The Truth About Democrats - a refreshing recap of political reality in 2022

As I have often posted here, do Leftists support the Democrats out of ignorance or malice (for the Country)? It is a puzzle.
You can't have a democracy until the GOP is destroyed and the US has only one political party.

Understand now?

Besides, January 6th,

As I have often posted here, do Leftists support the Democrats out of ignorance or malice (for the Country)? It is a puzzle.

I started to read your link and a pop up came up saying…”Help us cancel Google”

As far as I had to read

Another thread that is a piece of crap. Are you stupid, ignorant or a patriot of Trumpism? All of which reek from your posts.

What is it that you hate millions of Democrats you don't know, nor never will? That seems to speak for a good therapist, or a psychiatrist.

BTW, Trumpism is fascism, and that form of government isn't healthy for anyone who might disagree with the wannabe king.

Many of the permanent, steadfast democrat voters we know are highly educated professionals, leaders among the expert class who genuinely believe government will save them. Through my wife and the miracle of marriage law I happen to be related to several of them. One of them, mid-30's, holds a master's in biological engineering systems from VA Tech and helped to create a COVID-19 vaccine. Another, late-60's, MIT graduate recently retired from a forty plus year career with the US Army civilian chemical corps where he engineered multiple chemical weapons. Yet another took dual master's degrees from Boston University and retired from a decades long teaching position in public schools.

I have spent untold hours since meeting them all years ago—trying to puzzle out what makes them tick; what makes them vote democrat. I have my theories but none of them sit well with my gut or brain. All three people I described above are good people at heart . . . who just happen to openly support insane political ideology, and do so as if it's a given and no big deal, really.

Go figure

The philosophy of statism is a series of lies...Accepting lies from without when you've already accepted an ethos based upon lies is only natural.

do Leftists support the Democrats out of ignorance or malice (for the Country)? It is a puzzle.

There is no group who routinely shows more ignorance of things in general, full of overt propaganda than the Left show here, as well as outright malice toward the nation. Remember their hero Barrack's famous slogan wanting to "fundamentally change" America, so, I would say it is a healthy helping of BOTH factors combined.

Another thread that is a piece of crap. Are you stupid, ignorant or a patriot of Trumpism? All of which reek from your posts.

What is it that you hate millions of Democrats you don't know, nor never will? That seems to speak for a good therapist, or a psychiatrist.

BTW, Trumpism is fascism, and that form of government isn't healthy for anyone who might disagree with the wannabe king.
Of course it's a piece of crap. We both know this.

The real truth about democrats is that we have to have them in order to have a democracy. How can you have a democracy without having a lot of democrats to run it?

Sheesh, they're so dumb.

;)

"...with Joe Biden saying that Donald Trump supporters are semi-fascists, and then devoting an entire speech to trying to convince the nation that those who disagree with him and his party are threats to our republic."

Not really, the threat comes from those who disagreed with Mike Pence, the Constitution and the rule of law.

I've disagreed with Joe and his party my entire life.

Many of the permanent, steadfast democrat voters we know are highly educated professionals, leaders among the expert class who genuinely believe government will save them. Through my wife and the miracle of marriage law I happen to be related to several of them. One of them, mid-30's, holds a master's in biological engineering systems from VA Tech and helped to create a COVID-19 vaccine. Another, late-60's, MIT graduate recently retired from a forty plus year career with the US Army civilian chemical corps where he engineered multiple chemical weapons. Yet another took dual master's degrees from Boston University and retired from a decades long teaching position in public schools.

I have spent untold hours since meeting them all years ago—trying to puzzle out what makes them tick; what makes them vote democrat. I have my theories but none of them sit well with my gut or brain. All three people I described above are good people at heart . . . who just happen to openly support insane political ideology, and do so as if it's a given and no big deal, really.

Go figure
Three (made up) people vis a vis the 81,281,888 votes cast for Joe Biden.

The Donald received 74,233,251.

I support some democrats. Truth be told the party has proven to be quite effective under Biden, however. You can hate all of the laws that democrats have passed in the last couple of years, but there is no denying the accomplishments themselves. Congress appears to not be currently useless as previous years. Republicans however? Fucking useless. They always will be. They don’t even try to pass legislation unless it is repealing past legislation or tax cuts for corporations or the wealthy. They do NOTHING PROACTIVE. What a miserable excuse for government leadership. Fuck all of them.

My bottom line is this: I don’t care if you don’t like democrats. What I care about is that you are ignorant enough to vote Republican. It NEVER makes sense.

The philosophy of statism is a series of lies...Accepting lies from without when you've already accepted an ethos based upon lies is only natural.
LOL, maybe odd dude needs to research before he burps,

You are not supporting this country. You are attacking this country. You are the morons in this country.

You can't have a democracy until the GOP is destroyed and the US has only one political party.

Understand now?

Besides, January 6th,

That is what the GOP is doing. They want to turn this into a dictatorship. That is why Republicans attack voting rights. We saw that in Michigan when the GOP tried to prevent voter initiatives for protecting abortion rights and voting rights from appearing on the ballot.

There is no group who routinely shows more ignorance of things in general, full of overt propaganda than the Left show here, as well as outright malice toward the nation. Remember their hero Barrack's famous slogan wanting to "fundamentally change" America, so, I would say it is a healthy helping of BOTH factors combined.

It is Republicans who are trying to fundamentally change America by attacking voting rights, free speech rights, women's rights and others.

Yup, the entire democrat party is based on a platform of outright lies, control and a deep seated disgust of the average American.

Just like the republican party.

It's not a puzzle, Democrats are unrepentant habitual LIARS. Lying is the only way they can win an election. I see for 2022 Dems are back to LYING by running as Republicans and pretending to support Republican positions on the issues again. Same lies they told voters in 2008, then voted lock step with the liberal Dems once they got to Washington.

Forum List

Back