The Trump Recession Began in February

I am surprised. I thought Trump would have done this sooner. Yep, recession started in February, before the shutdowns.

This from Trump's previous three quarters of low GDOP growth. His doubled deficits. His 1.5 triullion stimulus a failure.

Trumps piss poor response to COIVD 19 just expanded it.

The economy is poised to make a huge comeback, Dave! It would already be happening if you liberals weren't burning and looting most of our major cities! What will you do when we post the best economic numbers in decades right before the election? Blame it on the Russians?

Picture October -

A Roaring economy
Senate Hearings Exposing the previous administration's complete refusal to peacefully transistion power.
Indictments from John Durham for crimes committed by the previous administration.

A Democrat Candidate who doesn't know where (or who) he is.
A democrat Party even more unlikable than it was in 2016.

Can't wait.
Your dreams of October are quite amusing.
Now you assfucks are claiming Obama did not peacefully transfer power? From whose asssd did you pull that one.

And being the typical Trumpette\, you mock a stuttering disability.

At least Trump didn't tell people "These jobs are never coming back" when Obama had absolutely nothing wrong with his economy other than HIM and his stupid fucking ideas.

Anyone else remember the "cash for clunkers" disaster? The taxpayer funded used car price increaser?
That one that helped save our Auto industry? That one?

Coal jobs are not coming back Obama was not like Trump who lied & said he was bringing back coal.
Hmmm, airlines pretty much closed down, cruise ships closed down, first covid funds. Stocks react. Yeah, let’s blame it on Trump. geesh. Don’t you ever get tired of grasping at straws?
So Trump's failure with COVID is not relevant?

Democrats praised Trump for his COVID response.

I am surprised. I thought Trump would have done this sooner. Yep, recession started in February, before the shutdowns.

This from Trump's previous three quarters of low GDOP growth. His doubled deficits. His 1.5 triullion stimulus a failure.

The economy is poised to make a huge comeback, Dave! It would already be happening if you liberals weren't burning and looting most of our major cities! What will you do when we post the best economic numbers in decades right before the election? Blame it on the Russians?

Picture October -

A Roaring economy
Senate Hearings Exposing the previous administration's complete refusal to peacefully transistion power.
Indictments from John Durham for crimes committed by the previous administration.

Can't wait.
Now you assfucks are claiming Obama did not peacefully transfer power? From whose asssd did you pull that one.

You call trying to implement a coupe against Trump peaceful?

Picture October -

A Roaring economy

Can't wait.

When you're using the power of your office to deliberately sabotage an incoming administration...would you REALLY deem that a peaceful transfer of power?

At least Trump didn't tell people "These jobs are never coming back" when Obama had absolutely nothing wrong with his economy other than HIM and his stupid fucking ideas.

Anyone else remember the "cash for clunkers" disaster? The taxpayer funded used car price increaser?

Coal jobs are not coming back Obama was not like Trump who lied & said he was bringing back coal.
Hmmm, airlines pretty much closed down, cruise ships closed down, first covid funds. Stocks react. Yeah, let’s blame it on Trump. geesh. Don’t you ever get tired of grasping at straws?
If you blame Trump, you have to blame your politicians calling for continued partying, as there is no problem! As well as the leaders of every other country.

I blame Trump. He had all the information & he ignored it to downplay the virus.

The Democrats were screaming for action & Trump called their concern a hoax.
Oh, bullshit! Nobody had all the information because the Chinese and the World Health Organization were lying through their teeth to the rest of the world! When Trump DID call for a travel ban on China because of his concerns over the virus...you liberals screamed bloody murder and labeled him a racist!

If you blame Trump, you have to blame your politicians calling for continued partying, as there is no problem! As well as the leaders of every other country.
Wrong!!! - Trump got the intel last year way ahead of the WHO. Congress only gets intel after the president allows it. Trump failed to act on the intel only he had. Once Congress learned of the issues, they quickly fell in line.

Picture October -

A Roaring economy

Can't wait.

We have been saying that the Boy President did not peacefully transfer power from the beginning, have you been in a coma?
Stuttering disability? what's that about?

Wrong!!! - Trump got the intel last year way ahead of the WHO. Congress only gets intel after the president allows it. Trump failed to act on the intel only he had. Once Congress learned of the issues, they quickly fell in line.

Delusion.

Picture October -

A Roaring economy

Can't wait.

We have been saying that the Boy President did not peacefully transfer power from the beginning, have you been in a coma?
Well racist fuck, Tell me aboutg how Obama did not poeacefully transfer power. Really. I need a good laugh.

Picture October -

A Roaring economy

Can't wait.

Well racist fuck, Tell me aboutg how Obama did not poeacefully transfer power. Really. I need a good laugh.

You might literally be the stupidest fuck in here.
Weaponizing the intelligence and law enforcement agencies to thwart an incoming administration, is not the definition of peaceful transfer of power as the US had known it under every other transfer.
I'm sure it's just a coincidence that it stopped being civil under the Half Black Hood Rat Resident.

Picture October -

A Roaring economy

Can't wait.

Biden has a stuuttering issue. You asssfgucks mock it by cakl

Picture October -

A Roaring economy

Can't wait.

Weaponizing the intelligence and law enforcement agencies to thwart an incoming administration, is not the definition of peaceful transfer of power as the US had known it under every other transfer.
I'm sure it's just a coincidence that it stopped being civil under the Half Black Hood Rat Resident.
FGascts:
Russia interferred in the elections.
A Trump advisor was picked up on a wire tap on a Russian.
Several Trump campaign people lied about contacts with Russians
Trump lied about his business efforts in Russian

So, no one should investigate? Really?

I have news, as soon Trump took office those people were his people. Trump's own AG hired Republican Comey to investigate Russian interference & you blame Obama? Really.

Shove you racism up your ignorant ass, Trump Boy

Picture October -

A Roaring economy

Can't wait.

Biden has a stuuttering issue. You asssfgucks mock it by cakl

Picture October -

A Roaring economy

Can't wait.

FGascts:
Russia interferred in the elections.
A Trump advisor was picked up on a wire tap on a Russian.
Several Trump campaign people lied about contacts with Russians
Trump lied about his business efforts in Russian

So, no one should investigate? Really?

I have news, as soon Trump took office those people were his people. Trump's own AG hired Republican Comey to investigate Russian interference & you blame Obama? Really.

Shove you racism up your ignorant ass, Trump Boy

Poor baby

When that friggin bastard is out of the White House America will finally come to understand how much utter DESTRUCTION he brought to this country.

They can't suppress things forever.

When that friggin bastard is out of the White House America will finally come to understand how much utter DESTRUCTION he brought to this country.

Oh...so we'll know AFTER Trump leaves how much "utter DESTRUCTION" he brought to the country? You can't elaborate now? Let me guess...this is like "systemic racism"? It's there but it's invisible so we can't see it? (eye roll)

It took worldwide pandemic, and 35% plunge in the stock market, and six feet of social distancing, and quarantining, and many small businesses closing, and cancelling travel... all that just to bring American economy down to Barry's highest mark.

It took worldwide pandemic, and 35% plunge in the stock market, and six feet of social distancing, and quarantining, and many small businesses closing, and cancelling travel... all that just to bring American economy down to Barry's highest mark.
What a crock of shit.

Are you rerally this fucking stupid or just a liar like your butt buddy Trump?

Oh...so we'll know AFTER Trump leaves how much "utter DESTRUCTION" he brought to the country? You can't elaborate now? Let me guess...this is like "systemic racism"? It's there but it's invisible so we can't see it? (eye roll)
If you really need to wait, you are dumber than you look.

How are those deficits coming along? Whatr was the GDP the last four quarters ? How is ouyr position sas a world leader? Where all these great trade deals? How does dirtier air, more polluted water, and more dangerous workplaces good? How is over 18,000 liues since taking office good?

The difference was that Obama gave no indication or hope for improvement and Trump does and has proven it can be accomplished.

How are those deficits coming along? Whatr was the GDP the last four quarters ? How is ouyr position sas a world leader? Where all these great trade deals? How does dirtier air, more polluted water, and more dangerous workplaces good? How is over 18,000 liues since taking office good?
Ah, Dave? You're the one telling us we'll know how much destruction Trump brought to the country after he leaves office...thus you're the one telling us we have to wait! Duh?

As for the rest? You do know that the economy is about to come roaring back despite everything that you on the left are doing to keep it from happening...right? If you liberals weren't burning and looting every large city controlled by Democrats, that would be happening quicker but it's STILL going to happen!

The real question that people should ask themselves is how much destruction have liberals brought to the country with their extended shutdowns for Covid 19 and then their allowing the looting and burning of cities across the nation?

Ah, Dave? You're the one telling us we'll know how much destruction Trump brought to the country after he leaves office...thus you're the one telling us we have to wait! Duh?

As for the rest? You do know that the economy is about to come roaring back despite everything that you on the left are doing to keep it from happening...right? If you liberals weren't burning and looting every large city controlled by Democrats, that would be happening quicker but it's STILL going to happen!

The real question that people should ask themselves is how much destruction have liberals brought to the country with their extended shutdowns for Covid 19 and then their allowing the looting and burning of cities across the nation?
I said we don't need to wait. Try to keep up.

Is it. Roaring back to what? 2019's economy?

Then you claim that no red states shut down. And I know you are pissed that your ilk can't keep killinig unarmed black men.

Forum List

Back