The Treachery Continues! Maricopa County Moves Election Certification to ONE HOUR Before They Were Subpoenaed to Cough Up Election Records

horrible GOP candidates.
Tell us how many Kari Lake interviews you watched.
Specify her policies with which you disagreed.
I didn’t count how many interviews I watched. As for her policies point I point I agree with more than I disagree with but she prioritized and pushed election lies and media bullying to overshadow everything else. I for one have had enough of that BS and apparently the majority of voters agreed.

Judges don't allow evidentiary hearings for court pleadings that are on their face a crock of shit, CLOWN.
Opinions are not the law. Legal tricks, massive corruption, intimidation, and bribery. Remember Incest Joe told you how large and organized the fraud is. A moment of lucidity and the truth came out.

I didn’t count how many interviews I watched. As for her policies point I point I agree with more than I disagree with but she prioritized and pushed election lies and media bullying to overshadow everything else. I for one have had enough of that BS and apparently the majority of voters agreed.
Most people vote D or R, a fact of which I do not approve.
Her supposed lies came after the election, so her lies could not have been the reason for the outcome of the election.

She was pushing for election integrity. That scares the Hell out of our politicians. Everyone with one brain cell should be asking why it does and demanding REAL answers. Not the garbage you spew, or the mendacity and mediocrity you settle for.

Most people vote D or R, a fact of which I do not approve.
Her supposed lies came after the election, so her lies could not have been the reason for the outcome of the election.
Her lies were about trumps 2020 election

She was pushing for election integrity. That scares the Hell out of our politicians. Everyone with one brain cell should be asking why it does and demanding REAL answers. Not the garbage you spew,
She was riding the Stop the Steal movement and lying about the 2020 election being stolen. Voters called BS and she lost

Opinions are not the law. Legal tricks, massive corruption, intimidation, and bribery. Remember Incest Joe told you how large and organized the fraud is. A moment of lucidity and the truth came out.
Are you sure that the drinking water where you live isn't contaminated with lead? Have you been nibbling on paint chips? Just wondering.

What lies?
The 3:30 AM EST ballot dump?
I saw it and it fit the old adage...how many ballots do we to win?
The lies claiming that the election was stolen. Theres no proof the election was stolen. To claim it was is a lie.

What 3:30 AM ballot dump? What are you insinuating?

The 2020 election was stolen. Plus a political opinion is a political opinion. No one should be punished for having one you mealy mouthed fascist.
If you're stating an opinion then say that you THINK the election was stolen. When you say "The 2020 election was stolen" you are making a declaratory statement that you can not prove to be true. This means you are lying.

If you're stating an opinion then say that you THINK the election was stolen. When you say "The 2020 election was stolen" you are making a declaratory statement that you can not prove to be true. This means you are lying.
Really? An opinion is an opinion. You are ridiculous. This conversation went downhill fast.

Forum List

Back