I Think the GOP Is Trying to DESTROY Madison Cawthorn - NEW PHOTOS LEAKED of Hand on Crotch of Another Man

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

Holy shit, it looks like perhaps Madison "spilled the beans" on the D.C. Orgies - and now the rich and powerful want him GONE. Look at this recent leak of Madison being gay with another man. Holy shit. What are your thoughts on all this stuff going on with Madison?

Holy shit, it looks like perhaps Madison "spilled the beans" on the D.C. Orgies - and now the rich and powerful want him GONE. Look at this recent leak of Madison being gay with another man. Holy shit. What are your thoughts on all this stuff going on with Madison?

If the other man is, in fact, his cousin, as was indicated by someone in the article, then I think most of this is just a smear campaign. If the other man is not his cousin, then I think he is going to have a hard time getting around the House gift rule that exempts gifts to family members but not much else.

What evidence do you have that the GOP is behind these leaked photos?

It looks like two young guys playing for the camera. Democrats have already said that they have nothing to run on. The only thing left is to smear the opposition.

Oh my, oh dear, is ole Maddy AC/DC?

1651195321822.png

Guys sometimes play grabass with their friends and I am guessing the implicit "They be lovers" narrative the DM is trying to wink wink ignores that Cawthorn's injuries probably leave him needing someone close to him at all times, especially someone of the same sex when he is traveling to assist him in public bathrooms and such.

Guys sometimes play grabass with their friends and I am guessing the implicit "They be lovers" narrative the DM is trying to wink wink ignores that Cawthorn's injuries probably leave him needing someone close to him at all times, especially someone of the same sex when he is traveling to assist him in public bathrooms and such.
He's a popular up and coming Republican and disabled. That makes him dangerous politically so he has to be destroyed.

Strange that he's now being billed as both a homosexual and a guy who sexually harasses and assaults women.

They don't need any logical consistency in their attacks as long as the attacks work.

He likes to dress up in women's underwear. This much we know.

Is Madison Cawthorne transgender? Could it be because his penis is non-functional? Is this why the GOP is confused about what a real man is?

I'm just asking questions...

He likes to dress up in women's underwear. This much we know.

Is Madison Cawthorne transgender? Could it be because his penis is non-functional? Is this why the GOP is confused about what a real man is?

I'm just asking questions...

My fraternity used to make pledges do a drag performance in the university talent show every year. We would be cancelled as not woke in this political climate but they were cheered at the time. Instead our chapter got cancelled for real manly man reasons---hazing, so I guess it is a matter of details.

I don’t care about the Cawthorn kerfuffle. But I do wonder whether the photos of him wearing women’s clothing (negligée) and of him apparently touching some other guy’s crotch are genuine? If they are, I don’t much care. If they’re fakes, then I really don’t care.

Forum List

Back