The Truth About White Supremacy Groups

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
The narrative is a lie. Wise up.

The Department of Justice knows the truth. Black people, who make up a little over 12% of the population, committed 23.9% of hate crimes, or roughly twice as many as their population would suggest. Evil white people, roughly 67% of the population, committed just 52.5% of hate crimes, far lower than the population would suggest. But facts can’t get in the way of the Biden administration’s mission to start a race war.

PJ is fake news.

Crime stats breakdown more on socio-economic lines more than race.

Remember, figures can lie when liars figure.
The NYT and WP are fake news. Tell me what lies the PJ has been caught in? The list is long for the NYT and the WP starting with Russian collusion lies and they never stopped lying.

Nice diversion. Doesn't change the facts about the stats.

This is the honest truth about white supremacy in America:

From the article:

"At today's hearing about Jan 6th, FBI Director Wray stated very clearly that white supremacy is the biggest terrorist threat in the country. He said white supremacy is a 'persistent, evolving threat' and the 'biggest chunk' of racially motivated violent extremism in the U.S."

"So whenever we've had the chance, we've tried to emphasize that this is a top concern and remains so for the FBI," Wray said about domestic terrorism.

"In fact, we've viewed it as such a critical threat that back in June of 2019 under my leadership, we elevated racially and ethnically motivated violent extremism to our highest threat priority on the same level with ISIS and homegrown violent extremists where it remains to this day."

You white supremacists and far right wingers can lie all you want.

It will never change the honest facts. Nor will it stop our law enforcement agencies from investigating, prosecuting and putting them in prison where they belong.

From the article:

"At today's hearing about Jan 6th, FBI Director Wray stated very clearly that white supremacy is the biggest terrorist threat in the country. He said white supremacy is a 'persistent, evolving threat' and the 'biggest chunk' of racially motivated violent extremism in the U.S."

"So whenever we've had the chance, we've tried to emphasize that this is a top concern and remains so for the FBI," Wray said about domestic terrorism.

"In fact, we've viewed it as such a critical threat that back in June of 2019 under my leadership, we elevated racially and ethnically motivated violent extremism to our highest threat priority on the same level with ISIS and homegrown violent extremists where it remains to this day."

It will never change the honest facts. Nor will it stop our law enforcement agencies from investigating, prosecuting and putting them in prison where they belong.
Wray...He's the Stasi spook asshole who helped orchestrate that false flag "riot" on 6 Jan, right?

PJ is fake news.

The NYT and WP are fake news. Tell me what lies the PJ has been caught in? The list is long for the NYT and the WP starting with Russian collusion lies and they never stopped lying.

Stats have ALWAYS indicated that same trend. It still hasn't stopped the political elite from using those stats against the 99% to stir up into a big fat race war.

There are quite a number of useless idiots on this very forum more than willing and ready to do the bidding of the political elite.

PJ is fake news.

"The NYT and WP are fake news." :heehee: Not as fake as your claims of election fraud, hun. We're still waiting.

Tell me what lies the PJ has been caught in?
PJ media...........LOOOLOOOOLOOL
The fact that you take them, an obvious troll site, as some form of Real News is very telling.
your team is all about making everything -yes, I said everything- about race, Corky?

Which team started this thread? I brought up that crime stats should be view along economic line, not racial.

How bout we call them Team Manson
Thanks for the deflection, doofus.
Fuck you then. Why do I have to be on a team?
Exactly, I'm on no 'team'
Labeled a hated liberal because I challenge the trump RWI and CT idiots.
Throw Obama, Hilary, and Trump crime Family in Jail.
All of them.

From the article:

Wray...He's the Stasi spook asshole who helped orchestrate that false flag "riot" on 6 Jan, right?

Wray, the man donald trump appointed as FBI director.

You mean to say that trump would appoint a stasi spook who helped orchestrate the insurrection on January 6th?

The fact that you take them, an obvious troll site, as some form of Real News is very telling.
your team is all about making everything -yes, I said everything- about race, Corky?

Which team started this thread? I brought up that crime stats should be view along economic line, not racial.

All of them.
You are the assholes doing the hating. Next.

PJ is fake news.

Those fact checkers are bought and paid for. They have no compunction about lying.

All of them.
Were any of that true, an agorist/libertarian agnostic like myself might occasionally come down on your side, by the law of averages alone....But that doesn't happen.

You're both leftist freaks and we all know it....You're not fooling anyone.

PJ is fake news.

"The NYT and WP are fake news." :heehee: Not as fake as your claims of election fraud, hun. We're still waiting.
Keep waiting. Biden is illegitimate and it will be proven. The Democratic party will be destroyed in 2022.

Each and every race baiter here.

Post the "official stats" of the following, by year or decade....

Number of blacks killed by blacks
Number of blacks killed by whites, including cops
Number of blacks killed by cops

Number of whites killed by blacks
Number of whites killed by whites, including cops
Number of whites killed by cops

You won't do that, because you know what those numbers really look like, and what they do to your credibility....

Forum List

Back