The Trump White House’s Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White

Just like bigot and racist and being white

Fuck off maggot, you cant tell ethnic and racial background from a photo like that, actually I think blonds are under represented, there's a lot of dark hair in that photo.

You didn’t mean that for me right?

Did I misunderstand what you were saying? If so my apologies, but you might want to post things that can't be so widely interpreted.

You said diversity is commicrat, I said just like bigot and racist. Not sure how you misinterpreted that!

4 hours of sleep I guess.

No problem!

Hahahaha

The Trump White House's Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White | HuffPost

The White House is yet again facing fierce criticism over the lack of diversity of the participants in its intern program.

A photograph released Friday shows President Donald Trump posing with the spring intake, who are overwhelmingly white:

5abf6bee200000d30ceb3851.jpeg
If this was being done deliberately, how different would that be from Affirmative Action programs that deliberately hire only blacks, or give only blacks special favors ?

Are those who are critical of this "spring intake" ready to ban affirmative action, in the 42 US states where it is, amazingly, still legal ?

you shoulda heard 'illary' crying about how MEN [supposedly] forced or persuaded their wives and other weak minded women to vote for TRUMP . It was 'illary' that used the words or implied that the women the voted for TRUMP rather than 'hilary' were weak minded wives and girlfriends , daughters JShaw ,

Hillary is a fucking "idiot" (booksmart, dumb when it comes to human beings). Why would I care what stupid shit comes out of her mouth? Because one person says some dumb shit, that means now it's okay for you to slobber and piss all over the English language?
The Robot Factory

What makes you think that those who read dogmatic and unrealistic literature are "booksmart"? They read only what they are told is a shortcut to learning by skimming through already-superficial propaganda. The self-indulgent professorial scribbles that modern college-educated parrots are required to think is intelligent have to pass severe censorship by the decadent Establishment in order to get published.

"Respect for life". What a joke. Don't make me laugh. It has nothing to do with respect or life. It has everything to do with domination and control.

"Once that "life" is around, we want nothing to do with it, though. Tell that baby to get a fucking job!"

Then here I am in the "it's not my fucking business" camp. Because it isn't.

Meh, I think it's probably true that it upsets them because they believe in souls and God's plan. It could be argued however that even abortion is part of God's plan. He works in mysterious ways etc etc. He has foresight and controls all things, so he must be chill with it.
Purge the Puritans

A benevolent God would not want unwanted children to be born. He would take their souls straight to Heaven.

So lefties think that limiting abortions is as bad as stoning women for getting raped and putting them in burkas. Outlawing driver's licenses for women.

That may be the case for the lefties who can not live without their weekly abortions paid by others. For the rest of the population (the sane ones), killing their own children is not in the menu in any case.

Pretty much what I expected from regressives. But please keep up with the abortions, can't wait for you guys to be permanently aborted from the gene pool.
Frigid Pharisees With a Fetus Fetish

God, in the version of Him you preach, should have made sex a boring chore only put up with to produce children. But he didn't, so you have been misled by power-hungry preachers.

So? What is it you want to say? Are you a racist?

I said what I wanted to say. I clicked the article, saw a bunch of white people with a token black guy as far away from Trump as possible and had a good laugh. Did racism make that happen? I have no idea. I don't know anything about the program or how much control Trump even has over it, but considering everything I still find it to be funny.
Thanks. I missed the black guy when I first looked. I wonder why he's there.

I said what I wanted to say. I clicked the article, saw a bunch of white people with a token black guy as far away from Trump as possible and had a good laugh. Did racism make that happen? I have no idea. I don't know anything about the program or how much control Trump even has over it, but considering everything I still find it to be funny.
he's smart?

It is not as much a case of Trump excluding minorities as making statements and eliminating programs that offend minorities

The preferences were set in stone long before Trump. You know that.

What would happen if you defended Trump on this one issue?
Not really

Bush 43 had strong Hispanic support
Republicans have since destroyed that

He managed to lose by less, and that was a blip.

I asked a question.

What would happen if you defended Trump on this one tiny issue?
I supported Bush 43 on several issues. I voted for Reagan and Bush 41 four times

I have not found a single issue from Trump that I can support him on. If he manages not to screw up the liaison with N Korea and tensions diminish, I will give him credit.
For now, I have nothing but disgust for his performance

You know that this intern class is not on him.

What would happen if you "defended" him on this one tiny issue?
Still looking for something to defend him on

Not really

I asked a question.

I supported Bush 43 on several issues. I voted for Reagan and Bush 41 four times

I have not found a single issue from Trump that I can support him on. If he manages not to screw up the liaison with N Korea and tensions diminish, I will give him credit.

Why not? You on the left look for anything to attack him on.

To serve coffee. What else would he be there for?

To serve coffee. What else would he be there for?
That was Papandopolus's job

Not really

I asked a question.

I have no problem defending him. That was another dishonest statement on your part.

YOu can't even answer a hypothetical question about what would happen if you sided with him on this tiny, tiny, intern class issue.

That is pathetic.

On some level, you know that your world view has become a fragile constructive of lies. And that the smallest truth, could demolish it all.

That's why you can't be honest, even on such a tiny, tiny non issue as this.

Not really

I asked a question.

Why not? You on the left look for anything to attack him on.
I would love for our President to be a smashing success

I just don’t see it

Forum List

Back