thanks black lives matter and antifa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Tampa is issuing bulletproof vests for firefighters.

wow, we sure are moving thd right direction.
thanks for bringing bullying and racism to places that aren't Portland.

i'm a Vermonter so i understand the sense of urgency to bring marxism to America.

thanks Kamala.... nothing like being forced to comply to communism by a vice president who isn't natural born. politics is good for bullies these days.
..just until the next impeachment.. (every 2 years)

in the isnt that "the plan"

• Banned

i'm a Vermonter so i understand the sense of urgency to bring marxism to America.

thanks Kamala.... nothing like being forced to comply to communism by a vice president who isn't natural born. politics is good for bullies these days.

sorry no link in the fake news world yet, but i'm pretty sure it was on the local channel here in florida.... ahh Tampa.

Sounds like we have too many guns.

Kamala Harris is a natural-born citizen; she's just not a real American.

But you're not a Democrat, LOL

Nope, I speak the truth.

Nope, I speak the truth.

Gotcha. Democrats aren't a side, they are "the truth."

So rather than saying you're not a Democrat, shouldn't you say you are but it's a religion for you and not a political party?

So how is taking guns from honest citizens and doing nothing about criminals guns going for you?

Nope, I speak the truth.

So rather than saying you're not a Democrat, shouldn't you say you are but it's a religion for you and not a political party?

So how is taking guns from honest citizens and doing nothing about criminals guns going for you?
I’m not a democrat. But they are right about guns. Lots of legal ownership guarantees lots of armed criminals. Our homicide rate is 4x higher than other wealthy nations. Facts aren’t on your side.

Yep, too many guns and too few brains!

Nope, I speak the truth.

I’m not a democrat. But they are right about guns. Lots of legal ownership guarantees lots of armed criminals. Our homicide rate is 4x higher than other wealthy nations. Facts aren’t on your side.

Democrats are right on everything according to you that you comment on.

This word you keep using, independent. I do not think it means what you think it means, LOL.

Note you just confirmed you support the Democrat policy of disarming honest citizens and doing nothing about criminal's guns. How's that working for you?

Nope, I speak the truth.

i think you have it backwards.. subtract communist burlington Vt from rural Vt crime stats..

florida is a different animal.

Kamala Harris is a natural-born citizen; she's just not a real American.
two foreign parents. remember thd argument for obama was one citizen parent. painstakingly contrived, this time they didnt have to. i'm ok with it all, but we need to rewrite article 2.

but this thread isn't that... this is about forced compliance to lift one race above the others.

strongarming for what seems to be a shakedown for money, and subversive groups making race relations impossible for natives, hispanics, jews.

ack lives matter more... isn't that the push ?

they downloaded so much money, but for what ends. we already have state tv. amy goodman etc.

bashing white people, teaching children to love climate change, and to hate colour that isn't theirs.

You don’t still live here do ya?
here ?
In Vermont.
i split the year between Vt, DC and live on my boat in florida & usvi (st john's). during the winter.

none of which is relevant to political bullying using race bait as "unity".

it's not working, ask anyone scorched by #blm the #antifa...
they are the new weather underground, DC is home base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back