a silly notion.

I obviously looked at her postings to see what the controversy was about and then im seeing people like you and others on this thread accusing her of saying things that I didn’t see her say. So I’m asking for you to describe exactly what she said that you are objecting to.

I don’t think you can do this because I don’t think you’ve even looked at what she has posted

That's how I know you agree with her. You looked at this and don't have a problem with it:

If the university had allowed the speech to be given this girl might have found herself facing 40 years behind bars like Ruddi Patel.

No, I still wouldn’t consider it a genocide because I know that the deaths of Palestinian civilians are barely 1% of the population - and they aren’t the target, the way the Jews were..

Now you: which side is saying that won’t stop until everyone on the other side is dead?
Hamas has been calling for Genocide.

And I don’t believe you would be so understanding of the way Israel is engaging if you were Palestinian and had innocent family members that were killed.

That was the reason given by the university. Her speech was too incendiary. The university should back that up. Publish the speech.
That’s not the reason I saw. I read a statement about a security risk due to attention her social media posts riled up.

Can you post a link to the university saying they reviewed the speech?

That's how I know you agree with her. You looked at this and don't have a problem with it:

First of all, this is the first time I’ve seen that link. So that’s lie #1 from you. Second I never said that I didn’t have a problem about anything…. Lie #2

I’ve simply asked questions and from your avoidance and lies it’s now obvious that you don’t have a clue what this girl has actually said on social media. You’re just repeating propaganda and headlines that you read somewhere:

You didn’t require anything except for the requirements you imposed of course. It’s not my fault you can’t remember what you said.
I didn't require anything at all. I am not the one who canceled her speech. Get a grip, my man. You're having a reflexive tantrum and saying silly things.

I am saying that her condemnation of the idea of wiping Israel off the map would have gone a long way toward getting people off her back.

And you agree, I am sure. But you want to fight.

I didn't require anything at all. I am not the one who canceled her speech. Get a grip, my man. You're having a reflexive tantrum and saying silly things.

I am saying that her condemnation of the idea of wiping Israel off the map would have gone a long way toward getting people off her back.

And you agree, I am sure. But you want to fight.
You have not shown where she has said Israel should be wiped off the map

Forum List

Back