The Trump White House’s Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White

The problem is that not many Republicans or Republican donors are minorities

Those are the sources of interns

I also doubt if many minorities want to work in a Trump White House

Agreed, thus the lack of interns reflects the poor showing the GOP has in minority communities,

not racist exclusion as the OP, tried to suggest.
I agree

The Republicans are just inept when it comes to attracting minorities. Some of it is intentional, some not

But while minority students flocked to work in an Obama administration, I doubt many would want to work for Trump

Try to focus.

You have managed to see that the "whiteness" of this class of interns is a natural result of minorities vastly NOT being republicans.

You can see that it is thus unfair to blame Trump for excluding minorities that are not republicans from his intern program.

Yet, this thread is full of liberals who are using circular logic to use this as evidence of republican racism.

A lot of people talk a lot of shit about "working together", "healing society" and shit like that. BUt mostly they are full of shit.

IN this one instance, if you were to actually DEFEND, President Trump and the republicans, you would be actually doing that.

It would not require giving a single inch on any issue or policy position, but would, in a small way reduce partisan hate and division in our society.

Can you see how that would be?
It is not as much a case of Trump excluding minorities as making statements and eliminating programs that offend minorities

Agreed, thus the lack of interns reflects the poor showing the GOP has in minority communities,

I agree

The Republicans are just inept when it comes to attracting minorities. Some of it is intentional, some not

But while minority students flocked to work in an Obama administration, I doubt many would want to work for Trump

Try to focus.

You have managed to see that the "whiteness" of this class of interns is a natural result of minorities vastly NOT being republicans.

You can see that it is thus unfair to blame Trump for excluding minorities that are not republicans from his intern program.

Yet, this thread is full of liberals who are using circular logic to use this as evidence of republican racism.

A lot of people talk a lot of shit about "working together", "healing society" and shit like that. BUt mostly they are full of shit.

IN this one instance, if you were to actually DEFEND, President Trump and the republicans, you would be actually doing that.

It would not require giving a single inch on any issue or policy position, but would, in a small way reduce partisan hate and division in our society.

It is not as much a case of Trump excluding minorities as making statements and eliminating programs that offend minorities

The preferences were set in stone long before Trump. You know that.

What would happen if you defended Trump on this one issue?

I agree

Try to focus.

Not really

Bush 43 had strong Hispanic support
Republicans have since destroyed that

I agree

Try to focus.

Not really

He managed to lose by less, and that was a blip.

I asked a question.

What would happen if you defended Trump on this one tiny issue?

Hahahaha

The Trump White House's Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White | HuffPost

The White House is yet again facing fierce criticism over the lack of diversity of the participants in its intern program.

A photograph released Friday shows President Donald Trump posing with the spring intake, who are overwhelmingly white:

5abf6bee200000d30ceb3851.jpeg

You need an optometrist!

Look behind your "token black guy"! Is that a "white" girl?

There are lots of Asians in this photo, or are they "white" too?

I take it you are not a believer in Martin Luther King's dream?

Dumbass!

I agree

Hell, various people of color refused his gracious invitation to the White House. the Eagles, the Warriors, a female basketball team.............

After a while you say F-it. What's the point of trying? You can't be friends with people who don't want to be friends with you.
Not many minority families would be proud of having their child working in the White House

They were under Obama

Which would explain the lack of minority interns. So why are people acting like this is something the republicans did?

Answer: THey are race baiting assholes.
That was a rhetorical question

Hahahaha

The Trump White House's Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White | HuffPost

The White House is yet again facing fierce criticism over the lack of diversity of the participants in its intern program.

A photograph released Friday shows President Donald Trump posing with the spring intake, who are overwhelmingly white:

Wouldn't it be prudent to see the entire list of candidates before making the racist judgement ? Oh yeah it's from the Huffington Post
Huff and puff is mostly white too

... and almost all women!

I agree

Try to focus.

Not really

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------thats because 'gwb' panders to 'mexicans'. 'mexicans' are family to the 'bush's' from the old man 'socks bush' down to 'jebitio bush' RWinger .

I agree

Try to focus.

Not really

I asked a question.

I supported Bush 43 on several issues. I voted for Reagan and Bush 41 four times

I have not found a single issue from Trump that I can support him on. If he manages not to screw up the liaison with N Korea and tensions diminish, I will give him credit.
For now, I have nothing but disgust for his performance

Hahahaha

I have a dream....

You know who sees color? Racists & race pimps. Who gives a fuck what color you are. Are you qualified is all that matters.

By the way, America is also overwhelmingly white. I guess that makes us all racist huh...

Hahahaha

I have a dream....

You know who sees color? Racists & race pimps. Who gives a fuck what color you are. Are you qualified is all that matters.

By the way, America is also overwhelmingly white. I guess that makes us all racist huh...
I saw colored eggs recently...

Try to focus.

Not really

I asked a question.

I supported Bush 43 on several issues. I voted for Reagan and Bush 41 four times

I have not found a single issue from Trump that I can support him on. If he manages not to screw up the liaison with N Korea and tensions diminish, I will give him credit.
For now, I have nothing but disgust for his performance

You know that this intern class is not on him.

What would happen if you "defended" him on this one tiny issue?

I agree

Hell, various people of color refused his gracious invitation to the White House. the Eagles, the Warriors, a female basketball team.............

After a while you say F-it. What's the point of trying? You can't be friends with people who don't want to be friends with you.
Not many minority families would be proud of having their child working in the White House

They were under Obama

Which would explain the lack of minority interns. So why are people acting like this is something the republicans did?

It IS something they did. If nobody wants to be around you, do you think it's them?

I agree

They were under Obama

It IS something they did. If nobody wants to be around you, do you think it's them?

a. That does not follow, it could just as easily be the other "them".

b. The point is that whatever reasons minorities have for identifying as dems, THAT is the reason for the lack of minorities in the intern class, not any exclusion by the republicans.

LMAO... Blacks complain there are not enough blacks in leadership programs then if they are, they're Uncle Tom's

Very confusing

-Geaux

Not really, no Black with integrity wants the association. Also, just how many prominent Black Republicans are there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
‘No blacks with integrity want the association’........yet you still whine.

Hahahaha

And? Diversity is a commiecrat invention to shame people who only hire the best and brightest.

Just like bigot and racist and being white

Fuck off maggot, you cant tell ethnic and racial background from a photo like that, actually I think blonds are under represented, there's a lot of dark hair in that photo.

You didn’t mean that for me right?

Did I misunderstand what you were saying? If so my apologies, but you might want to post things that can't be so widely interpreted.

Hahahaha

And? Diversity is a commiecrat invention to shame people who only hire the best and brightest.

Fuck off maggot, you cant tell ethnic and racial background from a photo like that, actually I think blonds are under represented, there's a lot of dark hair in that photo.

Did I misunderstand what you were saying? If so my apologies, but you might want to post things that can't be so widely interpreted.

You said diversity is commicrat, I said just like bigot and racist. Not sure how you misinterpreted that!

You said diversity is commicrat, I said just like bigot and racist. Not sure how you misinterpreted that!

4 hours of sleep I guess.

Forum List

Back