O Not Happy with MSNBC Laying Down on the Job!!!

The press has been 100% in the tank for Obama from Day 1. Their role is to elect and re-elect him and his fellow Democrats and smear the GOP. They regularly cover over anything that might look bad for him while highlighting anything that might embarass the GOP. This is why audience for the mainstream media has been declining for years.

The press has been 100% in the tank for Obama from Day 1. Their role is to elect and re-elect him and his fellow Democrats and smear the GOP. They regularly cover over anything that might look bad for him while highlighting anything that might embarass the GOP. This is why audience for the mainstream media has been declining for years.

Yes sir. The vast majority of the Press is/has been in the Joseph Goebbels propaganda camp from day one. There really is no "unbiased" media any longer. The left controls the message. There has been a "non-violent" revolution in this country since the day Barry took over.

I don't believe one word that comes from ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC. Not one. The media has absolutely no credibility any longer and makes themselves look more and more like the Bolsheviks that they are every day.

The media's job is to present unbiased reporting, not spreading ultra-right wing propaganda like fox that you nutcases lap up like obedient sheep.

The GOP is essentially rocking member's only jackets and acid washed jeans while giving eachother stroke jobs at how awesome they are. Then they whine like children and start crying conspiracy at everyone that says their look went out of style decades ago.

Last edited:

The media's job is to present unbiased reporting, not spreading ultra-right wing propaganda like fox that you nutcases lap up like obedient sheep.

The GOP is essentially rocking member's only jackets and acid washed jeans while giving eachother stroke jobs, then whining like children and crying conspiracy at everyone else that says their look is no longer in style.

UNBIASED????

Did you somehow miss the OP in this thread? HAHAHAHA!!!!

The GOP is essentially rocking member's only jackets and acid washed jeans while giving eachother stroke jobs, then whining like children and crying conspiracy at everyone else that says their look is no longer in style.

UNBIASED????

I saw it clearly. It's to the off the charts radical right wing newsbusters. What a fucking moron you are.

UNBIASED????

I saw it clearly. It's to the off the charts radical right wing newsbusters. What a fucking moron you are.

So Andrea Mitchell DIDN'T say that??? The video of her on MSNBC --- was faked by MSNBC to make themselves look bad??

I'm a little lost here!!

UNBIASED????

So Andrea Mitchell DIDN'T say that??? The video of her on MSNBC --- was faked by MSNBC to make themselves look bad??

I'm a little lost here!!

I don't click on ultra-right wing BS sites, I'll likely catch an STD.

Try again with something unbiased or get back to your jerkoff fest to Limbaugh's sexy fat belly.

I'm a little lost here!!

I don't click on ultra-right wing BS sites, I'll likely catch an STD.

Try again with something unbiased or get back to your jerkoff fest to Limbaugh's sexy fat belly.

Well, then I guess you should have had a cup of coffee before you started posting like a fool. Now it is certain to be bitter!! hahaha!!!

Yes sir. The vast majority of the Press is/has been in the Joseph Goebbels propaganda camp from day one. There really is no "unbiased" media any longer. The left controls the message. There has been a "non-violent" revolution in this country since the day Barry took over.

I don't believe one word that comes from ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC. Not one. The media has absolutely no credibility any longer and makes themselves look more and more like the Bolsheviks that they are every day.

Bullshit.

You seriously have no idea what you are talking about.

Well no.

Every idiot ridiculous and completely buffo conspiracy theory about Obama has been fully reported on major media outlets. Sometimes it's like watching Saturday Night Live.

Many of these outlets use to take Brietbart and other whackos seriously. Lately however, that's changed. They've been fooled to much.

yeah, I got this in an email

Kinda funnier since she's in Israel with obama now. Probably resting her head in his lap taking down talking points from Soros's media matters about what she actually ment instead of what she said.

yeah, I got this in an email

Kinda funnier since she's in Israel with obama now. Probably resting her head in his lap taking down talking points from Soros's media matters about what she actually ment instead of what she said.

oh wow -- hahahaha!!

They are agenda driven. Their agenda is herding the masses. They want control. They want you to consume. They expect a cut, every time money changes hands. Just, don't question, embarrass, or paint them in a bad light. :D It's all part of the power structure.

Forum List

Back