The Trump/Jesus Comparison

Did I say Trump was my Jesus? Boy do you read alot into what you read!
You certainly made the comparison, didn't you? You also didn't give any indication why Jesus might deserve more deference than trump. Why didn't you?

You certainly made the comparison, didn't you? You also didn't give any indication why Jesus might deserve more deference than trump. Why didn't you?
Let me spell it out for you in a longer paragraph. The evil that existed in Jesus' day and the type of evil that existed in Jesus' day still exists. We can see that evil in how the democrat globalist deep state is going after Donald Trump. No Trump is not Jesus because this same evil is occurring to him but he is experiencing the same kind of evil. Jesus is the Savior of the world. He was a man that was perfect without sin. He was the very Son of the Father. In Jesus all mankind can find salvation for their souls. Trump on the other hand is a sinner and a man who, like the rest of us, is in need of the salvation that Jesus offers to us all. Trump is not the Savior of our souls. However, Trump is going through something very similar to what Jesus went through and I am sure that if these wicked demons could get away with it they would seek the same outcome of what the Jews had done to Jesus. Trump is no Jesus but he definitely is going through a Jesus like persecution. Hope that helps you understand what was the gist of my previous post on this topic. I thought you might have already known that Trump was no Jesus but since you need that explained, here you are.

To use any wealthy politician in the je same sentence as Jesus is so bizarre it's not worth anything.

Let me spell it out for you in a longer paragraph. The evil that existed in Jesus' day and the type of evil that existed in Jesus' day still exists. We can see that evil in how the democrat globalist deep state is going after Donald Trump. No Trump is not Jesus because this same evil is occurring to him but he is experiencing the same kind of evil. Jesus is the Savior of the world. He was a man that was perfect without sin. He was the very Son of the Father. In Jesus all mankind can find salvation for their souls. Trump on the other hand is a sinner and a man who, like the rest of us, is in need of the salvation that Jesus offers to us all. Trump is not the Savior of our souls. However, Trump is going through something very similar to what Jesus went through and I am sure that if these wicked demons could get away with it they would seek the same outcome of what the Jews had done to Jesus. Trump is no Jesus but he definitely is going through a Jesus like persecution. Hope that helps you understand what was the gist of my previous post on this topic.
Donald trump's opponents are equivilent to the evil that Jesus opposed? You've blended your politics with your religion. I don't remember Jesus supporting any party. You are certainly allowed to practice any religion you like, but the Jesus in my bible never made such remarks.

Jesus biggest concern was helping the poor. All people do here when we help the poor is cry. I'm not going to lose any sleep over some rich guy catching a little criticism.

Let me spell it out for you in a longer paragraph. The evil that existed in Jesus' day and the type of evil that existed in Jesus' day still exists. We can see that evil in how the democrat globalist deep state is going after Donald Trump. No Trump is not Jesus because this same evil is occurring to him but he is experiencing the same kind of evil. Jesus is the Savior of the world. He was a man that was perfect without sin. He was the very Son of the Father. In Jesus all mankind can find salvation for their souls. Trump on the other hand is a sinner and a man who, like the rest of us, is in need of the salvation that Jesus offers to us all. Trump is not the Savior of our souls. However, Trump is going through something very similar to what Jesus went through and I am sure that if these wicked demons could get away with it they would seek the same outcome of what the Jews had done to Jesus. Trump is no Jesus but he definitely is going through a Jesus like persecution. Hope that helps you understand what was the gist of my previous post on this topic. I thought you might have already known that Trump was no Jesus but since you need that explained, here you are.
Jesus prophesied that His followers would be treated like dirt.. hated by all, He said..

the liberals probably know more than they let on that Jesus really is.. the Savior, but they don't want to let go of their sins and get healed of the ill effects thereof.. that would require a big change and they cannot bring themselves to submit to such..

For light came into the world but people loved darkness rather than The Light because their deeds were evil

Donald trump's opponents are equivilent to the evil that Jesus opposed? You've blended your politics with your religion. I don't remember Jesus supporting any party.
right. I'm sure he would be a-ok with either one, even though one of them advocates and encourages law-breaking (the border) and murders children

right

:rolleyes:

jgxtqmln5dz91.jpg

Jesus prophesied that His followers would be treated like dirt.. hated by all, He said..

the liberals probably know more than they let on that Jesus really is.. the Savior, but they don't want to let go of their sins and get healed of the ill effects thereof.. that would require a big change and they cannot bring themselves to submit to such..

For light came into the world but people loved darkness rather than The Light because their deeds were evil

Will you post that scripture?

Truth Bomb: :disbelief: No one can be compared to Jesus the Son of Man..........even Peter, to whom Jesus gave the keys to His Kingdom, denied Jesus 3 times before the cock crowed. 1. Jesus the Son of Man was a descendant of both Adam and King David, Jesus had no earthly biological father, He was created in the womb by the Holy Spirit of God. 2. He was born a Jew, lived as Jew, and Died as a Jew....without breaking the Law of Moses once. 3. He who was without sin.......Became Sin in order take the sins of the World upon Himself. 4. Jesus is a King.........of a spiritual kingdom without end. 5. Jesus spoke only Truth. 6. The followers of Jesus......His disciples, created a kingdom that has grown from 1 carpenter's son, and 12 close friends to generate a following that encomposses about 1/3 of the world's total population. (Even Biden with his truck loads of mail in ballots counted without legal oversight generated but 10 million more votes than there were registered voters, now they are bragging because they lost seats (Bye, Bye Pelosi).........by just a few votes, priceless, they thought they had the Keys to the Kingdom with their mail in ballot planned demic). :abgg2q.jpg:

Truth Bomb: :disbelief: No one can be compared to Jesus the Son of Man..........even Peter, to whom Jesus gave the keys to His Kingdom, denied Jesus 3 times before the cock crowed. 1. Jesus the Son of Man was a descendant of both Adam and King David, Jesus had no earthly biological father, He was created in the womb by the Holy Spirit of God. 2. He was born a Jew, lived as Jew, and Died as a Jew....without breaking the Law of Moses once. 3. He who was without sin.......Became Sin in order take the sins of the World upon Himself. 4. Jesus is a King.........of a spiritual kingdom without end. 5. Jesus spoke only Truth. 6. The followers of Jesus......His disciples, created a kingdom that has grown from 1 carpenter's son, and 12 close friends to generate a following that encomposses about 1/3 of the world's total population. (Even Biden with his truck loads of mail in ballots counted without legal oversight generated but 10 million more votes than there were registered voters, now they are bragging because they lost seats (Bye, Bye Pelosi).........by just a few votes, priceless, they thought they had the Keys to the Kingdom with their mail in ballot planned demic). :abgg2q.jpg:
The comparison is not meant to be in every way, obviously. Just certain aspects about their respective treatment.

LMAO.

When he called for making this nation a theocracy there was an indication this account was nothing more than a troll.

Now it is confirmed. Clearly just a troll account.

LMAO.

When he called for making this nation a theocracy there was an indication this account was nothing more than a troll.

Now it is confirmed. Clearly just a troll account.
We definitely should declare the US a Christian nation. Everything would be better if we did. Several Congressmen agree.

Donald Trump was the greatest, most selfless, most honest, most accomplished president in U.S. history. He accomplished more great things—unbelievable things—in his four years than any president in history. He has selflessly donated his enormous talents for the good of the country, when it would have been much easier to settle into retirement at Mar-a-Lago on his yacht. So I’ve wondered, given all that, why the extreme vitriol against against this great man. Why the constant investigations, the impeachments, the lawsuits? And then I am reminded of how Jesus was treated.

Jesus Christ is the most perfect person who has ever existed, and he suffered the most ignominious murders of anyone in history. The most extreme in both directions. And so if it happens to Him, why would I be surprised that a lesser man, great as he was, like Donald Trump was treated very badly? That’s the road for people trying to do the right thing always. It’s never easy. You have a share of people who hate you.

* “Enter through the narrow gate;* for the gate is wide and the road broad that leads to destruction, and those who enter through it are many.j How narrow the gate and constricted the road that leads to life. And those who find it are few. – Matthew 7: 13-14.

Like most of my threads, I know this one will be misrepresented and lied about. People will declare blasphemy, claiming I said Trump was as virtuous as Jesus. Not saying that at all. Trump was a man of many flaws, leading a sinful life in his younger years. But in recent years and during his first term, there was ample evidence he had turned the corner. His selfless leadership exhibited that change. St Paul, we recall, was a dreadful sinner early in his life. He completely transformed and became among the greatest saints ever.

Jesus was perfect, but the atheists of His day murdered Him. The thousands of great selfless priests and sisters under the atheist Nazi and Communist regimes were led to slaughter like lambs and murdered by the thousands. Today, Christians are being murdered by the non-Christians all over the world. Just the same as when I start a thread on the said life of George Carlin, then I’m labeled as the worst person on earth for daring to challenge the destruction of a drugged life, when you think I’d be agreed with. It’s the very same pattern. Good people trying to do the right thing will be attacked or worse by the atheists. That’s the way it always has been and the way it will be. So I needn’t be surprised at the unprecedently vile treatment President Trump has received at the hands of the current atheists. It’s expected.

Let’s contrast this with the ‘wide easy road’ enjoyed by the wicked Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, and Bill Clinton. Vile evil people who have and are committing much sin, graft and deceit. They are praised by the atheist left as heroes. As great people. Immune from criticism. They enjoy the “wide easy road” here on earth. We know what the bible says about that.

So my Christian friends, rest easy. Godless people crucify the virtuous. This is our lot in life. We will have the strength to handle it. Good people can handle it. Donald Trump can handle it.

What you seem not to know: The early Christians had been called "atheists" because they did not believe in the gods.

Jesus had devoted followers as well. Messages of hope and optimism do inspire people. I suspect God is very pleased with His servant Donald for sharply reducing abortions. Less so with Pelosi, Biden, and Cortez.

Are you sure, god?

Forum List

Back