The U.S. military attacked three Syrian oil tankers, killing 4 drivers.

Are these the same Syrians who were murdering Kurds because they were...Kurds?

No, the people murdering Kurds are those who do not want a restoration of Kurdistan, like Turkey and Iran.
The Syrians who are trying to get oil past US sanctions are those who are trying to prevent mass starvation the US is causing.

And by the way, forced economic sanctions are not only illegal under international law, but also under US law.
You can not deprive anyone of their property or ability to conduct business without compensation.

The source "Global Research", according to Wiki, relies on conspiracy theories and left wing propaganda.

I'm pretty sure if our military fired on three oil tankers the MSM would be having the vapors by now

They were over the road tankers. Happened in May. It's our job as World Police to punish the Syrians.

Article said it was coalition forces...miss that?

Doesn't matter to me if Syria chooses to try an end run around sanctions and gets their ships blown up and people killed. Not one bit

You should care.
Forced economic sanctions are totally and completely illegal, under US law as well.

The source "Global Research", according to Wiki, relies on conspiracy theories and left wing propaganda.

I'm pretty sure if our military fired on three oil tankers the MSM would be having the vapors by now

They were over the road tankers. Happened in May. It's our job as World Police to punish the Syrians.

Doesn't matter to me if Syria chooses to try an end run around sanctions and gets their ships blown up and people killed. Not one bit

You should care.
Forced economic sanctions are totally and completely illegal, under US law as well.

Meh....I don't

This doesn't make any sense.

The logic is that Israel does not like Syria.
Syria is who prevented Israel from annexing Lebanon.
Therefore the US is trying to destroy and break up Syria.
Illegal economic sanctions are the main was of causing mass starvation, to get more mass emigration.

You should care.

Meh....I don't

So you don't care about inherent rights, mass genocide, imperialism/colonialism, etc.?
If you don't stand up for principles when it applies to others, then they won't stand up when it happens to you.

You should care.

Meh....I don't

So you don't care about inherent rights, mass genocide, imperialism/colonialism, etc.?
If you don't stand up for principles when it applies to others, then they won't stand up when it happens to you.

You're a whiny loon, dude. And that shit Israel annexing Lebanon? LOL

The Syrians are engaged in the # 1" Existential Threat to humanity" the burning of Fossil fuels to produce electricity. We should bomb all of their Oilfields and refineries to stop this destruction of our Planet. Where's AOC/ and Bernie and the rest of the left on this issue? Evil Syrians!:poke:

US Forces Destroy Syrian Oil While Enforcing Sanctions

The U.S. military attacked three Syrian oil tankers, destroying all and killing four of their drivers. The tankers were carrying Syrian oil, pumped from Syrian oil wells, and driving on Syrian territory. The U.S. justified the attack and murders while enforcing the U.S. sanctions against Syria, which prohibit the purchase or importation of any oil. The oil was pumped from Syrian oil wells under the occupation of the U.S. ally in Syria and then sold to the Syrian government, for the needs of the civilians in the regions under Syrian control.

The far North East corner of Syria has been under occupation by the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), and made up of Syrian Kurds who turned against their own country, and are working as mercenaries of the U. S. military. The region they are occupying by military force while subjugating the civilians who are forced to live under their rule is the location of major Syrian oil wells, which had provided the domestic needs of Syria for decades. The fighters are ethnically Kurds, which is a minority in Syria. The area they occupy is not predominantly Kurdish, as the majority of the population is Syrian Arabsand Syrian Christians. In an effort to establish a homeland on land which does not belong to them, they put their trust in America, who promised that if they fought ISIS in Reqaa, then the U.S. would support their establishing a Kurdistan in Syria, and breaking up Syria, which was a strategic goal for the U.S.: divide and conquer.

The Syrian civilians are living under an international economic siege, which is causing the suffering of unarmed civilians who are trying to survive, with hopes of recovery. The war is over, but economic recovery cannot begin due to the sanctions imposed by the richest western nations on the survivors of eight years of conflict which has killed up to 500,000 and has displaced millions. “I thought if we resisted the terrorists, we would be rewarded with improved conditions, but it looks like defeating the terrorists has caused America and Europe to punish us,” said an Aleppo shopkeeper.

US Forces Destroy Syrian Oil While Enforcing Sanctions - Global Research

Trump Orders More Suffering on Syrian Civilians. US-EU Supported Terrorists’ Control of Oil and Gas Wells

I can't find a confirming link to this story...any other sources?
Angelo is a lying liberal scumbag, this needs to be moved to the rubber room, where angelo belongs.

The Syrians are engaged in the # 1" Existential Threat to humanity" the burning of Fossil fuels to produce electricity. We should bomb all of their Oilfields and refineries to stop this destruction of our Planet. Where's AOC/ and Bernie and the rest of the left on this issue? Evil Syrians!:poke:
:laughing0301:
I hope you are being sarcastic.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ira...5#imgdii=FfMBukMeJepzvM:&imgrc=A9RXt9JdgxYEKM:

Forum List

Back