The Trump Doctrine: We're America B!tch----------------------America First means America alone.

• Banned
Maybe they mean we're Russia's b!tch?

Cuz while that may be Republicans, it's not me.

"We’re America, Bitch:" White House Official Defines Trump Doctrine - The Atlantic

'We're America, bitch': A senior White House official sums up the Trump Doctrine

-----------

We don't need trade.

We don't need allies.

We can go it alone.

Will that keep America safe? Is that the right doctrine for this country?
Watching you nut bags go crazy now that we have a president looking out for us instead of appeasing the world is some seriously good entertainment.

We are America bitch! That means we can do a lot to help you. It doesn’t mean we’re going to be jerked around though.

Trump wants trade only with Russia, soon we'll be knee deep in babushkas and nesting dolls.

This is what happens when you get an idiot that knows nothing about business, Trump, at the beck and call of a modern day Machiavelli, Putin.

"We’re America, Bitch:" White House Official Defines Trump Doctrine - The Atlantic

'We're America, bitch': A senior White House official sums up the Trump Doctrine

-----------

We don't need trade.

We don't need allies.

We can go it alone.

(sigh) and still, his adoring ignorant stupid fucked up base, supports this nut....because I'm white, he's white and he's gonna look out for me...that's the Trump doctrine!!

22754E97-DA08-4155-8442-FFA12319956F.jpeg

Good grief... it never stops with this one.

He's off his meds -- again. He was like this 2 years ago, then the doctor made some changes and he was bearable. Now, he's just full blown typing with a crayon between his toes straight jacket crazy

Trump wants trade only with Russia, soon we'll be knee deep in babushkas and nesting dolls.

This is what happens when you get an idiot that knows nothing about business, Trump, at the beck and call of a modern day Machiavelli, Putin.

Will you admit Putin made you flip your vote?

-----------

We don't need trade.

We don't need allies.

We can go it alone.

(sigh) and still, his adoring ignorant stupid fucked up base, supports this nut....because I'm white, he's white and he's gonna look out for me...that's the Trump doctrine!!
And there’s the racism joining the thread. We need a new law like Godwin’s. Only for when the left jumps about four sharks and goes to racism. Any name ideas here? Sharpton’s law?

-----------

We don't need trade.

We don't need allies.

We can go it alone.

Watching you nut bags go crazy now that we have a president looking out for us instead of appeasing the world is some seriously good entertainment.

We are America bitch! That means we can do a lot to help you. It doesn’t mean we’re going to be jerked around though.

Good for America = Bad for democrats

Because some liberals have short memories, here's Hillary's doctrine...“I want the Iranians to know that if I’m president, we will attack Iran. In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them.”

-----------

We don't need trade.

We don't need allies.

We can go it alone.

Wait a minute!

Now you are claiming Donnie is not a puppet of Russia!?!

First you claim Donnie want us to be closer to Russia and now he want us to go alone!!!

Make up yoar mind will ya!

Link?

Forum List

Back