Should a heavyweight wrestler be allowed to identify as a flyweight?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Shouldn't we allow weight-challenged individuals to be able to fulfill their dreams as a lighter person and compete in the flyweight division? Since we are now governed by the New Woke Order, what could be wrong with this?

It's done by weight not by designed gender. I would have much more preferred to wrestle chicks than dudes.

Shouldn't we allow weight-challenged individuals to be able to fulfill their dreams as a lighter person and compete in the flyweight division? Since we are now governed by the New Woke Order, what could be wrong with this?
I can’t believe they let that former man swim against women. I hope the girl who wins silver paints it gold and fourth should now get a medal.

I saved the wrestling of chicks after the match.
My first lay was a wrestling groupie. She went to north farmington I went to a nearby school. She had a big pussy. In fact you may not believe this but I’ve been with a lot of women and they’ve all had gigantic pussies.

Sure, because weight isn't a binary state ... you can identify as fat or skinny ...

image.jpg

Sure... you should be allowed to identify as any thing you wish. I was born in Texas but I would never tell anyone I'm from Texas if I cared about them liking me. As we all know, it's the bottom of the barrel and that is a position it loves. So I don't identify as a Texan--nobody in their right mind would.

However, the authorities (be it the NCAA, WWE, UCF, WBC (if they still have one), etc...) have NO responsibility to go along with your self-diagnosis. The OP's lord and master identifies as a genius...does anyone else (i.e. voters) share his self-view? Nope.

So the answer is yes....you can call yourself a flyweight....whomoever is sanctioning the competition though has no obligation (and shouldn't in my view) call a clear cruiserweight a flyweight.

Sure... you should be allowed to identify as any thing you wish. I was born in Texas but I would never tell anyone I'm from Texas if I cared about them liking me. As we all know, it's the bottom of the barrel and that is a position it loves. So I don't identify as a Texan--nobody in their right mind would.

However, the authorities (be it the NCAA, WWE, UCF, WBC (if they still have one), etc...) have NO responsibility to go along with your self-diagnosis. The OP's lord and master identifies as a genius...does anyone else (i.e. voters) share his self-view? Nope.

So the answer is yes....you can call yourself a flyweight....whomoever is sanctioning the competition though has no obligation (and shouldn't in my view) call a clear cruiserweight a flyweight.
You identify as a West Virginian in Deliverance right?

You hate your own fucking state. Too poor to ever move. You hate everything, but loathe yourself more

Kevin Owens talked trash about Texas on every episode of RAW after Elimination Chamber. He admitted that his aim was to get ‘The Texas Rattlesnake’ Stone Cold Steve Austin in Texas.

A proud Texan, Austin says he's grown tired of WWE wrestler Kevin Owens' public insults toward the state.

Owen’s has been on a Texas trolling tirade for the past few months, even calling beer gross, a staple drink Austin has used as a cause for celebration in past matches.

Don't mess with Texas

Kevin Owens talked trash about Texas on every episode of RAW after Elimination Chamber. He admitted that his aim was to get ‘The Texas Rattlesnake’ Stone Cold Steve Austin in Texas.

A proud Texan, Austin says he's grown tired of WWE wrestler Kevin Owens' public insults toward the state.

Owen’s has been on a Texas trolling tirade for the past few months, even calling beer gross, a staple drink Austin has used as a cause for celebration in past matches.

Don't mess with Texas

I have no idea who he is...Sorry.

Forum List

Back