The Truth About January 6th Documentary

A lot of people knew last year, now there are many more. Your Big Lie is over. They got caught.

3rd time since you're still not answering my question...

what happened nearly a year ago that vindicated everything you were saying?

3rd time since you're still not answering my question...

Is a year ago even relevant now? I told you you the authorities did nothing but ignore it. Not anymore.

Is a year ago even relevant now? I told you you the authorities did nothing but ignore it. Not anymore.

Of course it's relevant since a year ago, you literally claimed 3-4 weeks until you're vindicated about everything you were saying.

4th time since you're still not answering my question...

Of course it's relevant since a year ago, you literally claimed 3-4 weeks until you're vindicated about everything you were saying.

4th time since you're still not answering my question...

Fraud happened and I feel quite vindicated.

Fraud happened and I feel quite vindicated.

I'm happy you feel vindicated but again, that's not what I asked. I didn't ask if you felt vindicated. I asked what happened...

5th time since you're still not answering my question...

what happened nearly a year ago that vindicated everything you were saying? Why are you so afraid to answer?

I'm happy you feel vindicated but again, that's not what I asked. I didn't ask if you felt vindicated. I asked what happened...

5th time since you're still not answering my question...

what happened nearly a year ago that vindicated everything you were saying? Why are you so afraid to answer?
I have answered you. The authorities never cooperated or investigated a thing.

I have answered you. The authorities never cooperated or investigated a thing.

That's not vindication, moron. Not to mention, any such investigation ended on January 7th, 2021, when Congress certified the election. Meanwhile, in May, 2021, you said vindication would be coming in 3-4 weeks. So clearly, you were talking about something which hadn't happened yet.

6th time since you're still not answering my question...

What happened nearly a year ago that vindicated everything you were saying? Why are you so afraid to answer?

Jan 6th was an actual insurrection like 2020 was a legit election.
You have to be brain damaged to believe either of these lies
1-6 was an insurrection and 2020 was a legit election. The brain damaged believe otherwise.

1-6 was an insurrection and 2020 was a legit election. The brain damaged believe otherwise.
The brain damaged... like the sheep who lined up for gene therapy clot shots & wore useless face diapers because they were afraid of a flu?
Maybe your minds are so mushy you can no longer recognize obvious truths or maybe it's just the terminal cognitive dissonance that comes from believing every thing an authority figure tells you.
Whatever it is, good luck with all that UR2

The brain damaged... like the sheep who lined up for gene therapy clot shots & wore useless face diapers because they were afraid of a flu?
Maybe your minds are so mushy you can no longer recognize obvious truths or maybe it's just the terminal cognitive dissonance that comes from believing every thing an authority figure tells you.
Whatever it is, good luck with all that UR2

^^^ more evidence conservatism is a mental disorder.

No he shouldn't. But whites like you should quit making references to slavery.
But whites like you should quit making references to slavery.

Great grandfather lost his life ending.

where your ancestors even in the country during it?

Or are you a 'Johnny come lately' riding it's coattails?

There is no such evidence.
There sure is. That data is accessible to anyone who wants to pay for it. They paid for more data than anyone else. The evidence is there and irrefutable.

Forum List

Back