TRIfecta!

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Okay....so let's say these three events merge in a matter of days, leaving the Rat party confronted with even more chaos and another ten to fifteen has-beens decide to run for president:

1) Mueller loses his cool after hours of grilling by GOP committee members and starts ranting that Trump is the Devil, that Melania is sending him psychic pics of herself in the shower, and he and Comey are lovers.

2) Slick Willy is indicted for sex-trafficking with Epstein, is considered a flight-risk, and jailed without bail. Hillary is so distraught she heads into the woods with a fifth of vodka and a butter knife muttering about baskets of deplorables and emails from Carlos Danger.

3) Nancy Pelosi is set upon by the four coventeers and beaten senseless. AOC is taken into custody, Pelosi's skin is found under her nails and she's sent to a Clint, Texas, concentration camp to eat stale tacos and drink toilet water.

Far-fetched you say? :dunno:

• Banned
Consider what's happened since the beginning of the century. Gore conceded the Presidency, reneged, and tried to steal the WH with hanging chads. Then the Arabs fly our own airliners into the WTC. Then Bush invades IRAQ for some reason. Then the banksters let food stamp recipients have home loans and the economy collapses. Then we get a goof who at one time admitted he was born in Kenya and is married to a tranny. Then Trump decides, what the hell, I guess I'll be the next President, is, and is hounded by a hoax conspiracy hatched by the FBI and CIA. C'mon, admit it...my TRIfecta ain't all that hard to imagine happening, right?

Forum List

Back