The Trump Warrant Had No Legal Basis

My Dad was too a Democrat before Nancy "free gold pens" Pelosi started fucking the Constitution with her Mafioso leanings and George Soros' money to finance her arrogant power grabs as Speaker of the House. You think it was an accident that a mob boss's daughter is the one destroying the American Constitution, defunding the police that put a stopper on criminal activities such as theft and screwing little baby girls of color who cross the border without their parents? Really.
Learn what is in the Constitution, and comprehend what you read in the Constitution. You made a complete idiot of yourself.

They took E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. And there wasn't a 300-item list, now, was there. Oh, yeah, and the President Trump's 3 passports were totally and absolutely not listed either. That is telling of their orders, including raiding Melania's private bedroom including her undies drawer. Shame, shame, shame. Furthermore, 100% of those "classified" documents were declassified rightly and legally by President Trump, so quite frankly, they took President Trump's private property away from him, and some of it had information that documented Hillary Clinton's diabolical fictitious "Steele Dossier" proof that she colluded with a spy from a foreign country to diminish her political rival in a Presidential Contest, which was the same thing she lied her ass off about through her personally disgusting additions of a salacious event that never took place that was alleged to show poor little miss victim Hillary (sniff, sniff, sniff) disrespected, since she spent the night on that same bed when she was a guest there. America sat transfixed for two stinking years watching the proceedings of the Mueller Special Council determination as to whether President Trump "colluded" with Russia's important people to get dirt on Hillary, which never took place, and Hillary merely projected what she in fact did to dirty President Trump's chances for a successful presidency. She smeared him with pee in order to gain ulgly, vicious, lying, nasty revenge on the Donald's good name. I think I'm gonna hurl just thinking about what a rotten egg Hillary "I forget" Clinton has always been since the day she threatened her college administration by carrying a loaded AK-47 into the Administration building to show how powerful women are. Source: Books by David Horowitz (Author of DARK AGENDA)
You really need that vacation.

A lifelong habit of saving 300 classified documents too right? Save us the tears. Your complicity makes one want to puke.
I'm the one who told him to take the stuff home. I said, "C'mon, take a few mementos, dude. You may never be back." I'm thinking, too, if he ever does a new "The Apprentice," just think of the awesomeness of waving a few Top Secret classified nuclear documents around. Powerful stuff, you know? That's show biz!

You think Americans are going to be on the side of the guy who stole hundreds of classified documents and shoved him in his closet and refused to return them?

No. That’s just the cultists.

This is an incredibly stupid scandal and it is all because Trump is an incredibly stupid man.
Trump didn't steal anything and he never refused to return them... the people from the archives were in his home and told him to lock them up better... he did... you watch as one leak after another are proven to be lies... we have been here before.... don't you ever learn?....

Biden is not sending the government after Trump.

Which you can’t say about Trump sending the government after Biden given what he did with Zelensky.
Lol, Trump asked zelensky about what Biden was bragging about. Now you have Biden sending the fbi against his political opponent.

Trump didn't steal anything and he never refused to return them... the people from the archives were in his home and told him to lock them up better... he did... you watch as one leak after another are proven to be lies... we have been here before.... don't you ever learn?....
Nothing that you just claimed been “proven”. You’re just repeating the stories Trump’s cronies are telling media.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Lol, Trump asked zelensky about what Biden was bragging about. Now you have Biden sending the fbi against his political opponent.
He asked Zelensky to publicly announce investigate and publicly announce such an investigation into Biden.

Biden hasn’t done anything anywhere close.

He asked Zelensky to publicly announce investigate and publicly announce such an investigation into Biden.

Biden hasn’t done anything anywhere close.
Trump was working with the fbi and Biden sent them to raid his house. To make Trump look bad. What Biden did was to take out his opponent in the 2024. Come next year there should be an impeachment of Biden and a Mueller type investigation against Fauci.

Trump was working with the fbi and Biden sent them to raid his house. To make Trump look bad. What Biden did was to take out his opponent in the 2024. Come next year there should be an impeachment of Biden and a Mueller type investigation against Fauci.
So, you dug that out of the crack of your ass. Tell us another one of your fantasies.

Next year Fauci is retired. You lose. By the way, after he's retired, you can thank him for saving 20 million from the aids epidemic. Which is 20 million more than your sorry ass ever saved.

I'm the one who told him to take the stuff home. I said, "C'mon, take a few mementos, dude. You may never be back." I'm thinking, too, if he ever does a new "The Apprentice," just think of the awesomeness of waving a few Top Secret classified nuclear documents around. Powerful stuff, you know? That's show biz!
It can be called "IDIOCRACY" the show instead of the movie.

Then why were 300 classified documents still there, that his lawyers signed off saying they weren't?

So, you dug that out of the crack of your ass. Tell us another one of your fantasies.

Next year Fauci is retired. You lose. By the way, after he's retired, you can thank him for saving 20 million from the aids epidemic. Which is 20 million more than your sorry ass ever saved.
Lol, better read up on what he did with aids. Like I said we need a Mueller type investigation against him.
FB_IMG_1630637693793.jpg

Then why were 300 classified documents still there, that his lawyers signed off saying they weren't?
Now his lawyers have filed a motion trying to stop the F.B.I. from looking at the documents.
Doesn't exactly sound like something an "inocent" man would do about "harmless" documents that he already declassified.
Does it?

With all due respect, sir, those documents were not only declassified, President Trump told the FBI he would furnish whatever he had that they requested.
This entire scenario was Hollyweird theater. The Democrat oligarchs who are running this country want President Trump to disappear, but the bodyguards we the people give to all past Presidents won't let them harm a single hair on his head. They're pulling out judges from Hillary's hit list of people with something they don't want wives or husbands to know about to do their dirty work, and the judges they pick do what they are demanded to do by deep staters or they will wind up in messy family haymakers that happen when their sin is disclosed to a spouse or other member of the family instead of a nice cash gift to their offshore account. Nobody wants their children humiliated, whether the child is young or old. The kind of stuff Hillary pidgeon-holed when she was First Lady looking to fry anybody in the world who might interfere with her influence with FBI Files furnished by her wealthy supporters.

The democrats need to find traditional means to tell Americans why their ways are better, but since that doesn't work consistently, they select deep state tactics and they abuse their own power by making uncooperative persons cooperative after their FBI dossier is optioned directly in their faces. You know how Maxine Waters gets in people's faces, you know. Here's her stalking demand to her apparatchiks, just in case you forgot the criminal side of stalking and inciting criminal stalking:

You have provided zero evidence they were declassified. You are a liar. Period!

The rest of your post is a tirade of crazy talk. You need mental assistance.

Zero evidence of those documents being declassified, when they were marked classified. And some were in his closet. No wonder they went through Melania's closet. You are a habitual liar on this forum.
The President of the United States declassified the documents, which only means he has to say so. They're not classified any more whether he can prove it or not. They are declassified and were declassified and removed from the WH prior to Joe Basement moved in. And the FBI has to cough them up and destroy ALL copies they have made of any of them. You democrats keep on making hangman's knots on a rope, and someday someone on the left will swing from them, because you have no cause whatsoever other than greedmongering on the behalf of the Deep State that doesn't care to negotiate with 50 states over any given issue. The whole sociocommunist push has been a huge footshoot for the Democrat Party' use of organized crime precedents on their members' part. And Joe Basement the United States Foreign Aid Extortionist during the Obama years needs to have people who love him around himself, because he's being used right and left to do the Bernie Sanders' commie leftist thing by people who desire to rule as Oligarchs of a Satanic atheist and infant murderers' State which we will not tolerate in any way, shape or form. I am speaking for myself if you just have to know.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back