The Third Amendment Refutes all Gun Control Arguments

Dear QW -

The main thing is for you to avoid facts. Under no circumstance at all must you address the issue. Use any tactics possible to avoid dealing with the bleeding obvious.

Best wishes,

the NRA.

You said that the US has a homicide rate that is 10 times higher than any civilized nation. Either you do not classify the UK as civilized, or you were wrong.

If it is the first I will admit you are right, if it is the latter you should admit I am.

You said that the US has a homicide rate that is 10 times higher than any civilized nation.

firearm-OECD-UN-data3.jpg

Yeah, and don't forget about gang killings there Sai ---

Did you ever remove gang related deaths and re-compare???

Guess what... we are virtually the same as England except for the fact that we have a TON of gang killing compared to them.

Like I stated before - - We have a GANG problem, not a GUN problem!!!

...and you know that it's true!!

QW -

Yes, of course 'gun-related homicides' are a subset of all 'homicides' - which is why I posted both the sets of data you are now ignoring.

If it makes you feel better, then what I should have said initially is that the US has a gun-related homicide rate more than 10 times that of the UK. I apologise if you found my post confusing.

Let's go back to you refusing to address the topic now.

Yeah, and don't forget about gang killings there Sai ---

Did you ever remove gang related deaths and re-compare???

Guess what... we are virtually the same as England except for the fact that we have a TON of gang killing compared to them.

Like I stated before - - We have a GANG problem, not a GUN problem!!!

yup

mostly in liberal gun controlled areas ta boot

yeah, and don't forget about gang killings there sai ---

did you ever remove gang related deaths and re-compare???

Guess what... We are virtually the same as england except for the fact that we have a ton of gang killing compared to them.

Like i stated before - - we have a gang problem, not a gun problem!!!

yup

mostly in liberal gun controlled areas ta boot

exactly!!!

QW -

Yes, of course 'gun-related homicides' are a subset of all 'homicides' - which is why I posted both the sets of data you are now ignoring.

If it makes you feel better, then what I should have said initially is that the US has a gun-related homicide rate more than 10 times that of the UK. I apologise if you found my post confusing.

Let's go back to you refusing to address the topic now.

I am not ignoring anything, I am pointing out to the guy that insists he is the adult in the room that he said something that is contradicted by the data he is posting.

Get over it, you fucked up.

Obamanation -

No, I can not provide a link to back up your claims. This is probably because no such proof exists.

QW -

It's good to know that when you refuse to address the topic, it is not because you are ignoring it.

Last edited:
The puny little backwater colony of the Americas took on and defeated the most powerful army in the world once back in the eighteenth century. I am pretty sure that the 300,000,000 gun owners in the USA can take on and beat the army in a war over the rights which are granted by our birth. It might be an ugly gorrila war fought in the streets of every city across the nation but the enemy is outnumbered and without resolve. They can't use heavy weapons to wipe out civilians inside cities without massive collateral damage so they will be forced to go house to house in small teams just like they did in the middle east. In a war of attrition the people will win.

England was defeated by great distances and great aid to the rebels from France.

If we expect to be 'saved' by the massively over-weight minority that is ready to actually shoot at another person and risk being killed, we expect far too much.

The men who faced the Redcoats were hard, strong, enduring people. It is dreaming to think the population that would really resist is like those forerunners.

The puny little backwater colony of the Americas took on and defeated the most powerful army in the world once back in the eighteenth century. I am pretty sure that the 300,000,000 gun owners in the USA can take on and beat the army in a war over the rights which are granted by our birth. It might be an ugly gorrila war fought in the streets of every city across the nation but the enemy is outnumbered and without resolve. They can't use heavy weapons to wipe out civilians inside cities without massive collateral damage so they will be forced to go house to house in small teams just like they did in the middle east. In a war of attrition the people will win.

England was defeated by great distances and great aid to the rebels from France.

If we expect to be 'saved' by the massively over-weight minority that is ready to actually shoot at another person and risk being killed, we expect far too much.

The men who faced the Redcoats were hard, strong, enduring people. It is dreaming to think the population that would really resist is like those forerunners.

Try us...

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Try us...

If you survive (doubtful), you may be tried.

And how exactly do you think the war would have ESCALATED ENOUGH to grab the attention of France if we were disarmed?

In other words, if the people had no arms to INITIATE the war, France itself would not have been involved.

Last edited:

And how exactly do you think the war would have ESCALATED ENOUGH to grab the attention of France if we were disarmed?

In other words, if the people had no arms to INITIATE the war, France itself would not have been involved.

First, that is not the subject in this thread.
Second, this poster never said anything about disarming anyone.
Third, in the late 18th century, it was at least possible, though seldom successful, for armed civilians to resist soldiers that were equipped with the same technology.

The revolution did not succeed due to citizens being armed. It succeeded by an army, trained and armed and reinforced by France, finally tiring the British into giving up.

First, that is not the subject in this thread.
Second, this poster never said anything about disarming anyone.
Third, in the late 18th century, it was at least possible, though seldom successful, for armed civilians to resist soldiers that were equipped with the same technology.

The revolution did not succeed due to citizens being armed. It succeeded by an army, trained and armed and reinforced by France, finally tiring the British into giving up.

First, I am the OP, and you are discussing things that are not in the OP, so by that logic, we should ignore everything that you have said so far.

I'll repost this a few times a day to remind everyone that you conceded defeat on that post.

Also, I would argue that the vastly inferior armed militant factions in Afganistan have done a pretty good job at repelling a 21st Century army.

Last edited:
Obamanation -

No, I can not provide a link to back up your claims. This is probably because no such proof exists.

QW -

It's good to know that when you refuse to address the topic, it is not because you are ignoring it.

I haven't addressed the topic for a couple of reasons, the biggest one being I haven't actually figured out where I stand on it. It seems silly to me, but he might have a point, I will let you know if I decide to care.

Until then, you are still wrong.

Forum List

Back