The Ugly Downside of "Democracy"

Individual State Governments are Democracies.

Our federal gov't is a Democratic/Constitutional Republic....which is also a form of democracy....as a parliamentary govt is a form of democracy.
still a constitutional republic and not a democracy,,

I know its complicated for the simple minded,, but do try and understand the difference,,

America is a Representative Republic, not a democracy.
That is what it was supposed to be and the marxists through identity politics forced us to make voting a right. That was the first step. Then, they use that to create robot voters and they do that by creating a demagoguery. Which is why it creates people who walk around repeating platitudes under the power of group think. Then we become tropes filled with three word campaign slogans. Three words may be too many at this point.

CHANGE
LEAN FORWARD

Socrates warned us about the dark side of democracy and that is why the word doesn't appear in the Constitution or Declaration of Independence.

Voting turning into a right has shown us how buffoons like aoc or maxine waters, or elizabeth Warren or kamala harris or how a biden gets into a position of power.

It's pathetic and we are truly doomed as a result.

yes I did,,

I [posted a legal definition with examples and detailed explanations and all you posted was a government propaganda PDF,,
The governments own definition of what it is from their own website is propaganda? You're a fuckin' idiot. You whack job Republicans just get offended by the word Democrat and don't want to call our government that no matter what the reality is.

The governments own definition of what it is from their own website is propaganda? You're a fuckin' idiot. You whack job Republicans just get offended by the word Democrat and don't want to call our government that no matter what the reality is.
a legal definition beats [propaganda any day of the week,,

propaganda is for useful idiots like you that only believe what their told to believe,,

OH,, and that was written by democrats and republicans not our government,,

Forum List

Back