The Trump Recession Began in February

I am surprised. I thought Trump would have done this sooner. Yep, recession started in February, before the shutdowns.

This from Trump's previous three quarters of low GDOP growth. His doubled deficits. His 1.5 triullion stimulus a failure.

Trumps piss poor response to COIVD 19 just expanded it.

Thanks, Obama!
It's 3 1/2 yerars into the Trump term & you assfucks still blame Obama.

I guess your fat asssed orange buddy was too fucking incompetent to change anything? This is your aergument?

Yet you were claiming it was barry's economy.
What happened?

I am surprised. I thought Trump would have done this sooner. Yep, recession started in February, before the shutdowns.

This from Trump's previous three quarters of low GDOP growth. His doubled deficits. His 1.5 triullion stimulus a failure.

Thanks, Obama!
It's 3 1/2 yerars into the Trump term & you assfucks still blame Obama.

I guess your fat asssed orange buddy was too fucking incompetent to change anything? This is your aergument?

Yet you were claiming it was barry's economy.
What happened?
Look dickbrearth, Quit blaming Obama for your fat assed orange buddy's poor performance,

In 2017, when Trump was claiming the credit, it was Obama's economy.

But since Trump, as usual, fucked this country.

At least Trump didn't tell people "These jobs are never coming back" when Obama had absolutely nothing wrong with his economy other than HIM and his stupid fucking ideas.

Anyone else remember the "cash for clunkers" disaster? The taxpayer funded used car price increaser?
That one that helped save our Auto industry? That one?

Coal jobs are not coming back Obama was not like Trump who lied & said he was bringing back coal.

At least Trump didn't tell people "These jobs are never coming back" when Obama had absolutely nothing wrong with his economy other than HIM and his stupid fucking ideas.

Anyone else remember the "cash for clunkers" disaster? The taxpayer funded used car price increaser?

Coal jobs are not coming back Obama was not like Trump who lied & said he was bringing back coal.
Hmmm, airlines pretty much closed down, cruise ships closed down, first covid funds. Stocks react. Yeah, let’s blame it on Trump. geesh. Don’t you ever get tired of grasping at straws?
So Trump's failure with COVID is not relevant?

The democrats are really working hard to fuck this country aren't they vermin?

View attachment 347699
The Democrats are in a minority position. You must be thinking of Trump & the Republicans.
No scum, I said exactly what I was thinking! YOU filth are doing all this.
Trump is President & had a Republican Congress. How did Democrats do it?

Ok Looney left you are claiming it's Trumps economy fine so be it this means it is no longer the Obama economy in way shape or form which means when businesses start opening up even more and start hiring again and the economy starts surging it is Trumps economy Obama has nothing what so ever to do with it. So going foreward rather the economy is going great, middle of the road or poorly it's all Trump no Obama no one should have any issue with this unless you are just a phony partisan hypocrite.

Dumb ass, this is Obama's economy. I know becase you drilled it in to us for the last three years.

More lies from fake news....if the people don't feel a recession is there really a recession?.....

1591714027005.png

The economy is poised to make a huge comeback, Dave! It would already be happening if you liberals weren't burning and looting most of our major cities! What will you do when we post the best economic numbers in decades right before the election? Blame it on the Russians?

That's the type of nonsense that you get when you put someone who literally never held a job in his life before being in Government and is selected solely on skin color.

The economy is poised to make a huge comeback, Dave! It would already be happening if you liberals weren't burning and looting most of our major cities! What will you do when we post the best economic numbers in decades right before the election? Blame it on the Russians?

Picture October -

A Roaring economy
Senate Hearings Exposing the previous administration's complete refusal to peacefully transistion power.
Indictments from John Durham for crimes committed by the previous administration.

A Democrat Candidate who doesn't know where (or who) he is.
A democrat Party even more unlikable than it was in 2016.

Can't wait.

Thankfully, our wonderful Pres.Trump is in the White House and not idiot Obozo or the Hildabeast. ... :cool:
We would not have a recession or deficit if either of them were currently president. But that would be boring right?

Well it's doubtful that the democrats would have coordinated with the ChiComs to release the Obama funded Wuhan Flu were Hillary President

Hmmm, airlines pretty much closed down, cruise ships closed down, first covid funds. Stocks react. Yeah, let’s blame it on Trump. geesh. Don’t you ever get tired of grasping at straws?
If you blame Trump, you have to blame your politicians calling for continued partying, as there is no problem! As well as the leaders of every other country.

If you blame Trump, you have to blame your politicians calling for continued partying, as there is no problem! As well as the leaders of every other country.

I blame Trump. He had all the information & he ignored it to downplay the virus.

The Democrats were screaming for action & Trump called their concern a hoax.

Forum List

Back