The Union is Not a Suicide Pact - The Federal Government is Corrupt, So Let’s Dismantle it and Start Again

But you are perfectly fine with your DNC whackos. We get it.
My rep is a GOP whacko. Dan Bishop. I will revolt against him next election and overthrow his power with 51% of my closest friends… unless too many stay home, then I’ll try again in 2026.

Although it could be said as soon as females got the ability to vote, we got the great depression... :lol:

No but it seems your brain has been. Or you just dont want women as citizens. Im not sure.

Women are born citizens in this country, seems you should know this.

The 2nd thing on the list you responded to was "No women", but that was not worth bringing up to you when you listed the things you disagreed with.

To me it is the most egregious thing on the list.

So you want to adopt the Constitution of Chile after the right wing dictator was installed by the CIA. He just rounded up all the leftists, union leaders, lawyers and university professors in the soccer stadium and had the army gun them down.

That way you don’t have to worry about any leftist candidates running for office, or organizing protests.
I’m listening…

Women are born citizens in this country, seems you should know this.

The 2nd thing on the list you responded to was "No women", but that was not worth bringing up to you when you listed the things you disagreed with.

To me it is the most egregious thing on the list.
ok

If only AI was smarter than the hype, we might have to ask a computer program A.I. how to best restructure a corrupt gov't branch by branch. If it says Communism then we know who programed it and the concerns of bias programed generated responses would be accurately realized.

Forum List

Back