The Truth About White Supremacy Groups

Tell me what lies the PJ has been caught in?
PJ media...........LOOOLOOOOLOOL
The fact that you take them, an obvious troll site, as some form of Real News is very telling.
your team is all about making everything -yes, I said everything- about race, Corky?

Which team started this thread? I brought up that crime stats should be view along economic line, not racial.

How bout we call them Team Manson
Thanks for the deflection, doofus.
Fuck you then. Why do I have to be on a team?
Exactly, I'm on no 'team'
Labeled a hated liberal because I challenge the trump RWI and CT idiots.
Throw Obama, Hilary, and Trump crime Family in Jail.
All of them.
You are the assholes doing the hating. Next.
Oh Please, trump wrote the NEW talking points for RWI's (like yourself) for hatred.
And the thing is that the rhetoric of AOC and even BLM is so lacking of logic that the conservatives don't even debate it.
AOC has cowered from any and all one-on-one debates....She knows that she's a blooming idiot.
Unless her audience will support her argument that their failings are someone else's oppression.
Pretty much.

Furthermore I never said the stats they used were not valid. I believed the percentages. But I also believe that that a larger percent of Black folks are living in poverty than are White folks. So naturally their crime rate as a percent is higher when compared.

You said, "
PJ is fake news.

Crime stats breakdown more on socio-economic lines more than race.

Remember, figures can lie when liars figure."

I see. It's valid fake news even though they are lying. Got it.

Furthermore I never said the stats they used were not valid. I believed the percentages. But I also believe that that a larger percent of Black folks are living in poverty than are White folks. So naturally their crime rate as a percent is higher when compared.

You said, "
PJ is fake news.

Did they tell the reader the part about poverty being the driving force in the crime stats or did they fake out a bunch of sheep with the valid figures they presented?

On the one hand you have “ pajamas media” and on the other you have The NY Times and the Washington Post

Yea…

You said, "
PJ is fake news.

Did they tell the reader the part about poverty being the driving force in the crime stats or did they fake out a bunch of sheep with the valid figures they presented?
The driving force in crime is being able to get away with it. Democratic shitholes now encourage crime.

This is the honest truth about white supremacy in America:

From the article:

"At today's hearing about Jan 6th, FBI Director Wray stated very clearly that white supremacy is the biggest terrorist threat in the country. He said white supremacy is a 'persistent, evolving threat' and the 'biggest chunk' of racially motivated violent extremism in the U.S."

"So whenever we've had the chance, we've tried to emphasize that this is a top concern and remains so for the FBI," Wray said about domestic terrorism.

"In fact, we've viewed it as such a critical threat that back in June of 2019 under my leadership, we elevated racially and ethnically motivated violent extremism to our highest threat priority on the same level with ISIS and homegrown violent extremists where it remains to this day."

You white supremacists and far right wingers can lie all you want.

It will never change the honest facts. Nor will it stop our law enforcement agencies from investigating, prosecuting and putting them in prison where they belong.

So, to support your claim, you post another person making the same claim?

Wow. For a lib, that's an excellent supporting argument.

For any normal person, it's a sign of mental retardation.

And I don't mean the retard that holds a job and supports himself and feels good about it.

I mean the one that wears a helmet his head and a diaper on his ass.

PJ is fake news.
Remember, figures can lie when liars figure.
The Trumpsters start so many race-based threads here that they all kind of run together.

The Great Replacement storyline has them absolutely mental.

Mac, in your opinion, is it ok to be white?

Each and every race baiter here.

Post the "official stats" of the following, by year or decade....

Number of blacks killed by blacks
Number of blacks killed by whites, including cops
Number of blacks killed by cops

Number of whites killed by blacks
Number of whites killed by whites, including cops
Number of whites killed by cops

You won't do that, because you know what those numbers really look like, and what they do to your credibility....

Blacks kill blacks. Grow the Eff up.

Question for liberals: Why can't we be proud of being white?
Kinda like being proud that you have brown eyes.

Ya gotta earn stuff to be proud of it

Nonsense. People are proud of stuff they have no responsibility for all the time.

And you people only have an issue with it, when it is someone you hate.
Like what?

Like sports teams. Like cultural heritage. Like something your mother did. Like coming from a beautiful city.

FOr a few quite examples.

You ever attack some black guy bragging about how great Jazz is, as a cultural contribution?

If you think the fact that you were born with white skin makes you somehow more valuable a person than someone not born with that pigment…you have mental issues

If you think the fact that you were born with white skin makes you somehow more valuable a person than someone not born with that pigment…you have mental issues

Keep your conversations with the voices in your head, in your head. When you post your responses here, it creates the illusion that you are responding to a real person.

Question for liberals: Why can't we be proud of being white?

PJ is fake news.
Remember, figures can lie when liars figure.
The Trumpsters start so many race-based threads here that they all kind of run together.

The Great Replacement storyline has them absolutely mental.

Mac, in your opinion, is it ok to be white?
His opinion? OK :auiqs.jpg: . You have no choice what color you end up. To stigmatize any color is racist in its truest definition.

Why would you support Any person who causes murder physical injury or damage? why does it matter what group of people they politically relate with?

Forum List

Back