The Trump downturn continues....housing sales off, confidence down

What did Obama change exactly?
He changed nothing, but ardent leftists haven’t figured that out yet.

He made matters worse, which is why we have Donnie. He started or continued seven wars, bailed out the criminals on Wall Street, blow up the national debt and was world history’s greatest arms dealer, and increased concentration of wealth to his buddies in the 1%.

During BO they transferred $33B cash into GM to keep union jobs open. The cars are not great at GOVT motors and trouble seems straight ahead for them?

They also finagled the phony stimulus dollars ($790B) and transferred most of that to GOVT to stay afloat until hard-working Americans figured out how to produce more from less.
First off you moron, the country was headed off a cliff, so anything this democrat did to keep you white mf from killing yourselves like you did back in the day, the last time we had a crash, you should thank the guy. GM although at the time was greatful for those buyers, do what most GREEDY WHITE WALL STREET MOTHERFUCKERS DO....PAY ATTENTION FOOL....THEY SOME CRAWLING TO TAX PAYERS FOR HELP, IE THE BIG BANKS IN 07 AND ONCE THESE GREEDY MF'S GET BACK ON TRACK, ITS BACK TO FUCKIN OVER STUPID IGNORANT WHITE MF'S LIKE YOURSELF.

More Making America Great
Rightwinger, I can't help this sense of deja vu. Remember when Bush and all his cronies kept saying "The economy is sound!", especially that Kudlow dupe, while For Sale signs were popping up like mushrooms across the land? Now, once again, Republicans are touting the economy and unemployment figures, but I keep reading articles like this one:

Popular Stores Partially Or Fully Closing In 2019

I'm still devastated that my closest 'bestie' Lowe's is 35 miles away after two outlets closed in my community.
Why should anybody but Trump white Nazi nuts, believe anything coming out of this white house? From one end of Washington to the other end, its reeekkkkkks of Trump shit

Since trump the economy has boomed.

Peaked at 2.9% quarter growth under Obama. Same for trump until q1 2019, when it reached 3.1%. Clearly it's a continuation of the economy passed down to him. Well, fueled by some heavy payouts to offset the damage caused by the moronic tariffs.

Like I said. People are buying things they don't need. The only people who did that under obummer were the wealthy.

The middle class couldn't. Now they can.

Like I said. People are buying things they don't need. The only people who did that under obummer were the wealthy.
You seem to forget what Obama inherited. Take a look at what he received from Bush and what he handed off to Trump. We are still recovering from the 43 admin, but that recovery began well before Trump took office. You are offering up the 'born on 3rd base' cliche for Trump that Molly Ivins made so famous regarding Bush. Same with Bubba. He inherited a mess and left a nearly debt-free country, but all he got from Republicans is slimed because of he personal life. Now Trump's personal life is ignored and his accomplishments (yet to be performed) are praised by those same folks. Incredible.

We'll see what happens.....

You seem to forget what Obama inherited. Take a look at what he received from Bush and what he handed off to Trump. We are still recovering from the 43 admin, but that recovery began well before Trump took office. You are offering up the 'born on 3rd base' cliche for Trump that Molly Ivins made so famous regarding Bush. Same with Bubba. He inherited a mess and left a nearly debt-free country, but all he got from Republicans is slimed because of he personal life. Now Trump's personal life is ignored and his accomplishments (yet to be performed) are praised by those same folks. Incredible.

We'll see what happens.....
CEA's Kevin Hassett discusses the economy
You're full of shit.
BONOBO had his thumb up the 'pool boy's' ass for eight years. He accomplished fuck all!

BONOBO had his thumb up the 'pool boy's' ass for eight years. He accomplished fuck all!
Is it possible for you to translate that gibberish into some semblance of coherence. Most folks above the adolescent locker room phase find your statement too open for interpretation. Take the guesswork out for us, please?

The economic numbers coming in are getting worse and worse for the Trump administration.

The Pain Of This New Economic Downturn Is Starting To Show Up All Over The Country

Home sales down 7.8% in May
Consumer confidence down
FedEx reports loss of 1.97 BILLION dollars in the fiscal 4Q, ending May 31st.
Don't know what the F you are talking about. In my area majority of homes are selling significantly higher than asking prices.

Because "where you live" is not an indication of the entire country as a whole.

The economic numbers coming in are getting worse and worse for the Trump administration.

The Pain Of This New Economic Downturn Is Starting To Show Up All Over The Country

Home sales down 7.8% in May
Consumer confidence down
FedEx reports loss of 1.97 BILLION dollars in the fiscal 4Q, ending May 31st.
Don't know what the F you are talking about. In my area majority of homes are selling significantly higher than asking prices.

Because "where you live" is not an indication of the entire country as a whole.
Prices are rising in most metro areas, and especially the Midwest and Rust Belt states due to special tax incentives and opportunity zones. Maybe in metro areas prices are not rising as fast as before, but that's because of the interest rates affecting mortgages. The interest rates are due to come down soon, which will cause another boom in 2020. Bottom line is people are making a killing in real estate and it isn't going to slow down anytime soon.

Forum List

Back