The Twisted Values Of DeSantis' Disney Attack Dog

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
1651195657094.png

Piece of Shit Florida Republican, Pervert, and Coward Randy Fine

At the same time Disney was preparing to host the 2022 Special Olympics at its longtime Florida home, Fine threatened to cut state funding for the charity organization.

He did so because a female school board member was invited to a local Special Olympics fundraiser last week, and he was not.

In keeping with Randy’s values, he lied about it.

The texts, first reported by Florida Today, show Fine was miffed because the West Melbourne Police Department had failed to invite him to its fundraiser, but issued a blanket invitation to the Brevard County School Board. That included Jennifer Jenkins, to whom Fine takes extreme personal as well as political exception.

Fine became incensed when a West Melbourne City Council member said the failure to invite him was just an oversight and he would be more than welcome to last Friday’s fundraiser at a Chick-fil-A.

“I’m not going to jack shit where that whore is at,” Fine texted the councilman.

Fine informed the councilman that funding for the city project would also be excised from the state budget.

“Jenkins just put your project and Special Olympics funding on the veto list,” Fine wrote.

In keeping with his values, Fine denied threatening to use his closeness to Gov. Ron DeSantis to have the Special Olympics funding cut. He was proven a liar when Florida Today obtained copies of the texts earlier this month.

Fine also insisted he had not tried to have the city attorney fired for failing to keep the texts from public view. The texts proved that, too, was a lie.

All that from someone who is on the board of the Central Florida Council of the Boy Scouts of America and served as an adult leader at the 2021 National Boy Scout Jamboree. Scout Law lists 12 attributes that define a Boy Scout, beginning with TRUSTWORTHY: “Tell the truth and keep promises. People can depend on you” and also including COURTEOUS: “Be polite to everyone and always use good manners.”

Fine did not respond to phone messages and emails requesting comment about his texts and history.

He's looks like a cross between the Pillsbury dough boy, and something my dog left in the back yard. Would you trust your kid alone with this puke?

You almost had a good post, right up until you called him a pervert. That charge is wholly unsubstantiated. I read the entire article and there's nothing there regarding that. You're lying.

It's rather hypocritical of you to whine about Fine being a liar while, at the same time, you're lying while you post...

View attachment 637805
Piece of Shit Florida Republican, Pervert, and Coward Randy Fine

At the same time Disney was preparing to host the 2022 Special Olympics at its longtime Florida home, Fine threatened to cut state funding for the charity organization.

He did so because a female school board member was invited to a local Special Olympics fundraiser last week, and he was not.

In keeping with Randy’s values, he lied about it.

The texts, first reported by Florida Today, show Fine was miffed because the West Melbourne Police Department had failed to invite him to its fundraiser, but issued a blanket invitation to the Brevard County School Board. That included Jennifer Jenkins, to whom Fine takes extreme personal as well as political exception.

Fine became incensed when a West Melbourne City Council member said the failure to invite him was just an oversight and he would be more than welcome to last Friday’s fundraiser at a Chick-fil-A.

“I’m not going to jack shit where that whore is at,” Fine texted the councilman.

Fine informed the councilman that funding for the city project would also be excised from the state budget.

“Jenkins just put your project and Special Olympics funding on the veto list,” Fine wrote.

In keeping with his values, Fine denied threatening to use his closeness to Gov. Ron DeSantis to have the Special Olympics funding cut. He was proven a liar when Florida Today obtained copies of the texts earlier this month.

Fine also insisted he had not tried to have the city attorney fired for failing to keep the texts from public view. The texts proved that, too, was a lie.

All that from someone who is on the board of the Central Florida Council of the Boy Scouts of America and served as an adult leader at the 2021 National Boy Scout Jamboree. Scout Law lists 12 attributes that define a Boy Scout, beginning with TRUSTWORTHY: “Tell the truth and keep promises. People can depend on you” and also including COURTEOUS: “Be polite to everyone and always use good manners.”

Fine did not respond to phone messages and emails requesting comment about his texts and history.

He's looks like a cross between the Pillsbury dough boy, and something my dog left in the back yard. Would you trust your kid alone with this puke?
I've known you 20 yrs now Mr Chuck and Duck. Each yr you've gotten dumber and sillier. So this is your post of the day on 10 boards huh Mr Masterbater. I'm sure you'll be back jollying away at 3am

Last edited:
DeSantis trying to out-Texas Texas will not end well for the GOP in his state. Until then, enjoy the show.

Forum List

Back