The Truth About January 6th Documentary

Digital evidence proves it to me and many, many others satisfaction.

Well I don't know about the others of whom you speak; but I do know you’re a delusional lying freak who's been caught telling more lies than I can count about election fraud over the last year and a half. So there's that.

Well I don't know about the others of whom you speak; but I do know you’re a delusional lying freak who's been caught telling more lies than I can count about election fraud over the last year and a half. So there's that.
Start naming them.

Seems like a really nice guy, huh, rightards?

On or about January 6, 2021, from about 4:54 p.m. to about 4:57 p.m., within the District of Columbia, EDWARD JACOB LANG, using a deadly or dangerous weapon, that is, a bat, did forcibly assault, resist, oppose, impede, intimidate, and interfere with, an officer and employee of the United States, and of any branch of the United States Government (including any member of the uniformed services), and any person assisting such an officer and employee, while such officer or employee was engaged in or on account of the performance of official duties.
Like the guy that started the courthouse in Portland on fire? What was his name?

The source said that, not me. Next.

YOU posted it here, dumbfuck. You bought into it and tried to sell it here. That you're trying to distance yourself from it, which you can't, only serves to reveal even you know you’re an idiot for falling for it.

YOU posted it here, dumbfuck. You bought into it and tried to sell it here. That you're trying to distance yourself from it, which you can't, only serves to reveal even you know you’re an idiot for falling for it.
I was not selling anything. You idiots have already bought all the bullshit propaganda you can handle. It is a shame it is falling apart and Americans are suffering because of it.

I was not selling anything. You idiots have already bought all the bullshit propaganda you can handle. It is a shame it is falling apart and Americans are suffering because of it.

Bullshit. You can't fool anyone buy yourself. You literally started a thread because you fell for that. You own it no matter how embarrassed you are by it now.

Why don't we know his name? Burning down courthouses does not threaten democracy? Insurrection.

He didn't burn down a courthouse and there were no employees in the building when the fire was started.

Just sad that you can't deal with reality that you feel compelled to divert from it. BTW, did you catch the latest news? Five more of Trump's domestic terrorists indicted on seditious conspiracy charges.

:dance:

Bullshit. You can't fool anyone buy yourself. You literally started a thread because you fell for that. You own it no matter how embarrassed you are by it now.
What they said happened. It was ignored by the authorities like usual. They can't ignore fraud now.

He didn't burn down a courthouse and there were no employees in the building when the fire was started.

Just sad that you can't deal with reality that you feel compelled to divert from it. BTW, did you catch the latest news? Five more of Trump's domestic terrorists indicted on seditious conspiracy charges.

:dance:
So you don't know his name. All I asked.

What they said happened. It was ignored by the authorities like usual. They can't ignore fraud now.

LOLOL

It never happened, FruitLoops. Let me remind you what you posted...

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen

... so what occurred nearly a year ago that vindicated everything you've been saying?

Nothing. Do you even know why you're still being made fun of on that thread?? Here's a hint -- it's not because you were right.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOL

It never happened, FruitLoops. Let me remind you what you posted...

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen

... so what occurred nearly a year ago that vindicated everything you've been saying?

Nothing. Do you even know why you're still being made fun of on that thread?? Here's a hint -- it's not because you were right.

:abgg2q.jpg:
He is right the election was stolen. Now we know how.

He is right the election was stolen. Now we know how.

You said we'd know a year ago. So again I ask since you didn't actually answer... what happened nearly a year ago that vindicated everything you were saying?

You said we'd know a year ago. So again I ask since you didn't actually answer... what happened nearly a year ago that vindicated everything you were saying?
A lot of people knew last year, now there are many more. Your Big Lie is over. They got caught.

Forum List

Back