the truth about the woman who shot the Giraffe....it isn't as simple as you think..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Joe Rogan, an avid hunter knows this topic and he knows the reason they allowed this bull Giraffe to be shot and killed...... he was on death row because he was killing other endangered giraffes...

I know this might be a little off topic and childish, but I've always wondered if people in Africa have problems with stepping in giraffe crap. Giraffes must shit huge, so I assume there must be plenty of giraffe dung littering the landscape, same with junkie human dung in San Fuckcisco.

I know this might be a little off topic and childish, but I've always wondered if people in Africa have problems with stepping in giraffe crap. Giraffes must shit huge, so I assume there must be plenty of giraffe dung littering the landscape, same with junkie human dung in San Fuckcisco.

How about elephant crap?

How about elephant crap?

Oh boy, elephant crap must be so epic in scale my poor little Western brain can't fully conceive of it, lol.

Forum List

Back