The trouble with Trump’s jurors shows the results of a post-truth society

The Trial is legitimate. The Defendant is not. He's a fraud, and a fake, and he has been all of his adult life.
It’s over a misdemeanor, and the statute of limitations ran out. Since when is paying someone for a non-disclosure a felony? I’ve signed one myself.

The fraud is the demented fool who can’t even order a milkshake pretending he’s the president.

Trump was ever tried for fraud in 2016. It was a lawsuit,

The settlement, however, does not ban the Trump family from operating a charity in New York ...

Trump was most definitinely on trial for fraud. Whether it was a civil trial or a criminal trial is irrelevant. He paid $25 million to settle the case.

The trouble with Trump’s jurors is they are scared…scared of threats against them, against their families…scared they’ll be identified and harassed or worse by his followers.

That is way wrong.

The Trial is legitimate. The Defendant is not. He's a fraud, and a fake, and he has been all of his adult life.
That reminds me, we need to invade Canada and stomp the shit out of them. This is a Dem RIGGED joke of a trial designed to do one thing, RIG the 2024 election by gagging Trump and locking Trump in a courtroom so he can't travel and campaign. This is why people hate Democrats, they are assholes!

What's going on here in America with the constant persecution of Trump is a travesty to our system of law...

I never thought I'd say this, but I believe that our system is perilously corrupted, and thereby, we no longer have the America that was founded on the principles of fairness, and freedom...It's only a matter of time before we see average people hauled in front of our courts for refusing to embrace things like gender, open borders, and simply disagreeing with a liberal progressive, woke agenda....Get ready, we're screwed.

We overthrew the world's then most powerful government for a lot less.

Like normal you have it exactly backwards.
You are such a disgrace.
I doubt you have more than a passing acquaintance with “normal”.

Your messiah (and his cult) has a well established reputation for threats and intimidation, not to mention jury tampering. Now go defend it like a good little parrot.

Trump was most definitinely on trial for fraud. Whether it was a civil trial or a criminal trial is irrelevant. He paid $25 million to settle the case.

You think criminal cases get settled.

Why does this site attract the stupidest women on the planet?

I think you're stupid and it's not an act.

During the first week of Donald Trump’s criminal trial in Manhattan, the former president has been forced to sit and listen to the unfiltered and honest opinions of “haters.” Trump, who normally surrounds himself with yes-men, is being forced to remain quietly seated — without gesturing or using his phone — as potential jurors share their thoughts on him.

During the first three days of jury selection, Trump was described as a racist, sexist and narcissist, Politico reported. He has been shown social media posts that ask officials to “lock him up.”

^Case in point.

Which means nothing.

It means everything
If one juror hung the case, life as they knew it would be over.

The left would burn their entire neighborhood down as a warning.

There is something radically freightening about your lack of any discernable intellect.

It means everything
If one juror hung the case, life as they knew it would be over.

The left would burn their entire neighborhood down as a warning.

There is something radically freightening about your lack of any discernable intellect.

You're mistaken .. the jurors did tell the truth...and Trump didn't like it.

During the first week of Donald Trump’s criminal trial in Manhattan, the former president has been forced to sit and listen to the unfiltered and honest opinions of “haters.” Trump, who normally surrounds himself with yes-men, is being forced to remain quietly seated — without gesturing or using his phone — as potential jurors share their thoughts on him.

During the first three days of jury selection, Trump was described as a racist, sexist and narcissist, Politico reported. He has been shown social media posts that ask officials to “lock him up.”

You're mistaken .. the jurors did tell the truth...and Trump didn't like it.

[numbers?

I recommend the lowest level of reading for comprehension class that you can find.

Good luck.

What's going on here in America with the constant persecution of Trump is a travesty to our system of law...

I never thought I'd say this, but I believe that our system is perilously corrupted, and thereby, we no longer have the America that was founded on the principles of fairness, and freedom...It's only a matter of time before we see average people hauled in front of our courts for refusing to embrace things like gender, open borders, and simply disagreeing with a liberal progressive, woke agenda....Get ready, we're screwed.
Our system is fine. You just can’t accept that Trump is being held accountable for braking the law. Dont be so gullible and fall for the Trump spin. The system isn’t rigged. He is being treated like anybody else who has been arrested. If the evidence shakes out then he will be convicted and will need to serve the penalty. Just like everybody else.

LOL...

So now that you've spent 4 years denying the truth about an election and 8 years spinning for the blob, you're now complaining about our "post truth" society?

Forum List

Back