The Trump/Jesus Comparison

Lolol
Trump has been a cheat his whole life. He cheated contractors, vendors, investors, bankers and all three of his wives. Maybe you're the man with no morality.
President Trump has championed human life like no other president. That alone makes him greater than any national Democrat. And then there are all the other great things he did for people as president.

St Paul and St. Augustine did some pretty bad things before they did great things. Did you have a point?

Yeah, they turned over a new leaf, your demi god Trump did not. He is still the same person he always was

Nobody but you have compared Rump to Jesus.
1) You don't slur the name of great people.
2) You don't think leftwingers would make such a comparison, do you? Shoot, they don't even believe in Jesus.

0bama may have been 'liked' because he was a soft touch, but he certainly wasn't respected. Not when he gave every concession in the book to these dictators. His generals certainly didn't respect him. The military didn't respect him. The police didn't respect him. The border partrol didn't respect him. Businessmen didn't. Nobody did.
No. That's not exactly right. The conspiracy theory motivated right didn't like him. The majority of Americans , and certainly the majority of voting Americans were well satisfied with him.

No. That's not exactly right. The conspiracy theory motivated right didn't like him. The majority of Americans , and certainly the majority of voting Americans were well satisfied with him.
They weren't. Americans despised 0bamacare, especially when it turns out it was all lies. He was abjectly incompetent and may well have have had one or both races stolen for him. You think Democrat election cheating started in 2020? It goes back way farther than that.

I remember in 2012, 56 precincts in Philadelphia gave 0bama 100% of the vote. That amounted to over 20,000 votes. That's a statistical impossibility. They're saying in all those people, there wasn't even one dissenter? Fraud has been going on in the colored neighborhoods for decades.

They weren't. Americans despised 0bamacare, especially when it turns out it was all lies. He was abjectly incompetent and may well have have had one or both races stolen for him. You think Democrat election cheating started in 2020? It goes back way farther than that.

I remember in 2012, 56 precincts in Philadelphia gave 0bama 100% of the vote. That amounted to over 20,000 votes. That's a statistical impossibility. They're saying in all those people, there wasn't even one dissenter? Fraud has been going on in the colored neighborhoods for decades.
Ok, Just so you know, I'm sure you were already there, but just in case you weren't, that silly conspiracy theory rant secured your place among the hard core crazies who enjoy their own reality, and are considered too nuts for anything but ridicule. There might be a chance of you regaining sanity, but the effort is your's to make. I doubt any sane person will make the effort to show you where you are wrong unless it's just to make fun of you.

Ok, Just so you know, I'm sure you were already there, but just in case you weren't, that silly conspiracy theory rant secured your place among the hard core crazies who enjoy their own reality, and are considered too nuts for anything but ridicule. There might be a chance of you regaining sanity, but the effort is your's to make. I doubt any sane person will make the effort to show you where you are wrong unless it's just to make fun of you.
How silly to think Democrats would ever cheat in elections even when Trump won 18 of 19 bellwether counties got 75 million votes and was somehow beaten when the worst candidate in modern presidential history miraculously managed 81 votes, many last minute swing state votes, most free of down ballot selections.

I'll bet you believed this CNN story breathlessly announcing Saddam Hussein won with 100% of the vote in 1995, never questioning the veracity of such a sham.

How silly to think Democrats would ever cheat in elections even when Trump won 18 of 19 bellwether counties got 75 million votes and was somehow beaten when the worst candidate in modern presidential history miraculously managed 81 votes, many last minute swing state votes, most free of down ballot selections.

I'll bet you believed this CNN story breathlessly announcing Saddam Hussein won with 100% of the vote in 1995, never questioning the veracity of such a sham.
Again, you're nuts, but your silly remarks are funny.

So you believed CNN about Saddam getting 100% of the vote?
lol.
Are you really that stupid? CNN didn't say Sadam got 100% of the vote. They said Iraqi officials said he received 100% of the vote. You really dont see the difference there, you idiot?

Are you really that stupid? CNN didn't say Sadam got 100% of the vote. They said Iraqi officials said he received 100% of the vote. You really dont see the difference there, you idiot?
A reputable news organization wouldn't have accepted the government's preposterous claim without question. CNN did. That's my point.

A reputable news organization wouldn't have accepted the government's preposterous claim without question. CNN did. That's my point.
More idiocy on your part. That's why people point and laugh at you.

Jesus had better pecs ...

45yOHEiRAEpdj0v5PCJjVFFzBCnAG-TDXnjE4-4EVzc.jpg

It is interesting, how Trump matches nearly every characteristic of the antichrist, including having cadres of brainwashed zombies worshipping him.

The modern GOP is possibly Satan's greatest invention. Just look how it's lured tens of millions into Hell.

The anti Christ has his head cut off metaphorically speaking I presume then he comes back to life. If Donald Trump is the antiChrist then we can expect him to be re-elected before his death. We won’t know if he is the antiChrist or not unless he is re-elected. If he is re-elected then you have a stronger case than you have now. I just don’t see it happening. However, the last two elections surprised the banana split out of me. I can be proven wrong again.

It is interesting, how Trump matches nearly every characteristic of the antichrist, including having cadres of brainwashed zombies worshipping him.

The modern GOP is possibly Satan's greatest invention. Just look how it's lured tens of millions into Hell.
I never had sex with that woman...Ms Lewinsky

Forum List

Back