The Trump Legacy Continues

I'm ok with that so long as you actually aren't a hypocrite and go after Cuomo... You do right? I mean, I think you are wrong, but that doesn't mean anything to if you are a hypocrite or not.

No, I don’t go after Cuomo

As the first state to suffer the ravages of COVID, Cuomo went with the best available information on how to combat it.
Cuomo made hard decisions while Republicans were telling us COVID was no worse than the seasonal flu.

Show me any CDC guidance in March 2020 saying you shouldn’t house patients in nursing homes

I'm ok with that so long as you actually aren't a hypocrite and go after Cuomo... You do right? I mean, I think you are wrong, but that doesn't mean anything to if you are a hypocrite or not.

As the first state to suffer the ravages of COVID, Cuomo went with the best available information on how to combat it.
Cuomo made hard decisions while Republicans were telling us COVID was no worse than the seasonal flu.

Show me any CDC guidance in March 2020 saying you shouldn’t house patients in nursing homes
OH.. No CDC guidance... Basic intelligence. Did you know that the seasonal flu is most deadly to old people? Frankly my position wouldn't change if you swap Covid with the Seasonal flu. Both are morbidly stupid to put into a nursing home.

OH.. No CDC guidance... Basic intelligence. Did you know that the seasonal flu is most deadly to old people? Frankly my position wouldn't change if you swap Covid with the Seasonal flu. Both are morbidly stupid to put into a nursing home.
OK

Show me any reports from March 2020 saying not to house elderly COVID patients in Nursing homes

Better yet, show me any Republican protesting the practice.
In March 2020, Republicans were claiming COVID was no worse than the seasonal flu......should Cuomo have listened to them?

The Trump legacy

1620042556134.jpeg

Trump legacy

Never won the popular vote
Never broke 50 percent approval
One term President
Twice Impeached

OK

Show me any reports from March 2020 saying not to house elderly COVID patients in Nursing homes

Better yet, show me any Republican protesting the practice.
In March 2020, Republicans were claiming COVID was no worse than the seasonal flu......should Cuomo have listened to them?

I don't need a curling iron to tell me not to use it while I sleep either.

Forum List

Back