The U.S. military attacked three Syrian oil tankers, killing 4 drivers.

The world bitches and moans about the US and military might but as soon as they are threatened it's like OMG save us United States!!!!!!!

Are these the same Syrians who were murdering Kurds because they were...Kurds?
Kurds and the Syrian government hardly clashed during the civil war. They tried not to get in each others way.

The US has no business there, and it will come back to bite us In the ass and some will say why they attacked us.

Syria is stopping Europe from relying on ME oil, thereby forcing Europe to rely on Russian oil. Europe does not want to rely on Russian oil, but refuses to do what is necessary to avoid such reliance because commies are in control, so they are exploiting U.S. military might...free of charge....to destroy Syria so they can open up the ME oil supply.

It's pretty disgusting all around and we, the tax payers, are unwillingly financing said efforts.

Kurds and the Syrian government hardly clashed during the civil war. They tried not to get in each others way.

The US has no business there, and it will come back to bite us In the ass and some will say why they attacked us.

We should arm the Kurds to the teeth.

Like Syria and Lebanon?

We should pull out and let them all destroy each other.

:dunno:

The morons have been trying to do that for centuries

The morons have been trying to do that for centuries
Who are we to get in the way of their pleasure?
:laughing0301:

I thought it was hilarious that Iran, which is fairly close to Syria on land, had to send their oil tanker around the Horn of Africa only to be intercepted by the Brits just a few miles from it's destination....I bet ol Koehmeany about shit his dress when that news arrived. :badgrin:

I thought it was hilarious that Iran, which is fairly close to Syria on land, had to send their oil tanker around the Horn of Africa only to be intercepted by the Brits just a few miles from it's destination....I bet ol Koehmeany about shit his dress when that news arrived. :badgrin:

Ahm the Brits are Islamaphobes? Oh wait no...they're letting them ruin a once great nation

The source "Global Research", according to Wiki, relies on conspiracy theories and left wing propaganda.

I'm pretty sure if our military fired on three oil tankers the MSM would be having the vapors by now

They were over the road tankers. Happened in May. It's our job as World Police to punish the Syrians.

Article said it was coalition forces...miss that?

Doesn't matter to me if Syria chooses to try an end run around sanctions and gets their ships blown up and people killed. Not one bit

The Syrians are engaged in the # 1" Existential Threat to humanity" the burning of Fossil fuels to produce electricity. We should bomb all of their Oilfields and refineries to stop this destruction of our Planet. Where's AOC/ and Bernie and the rest of the left on this issue? Evil Syrians!:poke:
:laughing0301:
I hope you are being sarcastic.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ira...5#imgdii=FfMBukMeJepzvM:&imgrc=A9RXt9JdgxYEKM:
Of course I am !!! So why should we believe the left on global warming! When we aren't willing to take the necessary steps to stop the "Existential threat" portrayed by the left anywhere but in America? Hmmmmmm?

Europe wants ME oil

Syria is preventing the easy transport of ME oil to Europe

Syria must be destroyed

Europe calls America, Fuck Yeah and expects our military services free of charge.

Same song, different verse.

Europe wants ME oil

Syria must be destroyed

Europe calls America, Fuck Yeah and expects our military services free of charge.

For a fair cut of the profits I have no doubt that Syria would love to allow ME to pass through their sovereign territory.

Europe wants ME oil

Syria must be destroyed

For a fair cut of the profits I have no doubt that Syria would love to allow ME to pass through their sovereign territory.
But Syria is controlled by a Russian puppet.

This is all about the EU

US Forces Destroy Syrian Oil While Enforcing Sanctions

The U.S. military attacked three Syrian oil tankers, destroying all and killing four of their drivers. The tankers were carrying Syrian oil, pumped from Syrian oil wells, and driving on Syrian territory. The U.S. justified the attack and murders while enforcing the U.S. sanctions against Syria, which prohibit the purchase or importation of any oil. The oil was pumped from Syrian oil wells under the occupation of the U.S. ally in Syria and then sold to the Syrian government, for the needs of the civilians in the regions under Syrian control.

The far North East corner of Syria has been under occupation by the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), and made up of Syrian Kurds who turned against their own country, and are working as mercenaries of the U. S. military. The region they are occupying by military force while subjugating the civilians who are forced to live under their rule is the location of major Syrian oil wells, which had provided the domestic needs of Syria for decades. The fighters are ethnically Kurds, which is a minority in Syria. The area they occupy is not predominantly Kurdish, as the majority of the population is Syrian Arabsand Syrian Christians. In an effort to establish a homeland on land which does not belong to them, they put their trust in America, who promised that if they fought ISIS in Reqaa, then the U.S. would support their establishing a Kurdistan in Syria, and breaking up Syria, which was a strategic goal for the U.S.: divide and conquer.

The Syrian civilians are living under an international economic siege, which is causing the suffering of unarmed civilians who are trying to survive, with hopes of recovery. The war is over, but economic recovery cannot begin due to the sanctions imposed by the richest western nations on the survivors of eight years of conflict which has killed up to 500,000 and has displaced millions. “I thought if we resisted the terrorists, we would be rewarded with improved conditions, but it looks like defeating the terrorists has caused America and Europe to punish us,” said an Aleppo shopkeeper.

US Forces Destroy Syrian Oil While Enforcing Sanctions - Global Research

Trump Orders More Suffering on Syrian Civilians. US-EU Supported Terrorists’ Control of Oil and Gas Wells
Good for them, bad for you, Good for US

US Forces Destroy Syrian Oil While Enforcing Sanctions

The U.S. military attacked three Syrian oil tankers, destroying all and killing four of their drivers. The tankers were carrying Syrian oil, pumped from Syrian oil wells, and driving on Syrian territory. The U.S. justified the attack and murders while enforcing the U.S. sanctions against Syria, which prohibit the purchase or importation of any oil. The oil was pumped from Syrian oil wells under the occupation of the U.S. ally in Syria and then sold to the Syrian government, for the needs of the civilians in the regions under Syrian control.

The far North East corner of Syria has been under occupation by the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), and made up of Syrian Kurds who turned against their own country, and are working as mercenaries of the U. S. military. The region they are occupying by military force while subjugating the civilians who are forced to live under their rule is the location of major Syrian oil wells, which had provided the domestic needs of Syria for decades. The fighters are ethnically Kurds, which is a minority in Syria. The area they occupy is not predominantly Kurdish, as the majority of the population is Syrian Arabsand Syrian Christians. In an effort to establish a homeland on land which does not belong to them, they put their trust in America, who promised that if they fought ISIS in Reqaa, then the U.S. would support their establishing a Kurdistan in Syria, and breaking up Syria, which was a strategic goal for the U.S.: divide and conquer.

The Syrian civilians are living under an international economic siege, which is causing the suffering of unarmed civilians who are trying to survive, with hopes of recovery. The war is over, but economic recovery cannot begin due to the sanctions imposed by the richest western nations on the survivors of eight years of conflict which has killed up to 500,000 and has displaced millions. “I thought if we resisted the terrorists, we would be rewarded with improved conditions, but it looks like defeating the terrorists has caused America and Europe to punish us,” said an Aleppo shopkeeper.

US Forces Destroy Syrian Oil While Enforcing Sanctions - Global Research

Trump Orders More Suffering on Syrian Civilians. US-EU Supported Terrorists’ Control of Oil and Gas Wells
Good for them, bad for you, Good for US

Killing truck drivers and spreading freedom and democracy. All in a days work for the good guys.

The USA has become a militaristic imperialist nation, but Americans don’t know it.

How disgusting.
What's really sad is Syria has absolutely zero implications on American interests.

We are doing ungrateful Europe's bidding....at our own expense.

How disgusting.
I suspect we are doing the bidding of Israel and Saudi Arabia. No doubt the bankers have something to do with it too.

As with all our recent wars, 99% of Americans have no interest in Syria.
The USA has become a militaristic imperialist nation, but Americans don’t know it.

How disgusting.

They think this is fighting terrorism
...and protecting our freedoms. LMFAO

Why are so many Americans so gullible?

Forum List

Back