Dead illegal aliens...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
How are they a responsibility of US citizens? They are fucking criminals fleeing from fucked up situations most likely of their own doing.
Let the fuckers rot in Mexico...

they are our problem to the point they are humans and humanity dictates you dont sit there and watch someone die when you can do something about it,,,

our responsibility ends there as individuals,,,

as for the governemnt, that has already been determined and laws put in place,,,

the problem is koolaid drinkers keep voting for dems and repubes who couldnt care less about the law,,,

they are our problem to the point they are humans and humanity dictates you dont sit there and watch someone die when you can do something about it,,,

as for the governemnt, that has already been determined and laws put in place,,,

the problem is koolaid drinkers keep voting for dems and repubes who couldnt care less about the law,,,
Doctors take oaths to help-the rest of us use our discretion and our senses tell us these illegals don't deserve ANYTHING.

• Banned
The only good illegal alien is... an dead illegal alien...

These are illegal invaders. They should be repelled like an army.
most are not invaders,,,,just people looking for a better life,,,,

we hae laws for a reason,,,if you want to resort to murdering women and children all you do is prove the left right in their claims conservatives are not human,,,

• Banned
Open southern border equals a bunch of diseased illegal aliens....

We are reaping what we sow... A proverb that’s thousands of years old.
There is a reason why civilizations use walls to this day… It keeps undesirables out in general.

We have a shit show on the southern border because we have no border security whatsoever…

• Banned

we hae laws for a reason,,,if you want to resort to murdering women and children all you do is prove the left right in their claims conservatives are not human,,,
Lol
Just showing up illegally does not make it right, Mexico is offering jobs housing and a living for these fuckers.
There is some type of money/political backing this fucked up movement.

I'm gonna come sleep in your living room till my new house is finished...just lookin for a better night's rest. PM me the addy...thanks in advance.
Hey and if you don't have any can you get me some Blue Bell Chocolate Ice Cream and a sixer of Heineken?
Thanks again buddy.

Why not? We've been doing it to our:
  • Veterans
  • Homeless (usually made homeless through government action and draconian taxation)
  • Sick
  • Poor
for ages. Why stop now?

What is it about illegals coming here unwanted criminally invading our country that suddenly pulls at your heart strings?

Lol
Just showing up illegally does not make it right, Mexico is offering jobs housing and a living for these fuckers.
There is some type of money/political backing this fucked up movement.
when did I say it was right???

you want to murder them,,,thats not a solution,,,,

why not just use the law???

• Veterans
  • Homeless (usually made homeless through government action and draconian taxation)
  • Sick
  • Poor
for ages. Why stop now?

What is it about illegals coming here unwanted criminally invading our country that suddenly pulls at your heart strings?
those are a world of difference, so dont change the subject,,,

The only good illegal alien is... an dead illegal alien...

good for what?
BORDER-REFER-jumbo.jpg

I'm gonna come sleep in your living room till my new house is finished...just lookin for a better night's rest. PM me the addy...thanks in advance.
Hey and if you don't have any can you get me some Blue Bell Chocolate Ice Cream and a sixer of Heineken?
Thanks again buddy.

the law says I can put a bullet in your head if you do,,,I suggest you dont try me,,,,

see the law works if you apply it,,,

Thanks again buddy.

the law says I can put a bullet in your head if you do,,,I suggest you dont try me,,,,

Wait....you would murder me for coming to your house but when people invade your nation that's a different story?

Somebody is a little self centered me thinks. Tsk Tsk Tsk

Thanks again buddy.

Wait....you would murder me for coming to your house but when people invade your nation that's a different story?

I would follow the law,,,,it says my house is my castle and if you try to attack/take that I have a right to kill you,,,

Thanks again buddy.

I would follow the law,,,,it says my house is my castle and if you try to attack/take that I have a right to kill you,,,
bunnies.gif

• Veterans
  • Sick
  • Poor
for ages. Why stop now?

those are a world of difference, so dont change the subject,,,

The subject was helping sick, needy and dying humans. I only changed the subject to the American Citizens you DON'T want to help vs. the Illegal Aliens you DO.

I would HOPE that any American would offer food or water or help to these people as needed, ......

THEN call ICE.

Forum List

Back