The Trump Warrant Had No Legal Basis

You have provided zero evidence they were declassified. You are a liar. Period!

The rest of your post is a tirade of crazy talk. You need mental assistance.
If their Fuhrer says they were declassified then these people HAVE to repeat what HE said.
They are weak minded sheeple who would rather not have to think for themselves.
And this is how autocrats and dictators typically take control.
It is with the consent of a gullible, compliant populace.....like MAGAT Trumptards.

Dude, grow a pair, and grow the fuck up. You debate like a whiny five year old. Nothing you say has any weight anywhere,. It's total childish nonsense and lies. Get the fuck out of here. It's embarrassing. You don't have the horse sense to know how stupid you look here.
Lol, this is the mental capacity I'm dealing with you.
FB_IMG_1659269667070.jpg

His fbi, isn't he the commander in chief? Anyway you ready for a weaponized government against the people?
Commander in chief is in charge of the military not the DOJ or the FBI. And Biden, unlike Trump, is following the presidential norm of leaving the DOJ and FBI to operate as independent entities. As the president is not supposed to use such agencies for his own purposes.

That's why the director of the FBI is supposed to serve a 10 year term,

The President of the United States declassified the documents, which only means he has to say so. They're not classified any more whether he can prove it or not. They are declassified and were declassified and removed from the WH prior to Joe Basement moved in. And the FBI has to cough them up and destroy ALL copies they have made of any of them. You democrats keep on making hangman's knots on a rope, and someday someone on the left will swing from them, because you have no cause whatsoever other than greedmongering on the behalf of the Deep State that doesn't care to negotiate with 50 states over any given issue. The whole sociocommunist push has been a huge footshoot for the Democrat Party' use of organized crime precedents on their members' part. And Joe Basement the United States Foreign Aid Extortionist during the Obama years needs to have people who love him around himself, because he's being used right and left to do the Bernie Sanders' commie leftist thing by people who desire to rule as Oligarchs of a Satanic atheist and infant murderers' State which we will not tolerate in any way, shape or form. I am speaking for myself if you just have to know.
One would think natural selection would have taken care of someone like you by now.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Open my eyes nothing. Link the proof or you are a lying sack of shit. Move!
Google it, athletes are dying of heart attacks. Don't worry, cnn won't tell you. They were bought off also. I don't think you remember big pharma was the main source of advertising to all the main stream media outlets. Keep being blind, your next booster is in your future.

Commander in chief is in charge of the military not the DOJ or the FBI. And Biden, unlike Trump, is following the presidential norm of leaving the DOJ and FBI to operate as independent entities. As the president is not supposed to use such agencies for his own purposes.

That's why the director of the FBI is supposed to serve a 10 year term,
Okay if Biden ordered the raid. Are you going to demand an investigation? Think before you answer.

Lol, switch Trump and Biden and the fbi raided his home. You would crap your diaper. You saying Biden knew nothing about it? You're a fool. Like I say, you won't like the government democrats are creating.
If the FBI had wanted to raid Sandy Burgers home for the classified documents he stole. Would you be defending his actions?

Okay if Biden ordered the raid. Are you going to demand an investigation? Think before you answer.
I don't see any proof Biden could order the raid, since it was based on an affidavit showing the laws Trump was accused of violating. And the fact that Trump twice prevented the National Archives from retrieving all of the property Trump had stolen.

His fbi, isn't he the commander in chief? Anyway you ready for a weaponized government against the people?

Guess you didn't pay much attention in civics class. There are 3 different branches of government, all which are supposed to be equal to each other in power. There is the Executive (which includes the president), the Legislative (which is Congress) and Judicial (which is what the FBI falls under).

Commander in Chief is a specific term for the president, as they are supposed to be the one in control of our Armed Forces, has nothing to do with anything in the Judicial branch.

So no, the president's role as Commander in Chief applies to the Armed Forces, not the FBI.

But, I'm starting to get used to you Trumptards using words and titles that you think sound impressive or somehow prove your point, yet you fail to understand what they actually are, or what they mean.

I don't see any proof Biden could order the raid, since it was based on an affidavit showing the laws Trump was accused of violating. And the fact that Trump twice prevented the National Archives from retrieving all of the property Trump had stolen.
No DOJ chief would ever be so bold to raid a former presidents home on his own.... so knowing that where is Biden?.... where is the explanation for such horrendous action?.... something is rotten in this whole damn thing....

Forum List

Back