The Trump Recession Began in February

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
I am surprised. I thought Trump would have done this sooner. Yep, recession started in February, before the shutdowns.

This from Trump's previous three quarters of low GDOP growth. His doubled deficits. His 1.5 triullion stimulus a failure.

Trumps piss poor response to COIVD 19 just expanded it.

I am surprised. I thought Trump would have done this sooner. Yep, recession started in February, before the shutdowns.

This from Trump's previous three quarters of low GDOP growth. His doubled deficits. His 1.5 triullion stimulus a failure.

DAMN!!!
I missed it,,,

can we impeach him for it???

The democrats are really working hard to fuck this country aren't they vermin?

congrats dems.jpg

Thanks, Obama!

View attachment 347699
The Democrats are in a minority position. You must be thinking of Trump & the Republicans.

Thanks, Obama!
It's 3 1/2 yerars into the Trump term & you assfucks still blame Obama.

I guess your fat asssed orange buddy was too fucking incompetent to change anything? This is your aergument?

Thanks, Obama!
It's 3 1/2 yerars into the Trump term & you assfucks still blame Obama.

I guess your fat asssed orange buddy was too fucking incompetent to change anything? This is your aergument?
In February, Obama was taking credit for the economy!!

View attachment 347699
The Democrats are in a minority position. You must be thinking of Trump & the Republicans.
No scum, I said exactly what I was thinking! YOU filth are doing all this.

View attachment 347699
Did you see those frauds kneel today? Come on! Its so painful to watch them at times. Trump is a newcomer. But some of these hacks have been around for 20% of our history.

Hmmm, airlines pretty much closed down, cruise ships closed down, first covid funds. Stocks react. Yeah, let’s blame it on Trump. geesh. Don’t you ever get tired of grasping at straws?

Forum List

Back