The Trump Warrant Had No Legal Basis

Lol, better read up on what he did with aids. Like I said we need a Mueller type investigation against him.
View attachment 686292
You better do some reading chief. You aren't telling the whole story; The program, known as PEPFAR, saved an estimated 21 million lives across more than 50 countries. Bush awarded Fauci the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2008, five years after the program’s launch.

Trump was working with the fbi and Biden sent them to raid his house. To make Trump look bad. What Biden did was to take out his opponent in the 2024. Come next year there should be an impeachment of Biden and a Mueller type investigation against Fauci.
How did you figure out that Biden “sent” them to raid his house?

The President of the United States declassified the documents, which only means he has to say so. They're not classified any more whether he can prove it or not. They are declassified and were removed from the WH prior to Joe Basement moved in. And the FBI has to cough them up and destroy ALL copies they have made of any of them. You democrats keep on making hangman's knots on a rope, and someday someone on the left will swing from them, because you have no cause whatsoever other than greedmongering on the behalf of the Deep State that doesn't care to negotiate with 50 states over any given issue. The whole sociocommunist push has been a huge footshoot for the Democrat Party' use of organized crime precedents on their members' part. And Joe Basement the Extortionist needs to have people who love him around himself, because he's being used right and left to do the Bernie Sanders' commie leftist thing by people who desire to rule as Oligarchs of a Satanic atheist state which we will not tolerate in any way, shape or form. I am speaking for myself if you just have to know.
You can tell us until the cows come home it's an apple, but documentation tells us it's an orange. Now, I understand the out of touch reality free cult you are in, which is why you should seek mental help, it doesn't change reality here on the ground. Pay attention to all of your non-linked posts, plus the parts of your posts that have nothing to do with this thread. You will find that most of your posting deals with crazy shit coming out of your ass with no reliable documentation to back it up. You are consumed by Trump's cult. Wake up.

Case in point; You democrats keep on making hangman's knots on a rope, and someday someone on the left will swing from them, because you have no cause whatsoever other than greedmongering on the behalf of the Deep State that doesn't care to negotiate with 50 states over any given issue. The whole sociocommunist push has been a huge footshoot for the Democrat Party' use of organized crime precedents on their members' part. And Joe Basement the Extortionist needs to have people who love him around himself, because he's being used right and left to do the Bernie Sanders' commie leftist thing by people who desire to rule as Oligarchs of a Satanic atheist state which we will not tolerate in any way, shape or form. I am speaking for myself if you just have to know. Your mind is shot. You have some serious mental instability. This part of your post has zero to do with this thread. Most of your posts are nothing more than rambling garbage like this.

You better do some reading chief. You aren't telling the whole story; The program, known as PEPFAR, saved an estimated 21 million lives across more than 50 countries. Bush awarded Fauci the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2008, five years after the program’s launch.
How many died from the medicine? Just like the vaccines we have today that are killing thousands and the pandemic was partly his fault. Anyway he should be executed for what he did to those dogs.

Hillary made the lie up, got the Steele dossier, got the corrupt courts to get warrants to spy on Trump. Their political opponent, and the fbi knew all of this in the beginning.
Anything to do with the Dossier has nothing to do with Trump colluding and getting help from Russia, while obstructing justice, and Barr helping him do it. All of that has been confirmed. What Clinton did or didn't do with a dossier, means absolutely pig shit against the crimes of Trump and Barr.

How many died from the medicine? Just like the vaccines we have today that are killing thousands and the pandemic was partly his fault. Anyway he should be executed for what he did to those dogs.
There is no evidence that the vacc9ines today are killing thousands. That's garbage talk and lies. Prove to us thousands are dying today because of the vaccines you worthless piece of nothing liar.

His fbi, isn't he the commander in chief? Anyway you ready for a weaponized government against the people?
You think everything the FBI is at the direct instruction of Joe Biden?

Trump was the one weaponizing government against people. It’s what the entire first impeachment was about.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
His fbi, isn't he the commander in chief? Anyway you ready for a weaponized government against the people?
You retarded fool. Biden isn't in charge of telling the FBI where to go. Dude, how fucking stupid are you? My God the idiocy of Trump's drones.

You think everything the FBI is at the direct instruction of Joe Biden?

Trump was the one weaponizing government against people. It’s what the entire first impeachment was about.
They tell us exactly what trump wanted to do. LOL!

Anything to do with the Dossier has nothing to do with Trump colluding and getting help from Russia, while obstructing justice, and Barr helping him do it. All of that has been confirmed. What Clinton did or didn't do with a dossier, means absolutely pig shit against the crimes of Trump and Barr.
Even the fbi said the russian collusion story was made up, but of course Hillary is above the law.

Now his lawyers have filed a motion trying to stop the F.B.I. from looking at the documents.
Doesn't exactly sound like something an "inocent" man would do about "harmless" documents that he already declassified.
Does it?
But, but ,but, the affidavit? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

You retarded fool. Biden isn't in charge of telling the FBI where to go. Dude, how fucking stupid are you? My God the idiocy of Trump's drones.
Lol, switch Trump and Biden and the fbi raided his home. You would crap your diaper. You saying Biden knew nothing about it? You're a fool. Like I say, you won't like the government democrats are creating.

Even the fbi said the russian collusion story was made up, but of course Hillary is above the law.
The FBI never said Manafort helping the Russians and Trump to win the election was not a thing. The FBI has not said one word about Barr lying and his hidden memo that was bad for Trump.

There is no evidence that the vacc9ines today are killing thousands. That's garbage talk and lies. Prove to us thousands are dying today because of the vaccines you worthless piece of nothing liar.
Lol, open your eyes there is plenty of evidence. Funeral homes are over burdened with people with blood clots that have never been seen. But Fauci has been paid off by pharma. Anyway when did you start trusting big pharma?

Lol, switch Trump and Biden and the fbi raided his home. You would crap your diaper. You saying Biden knew nothing about it? You're a fool. Like I say, you won't like the government democrats are creating.
Dude, grow a pair, and grow the fuck up. You debate like a whiny five year old. Nothing you say has any weight anywhere,. It's total childish nonsense and lies. Get the fuck out of here. It's embarrassing. You don't have the horse sense to know how stupid you look here.

Lol, open your eyes there is plenty of evidence. Funeral homes are over burdened with people with blood clots that have never been seen. But Fauci has been paid off by pharma. Anyway when did you start trusting big pharma?
Open my eyes nothing. Link the proof or you are a lying sack of shit. Move!

So far, they've been doing a great job. Now get lost.

Forum List

Back