The "typical rude" american?

I dont imagine Americans as rude maybe a little bit ignorant, but maybe on intention and it is a cool ignorance, like all the American Presidents who mistake one or the other country for a totally other country, just lately Biden said "The people of Iran are suffering" but he meant Ukraine. Then Bush said "Are there any black Brasilions" or something similar, I forgot how he mispelled Brasilians but it was funny in german when it made the news. Also I think that Americans are intentionally ignorant because they are Americans and speak English and that means Supermen, and others must learn English. Maybe they know more then they pretend that they do. I also imagine them as open, that if you go to a American house you can feel as if you are at home, just open the fridge take a beer and put your feet on the table. Something like that. They also dont have fences, austrians have fences, americans dont have fences that means open, welcoming. That is what I was told by others who visited the US. Also the US is very big, and diverse.
Americans don't have fences because they don't want to be fenced in visually from the rest of the neighborhood, not because they are 'welcoming'.

Take the gun away and your a gutless wimp.
Real tough guy.

Thats why the op suggested Americans are basically bloody mad.
The gun culture has you fucked in the head and give you the false impression of tough guys. Youre all queer.
guns dont make a person tough but it can protect them from bad people. Faggots like you would just get raped and robbed.

Americans don't have fences because they don't want to be fenced in visually from the rest of the neighborhood, not because they are 'welcoming'.
Most of the folks in America are uneducated peons who embrace the THUG LIFE

I dont imagine Americans as rude maybe a little bit ignorant, but maybe on intention and it is a cool ignorance, like all the American Presidents who mistake one or the other country for a totally other country, just lately Biden said "The people of Iran are suffering" but he meant Ukraine. Then Bush said "Are there any black Brasilions" or something similar, I forgot how he mispelled Brasilians but it was funny in german when it made the news. Also I think that Americans are intentionally ignorant because they are Americans and speak English and that means Supermen, and others must learn English. Maybe they know more then they pretend that they do. I also imagine them as open, that if you go to a American house you can feel as if you are at home, just open the fridge take a beer and put your feet on the table. Something like that. They also dont have fences, austrians have fences, americans dont have fences that means open, welcoming. That is what I was told by others who visited the US. Also the US is very big, and diverse.
The stereotype of the "rude American" is based on the wealthy traveler who expects everything to be perfect when he/she arrives in a foreign country. There are definitely Americans who fit that description, but like all stereotypes, does not accurately depict ALL Americans. We are the most diverse country in the world so thinking there is some version of a rude American that fits all is nonsense.

Most of the folks in America are uneducated peons who embrace the THUG LIFE
Actually we have 'educated' ourselves into the problems we have. And while most here tolerate thuggery (and even profit by it) they are not thugs themselves.

Forum List

Back