The United States is on the precipice of widespread civil unrest

They're mostly non-violent middle class college kids.

stream_img.jpg

Perhaps you're using some previously unknown definition of 'non-violent'?

View attachment 109535

It doesn’t take much of a trigger to push extremely large crowds of very angry protesters into committing acts of rioting and violence.

The United States Is On The Precipice Of Widespread Civil Unrest

What the leftist protester type loons don't realize is all this Civil Unrest, economic collapse, etc was all suppose to happen during Obama's run but instead they played their cards just right so it would all happen on Trump's watch giving them the perfect image to the morons who can't seem to wake up to reality . This is a political game past Presidents played on we the people, Trump is trying to undo it and these dumb assholes can't understand this...
Why do you guys feel so threatened and scared of protesters? They're mostly non-violent middle class college kids.
Nobody is afraid of them. I wish Trump would give us permission to Kent state them.
You want to kill what you are afraid of
No, I want to kill what is draining my pockets and annoying as fuck.
Dude, that's cold. Not to mention greedy. Mexicans are leaving the US not coming in. Your fear is irrational

View attachment 109535

It doesn’t take much of a trigger to push extremely large crowds of very angry protesters into committing acts of rioting and violence.

What the leftist protester type loons don't realize is all this Civil Unrest, economic collapse, etc was all suppose to happen during Obama's run but instead they played their cards just right so it would all happen on Trump's watch giving them the perfect image to the morons who can't seem to wake up to reality . This is a political game past Presidents played on we the people, Trump is trying to undo it and these dumb assholes can't understand this...
Why do you guys feel so threatened and scared of protesters? They're mostly non-violent middle class college kids.
Nobody is afraid of them. I wish Trump would give us permission to Kent state them.
No, I want to kill what is draining my pockets and annoying as fuck.
Dude, that's cold. Not to mention greedy. Mexicans are leaving the US not coming in. Your fear is irrational
I already told you, it's not fear..I just hate leftist swine.

View attachment 109535

Web want to kill that which is annoying.

View attachment 109535

Degenerates don't count as humans anyway.

View attachment 109535

I don't believe the United States are coming apart. Civil Unrest is a thing, a revolution is a totally different thing.
I believe within some months the situation will get better :)
I don't know....I don't see these ragamuffins becoming sane anytime soon.
Hopefully they will become less violent and more reasonable in the near future :)

View attachment 109535

I don't believe the United States are coming apart. Civil Unrest is a thing, a revolution is a totally different thing.
I don't know....I don't see these ragamuffins becoming sane anytime soon.
Hopefully they will become less violent and more reasonable in the near future :)
Or they commit mass suicide.

View attachment 109535

Like a child who keeps asking you to read her a book?

View attachment 109535

Like a bum who rudely keeps asking you for change everyday more like it.

But I remember from another thread where you said you don't have a job

View attachment 109535

Trust us it is not going to get better, society is collapsing, As well as economically. it is going to hit rock bottom before it gets better. It might take a little time, or it could happen over night. It all depends on what game the Globalist want to play.

We are not afraid of any protests.
People have a right to protest.
They do not have a right to disrupt or interfere in the everyday lives of peaceful, law-abiding Americans.
The violators of these rights need to be dealt with swiftly and violently.

View attachment 109535

No it isn't. That is just something the left wants everyone to think. The protesters are a vocal minority. The more they act like idiots, the more support the left loses.

great example of idiots blocking the road, people are getting sick of these dumb asses.

Wrong guy.

Wrong guy.
Oh. Sorry

Forum List

Back