The "typical rude" american?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I dont imagine Americans as rude maybe a little bit ignorant, but maybe on intention and it is a cool ignorance, like all the American Presidents who mistake one or the other country for a totally other country, just lately Biden said "The people of Iran are suffering" but he meant Ukraine. Then Bush said "Are there any black Brasilions" or something similar, I forgot how he mispelled Brasilians but it was funny in german when it made the news. Also I think that Americans are intentionally ignorant because they are Americans and speak English and that means Supermen, and others must learn English. Maybe they know more then they pretend that they do. I also imagine them as open, that if you go to a American house you can feel as if you are at home, just open the fridge take a beer and put your feet on the table. Something like that. They also dont have fences, austrians have fences, americans dont have fences that means open, welcoming. That is what I was told by others who visited the US. Also the US is very big, and diverse.

I dont imagine Americans as rude maybe a little bit ignorant, but maybe on intention and it is a cool ignorance, like all the American Presidents who mistake one or the other country for a totally other country, just lately Biden said "The people of Iran are suffering" but he meant Ukraine. Then Bush said "Are there any black Brasilions" or something similar, I forgot how he mispelled Brasilians but it was funny in german when it made the news. Also I think that Americans are intentionally ignorant because they are Americans and speak English and that means Supermen, and others must learn English. Maybe they know more then they pretend that they do. I also imagine them as open, that if you go to a American house you can feel as if you are at home, just open the fridge take a beer and put your feet on the table. Something like that. They also dont have fences, austrians have fences, americans dont have fences that means open, welcoming. That is what I was told by others who visited the US. Also the US is very big, and diverse.
We have a different perspective. Different history, media, leaders, priests, minorities, experiences, propoganda.

And depends. New York American? Los Angeles? Texas? Pennsylvania Detroit?

I watch a show called I Survived. Many of the survivors who tell how when they were escaping people who saw them kept walking or driving instead of stop to help. Or they don’t open their door. Probably smart but cowardly thing to do. That’s why I carry a gun so I’m not afraid to stop and help.

Depends on where you go, on which part of America you visit. Here in the mountains of northern Pennsylvania people in general tend to be suspicious of strangers on one hand, while on the other they will go far out of their way to help a stranded motorist or someone looking for directions. Cities are different, again—depending on where you visit.

Generalizing all Americans as one thing or another is impossible. Americans are as diverse a people as one can find anywhere around the world. Imagine combining all other countries of the world into one single nation. That's America.

As for fences . . . well, the surrounding mountain forests are perhaps the best kind around.

Well, we have an ever growing percentage of assholes in the country.

I never have felt more welcome than I did in Germany, with the exception of some of the protesters and punkers who were mad at the whole world I felt welcomed everywhere I went.

We have fences here, lots of them, but for the most part other than the very rich we don't live behind walls. However, if Dem's keep flooding our streets with violent felons it may start looking more like the RSA than any of us would like just to protect our homes and families.

Be careful about just walking into a house, grabbing a beer, and pulling up on the couch, in some locales it will certainly get you shot.

We used to have a wonderful culture here you would have very easily recognized as quite similar to your own. Sixty years of the growing leftwing movement here and debasement of the culture are rapidly eating a way at it.

As bas as our problem s are though, "There's no place like home".

Depends on where you go, on which part of America you visit. Here in the mountains of northern Pennsylvania people in general tend to be suspicious of strangers on one hand, while on the other they will go far out of their way to help a stranded motorist or someone looking for directions. Cities are different, again—depending on where you visit.

Generalizing all Americans as one thing or another is impossible. Americans are as diverse a people as one can find anywhere around the world. Imagine combining all other countries of the world into one single nation. That's America.

As for fences . . . well, the surrounding mountain forests are perhaps the best kind around.
There is a saying in America

Good fences make good neighbors​

Well, we have an ever growing percentage of assholes in the country.

I never have felt more welcome than I did in Germany, with the exception of some of the protesters and punkers who were mad at the whole world I felt welcomed everywhere I went.

We have fences here, lots of them, but for the most part other than the very rich we don't live behind walls. However, if Dem's keep flooding our streets with violent felons it may start looking more like the RSA than any of us would like just to protect our homes and families.

Be careful about just walking into a house, grabbing a beer, and pulling up on the couch, in some locales it will certainly get you shot.

We used to have a wonderful culture here you would have very easily recognized as quite similar to your own. Sixty years of the growing leftwing movement here and debasement of the culture are rapidly eating a way at it.

As bas as our problem s are though, "There's no place like home".
Indians and Mexicans said the same thing when we came here but we made it better didn’t we?

Interesting story about fences. Americans used to be a lot more social. There was a time when Americans hung out on their front porches. Something changed. We started wanting privacy n our back yards. Today we are much less social.

There's not a nation on earth that doesn't have ignorant people in it. Take your country for example... it has you.

Because there were only three TV stations and they only showed re-runs in the Summer.
No the point is they hung out on their front stoops compared to now they hang out on their patio on the back porch. Americans stopped being social with neighbors. Probably because people are a pain in the ass.

We have a different perspective. Different history, media, leaders, priests, minorities, experiences, propoganda.

And depends. New York American? Los Angeles? Texas? Pennsylvania Detroit?

I watch a show called I Survived. Many of the survivors who tell how when they were escaping people who saw them kept walking or driving instead of stop to help. Or they don’t open their door. Probably smart but cowardly thing to do. That’s why I carry a gun so I’m not afraid to stop and help.
Take the gun away and your a gutless wimp.
Real tough guy.

Thats why the op suggested Americans are basically bloody mad.
The gun culture has you fucked in the head and give you the false impression of tough guys. Youre all queer.

Real tough guy.

The gun culture has you fucked in the head and give you the false impression of tough guys. Youre all queer.
Not me. I wrestled in college. I’d fuck you up seriously. What are you British?

Did you mean "you're"?

Didn't you guys say you invented English?
Is he English? I sensed he was. I can’t believe a pussy Brit would say that about an American. We have big football players in ohio bigger than any man in britain. I think of all the pussy famous brits I know. This guy Giles I work with. So prim and proper. Like the kingsmen. The really proper Brit who can fight like James Bond and he trains the kid to be a king man? That’s jus5 a movie. No scrawny Brit can fight like that.

Is he English? I sensed he was. I can’t believe a pussy Brit would say that about an American. We have big football players in ohio bigger than any man in britain. I think of all the pussy famous brits I know. This guy Giles I work with. So prim and proper. Like the kingsmen. The really proper Brit who can fight like James Bond and he trains the kid to be a king man? That’s jus5 a movie. No scrawny Brit can fight like that.

There isn't enough room in all of England for Americans to park their cars.

There isn't enough room in all of England for Americans to park their cars.
You want to hear and see tough?

1647577183335.jpeg

Real tough guy.

:cuckoo:

Real tough guy. Thats why the op suggested Americans are basically bloody mad. The gun culture has you fucked in the head and give you the false impression of tough guys. Youre all queer.
Brits use to be tough people.
Stood up and beat the Hun twice.
But now you're globalist Euro weenies.
If another Hitler came knocking at your door.
You'd lay down and cry for your mum.

Forum List

Back