Zone1 The Teaching Profession has a problem

I worked at an elementary school for 6 years, and I keep up-to-date on what's going on in our schools.

Personally, I think teachers are short-changed in the short-term, but overall spoiled in the long-term. They get their pension and recieve nearly full time wages, at the expense of the tax-payer, for the rest of their life. Anyone from the private sector would love to have such lovely retirement. I think teachers wages should be increased, but cut the pension. The Teacher's union is way too strong, and is now extremely political, supporting the Democrat party without attempting to hide it.

However, from what I've observed in the millenial/gen Z group of teachers.. they seem to fall in the "activist" department. They feel its their duty to guide youth in the "correct" direction instead of giving all of the viewpoints objectively. When I taught, I had no problem talking about different issues in history, religious holidays, etc. in a matter-of-fact manner. Yet, what I've noticed is a massive dose of egoism, narcissism, and justification of sharing THEIR "life experiences" with 30 kids under their care, and being an activist in presenting which morals are correct, and which are evil.

Nothing can accentuate this more than the Trans issue in schools. Over time we find out about more and more instances of teachers influencing, encouraging a child's confusion of their gender/sex, and even attempting to hide such issues from parents. This isn't a one-off, it's clear to find across the country. These teachers feel they are performing a duty to harvest and guide a child's innocence towards radical, unhealthy, permanent choices because of their own beliefs, without considering the consequences for their targeted victim.

Much like the left loves to point fingers at the police for having an anti-black culture problem, teachers have an activist problem. They are more and more becoming leftist, child-less activists who don't have children but simply want to influence and indoctrinate yours. It's now common to see verified teachers on social media openly promoting their sharing of their sex life, their lifestyles, and putting LGBTQ flags or BLM flags/symbols in their classrooms. They feel it's important that 30 random kids need to know all about THEIR life.. pure egoism and narcissism.
Teachers are almost universally underpaid.

But schools allowing any teacher to discuss sexual matters with young kids doesn’t balance the scales.

CRT principles are being exposed in schools more and more.

This is CRT:

In January of 2021, City Journal reported that a teacher at R.I. Meyerholz Elementary School in San Jose, California recently forced a class of third-graders to deconstruct their racial identities, then rank themselves according to their “power and privilege.”

The disgusting practice of forcing children to define themselves only by their skin color.. it’s exactly what the leftist KKK did, and here are leftist schools in 2020+ doing it again
California.

The talking points you are told by your Masters are truly misinformation.

1). The KKK, back in the day was started by Southern Conservatives (which you pretend are current day (D). Which is another LIE.2md

FACT is dude, that the KKK is truly a conservative thing, not (R) or (D), it is Southern Hatred towards BLACKS.
The 2nd KKK was the Midwestern US.

I worked at an elementary school for 6 years, and I keep up-to-date on what's going on in our schools.

Personally, I think teachers are short-changed in the short-term, but overall spoiled in the long-term. They get their pension and recieve nearly full time wages, at the expense of the tax-payer, for the rest of their life. Anyone from the private sector would love to have such lovely retirement. I think teachers wages should be increased, but cut the pension. The Teacher's union is way too strong, and is now extremely political, supporting the Democrat party without attempting to hide it.

However, from what I've observed in the millenial/gen Z group of teachers.. they seem to fall in the "activist" department. They feel its their duty to guide youth in the "correct" direction instead of giving all of the viewpoints objectively. When I taught, I had no problem talking about different issues in history, religious holidays, etc. in a matter-of-fact manner. Yet, what I've noticed is a massive dose of egoism, narcissism, and justification of sharing THEIR "life experiences" with 30 kids under their care, and being an activist in presenting which morals are correct, and which are evil.

Nothing can accentuate this more than the Trans issue in schools. Over time we find out about more and more instances of teachers influencing, encouraging a child's confusion of their gender/sex, and even attempting to hide such issues from parents. This isn't a one-off, it's clear to find across the country. These teachers feel they are performing a duty to harvest and guide a child's innocence towards radical, unhealthy, permanent choices because of their own beliefs, without considering the consequences for their targeted victim.

Much like the left loves to point fingers at the police for having an anti-black culture problem, teachers have an activist problem. They are more and more becoming leftist, child-less activists who don't have children but simply want to influence and indoctrinate yours. It's now common to see verified teachers on social media openly promoting their sharing of their sex life, their lifestyles, and putting LGBTQ flags or BLM flags/symbols in their classrooms. They feel it's important that 30 random kids need to know all about THEIR life.. pure egoism and narcissism.
In their defense, blue state politicians are dictating the curriculum and districts that dare to oppose them, lose state and federal funding to the schools by action of the state superintendents of public instruction. Exactly that happened in WA by edict of Chris Reykdal.

If it happens at all, it’s wrong and not good. We see new examples all the time.. so how many teachers need to be busted for manipulating a child towards different genders without the parents knowing before we do something about it?

We should do something about it every time it occurs. But it doesn't occur nearly as much as conservative media is making you think--and the fact that parents are coming at us all the time now is just one more thing breaking our backs. We don't get paid enough, we have too much on our plates thanks to politicians, and now this.

When I tell people this, and ask "who's gonna teach now?" everyone runs away. Yeah, don't consider THAT. But man, that outrage straight through you veins feels nice, doesn't it?

Until the bill comes due. Trust me, sooner than later.

CRT principles are being exposed in schools more and more.

This is CRT:

In January of 2021, City Journal reported that a teacher at R.I. Meyerholz Elementary School in San Jose, California recently forced a class of third-graders to deconstruct their racial identities, then rank themselves according to their “power and privilege.”

The disgusting practice of forcing children to define themselves only by their skin color.. it’s exactly what the leftist KKK did, and here are leftist schools in 2020+ doing it again

Well by golly, if one teacher in CA did, it must be endemic.

Any ratio over 0% is bad and needs to be opposed.. don’t you agree?

Sure, just like any ratio over 0% for bad cops is bad and needs to be opposed.

Yet I do not blame all cops nor do I blame all teachers.

Why does the left try to protect trans-activist teachers by saying “well.. it’s not happening THAT much.. so.. why is it a big deal??”

I do not know why the left does anything, just like I do not know why the right does anything they do. Those that base all their actions on politics are beyond me to understand.

Apply any other public funded forced indoctrination onto children and see how that logic plays out. It’s almost as if you’re admitting it’s bad, know it’s going on, but want to keep it hush hush

You all on the wings of both sides to this with every institution. Find a few bad apples and condemn them all.

Sure, just like any ratio over 0% for bad cops is bad and needs to be opposed.

Yet I do not blame all cops nor do I blame all teachers.

I do not know why the left does anything, just like I do not know why the right does anything they do. Those that base all their actions on politics are beyond me to understand.

You all on the wings of both sides to this with every institution. Find a few bad apples and condemn them all.
Well this isn’t about “wings” on this issue, it’s about who has the right to infringe their personal mythology/ideologies/religion onto other peoples children.

While some on the right may still object, the accepted and mainstream position for the teaching of religion is that it isn’t to be taught in public schools. If a church/religion wants tostart a private school, they can in their own dollar. Conservatism overall accepts that while any religion would LIKE to teach their faith to all, they respect the right of non-consenting children and the wishes of their parents, even if it isn’t in their faith’s interest. It’s fine.

It’s accepted that non-believers don’t hate the religion for refusing public school teachers do teach it, they don’t hate the religion for preventing kids from bringing it up in public school class. And they don’t hate the religion if you disagree with the faith, or question it’s existence.

Now let’s look at leftism and the majority of outspoken democrats, media, and other woke institutions:

They have a trans dogma that they demand be taught to all children. If parents don’t believe it? They’re evil, and it’s hate of the ideology. If they teach their kids it’s not true? That’s evil, it’s hatred. If parents don’t want their kids learning it? It’s hatred.

See the cognitive dissonance going on here?

Hey, if we Christians have to start our own schools to teach a Christ centered education, then trans activists should have to start their own private schools to teach a trans-centered education.

As far as the vast majority of Americans who don’t agree with the irregular claims by the trans community and activists.. why don’t we allow them to be left alone, and make religious/ideological decisions in their own household. We need to speak against the constant condemnation and anger by the woke trans left. They aren’t respecting other people or their rights.

Agree?

Well this isn’t about “wings” on this issue, it’s about who has the right to infringe their personal mythology/ideologies/religion onto other peoples children.

While some on the right may still object, the accepted and mainstream position for the teaching of religion is that it isn’t to be taught in public schools. If a church/religion wants tostart a private school, they can in their own dollar. Conservatism overall accepts that while any religion would LIKE to teach their faith to all, they respect the right of non-consenting children and the wishes of their parents, even if it isn’t in their faith’s interest. It’s fine.

It’s accepted that non-believers don’t hate the religion for refusing public school teachers do teach it, they don’t hate the religion for preventing kids from bringing it up in public school class. And they don’t hate the religion if you disagree with the faith, or question it’s existence.

Now let’s look at leftism and the majority of outspoken democrats, media, and other woke institutions:

They have a trans dogma that they demand be taught to all children. If parents don’t believe it? They’re evil, and it’s hate of the ideology. If they teach their kids it’s not true? That’s evil, it’s hatred. If parents don’t want their kids learning it? It’s hatred.

See the cognitive dissonance going on here?

Hey, if we Christians have to start our own schools to teach a Christ centered education, then trans activists should have to start their own private schools to teach a trans-centered education.

As far as the vast majority of Americans who don’t agree with the irregular claims by the trans community and activists.. why don’t we allow them to be left alone, and make religious/ideological decisions in their own household. We need to speak against the constant condemnation and anger by the woke trans left. They aren’t respecting other people or their rights.

Agree?

All excellent points. I'll take it even further.

I overheard a student talking about God with other kids a bit ago. Uninformed teachers would think since there's a 'separation of church and state' (not true, but many think this) that student must be told to shut up. That's wrong. Students have a right to talk about their faith in school. *I* cannot, as a teacher. In the same way, students with gay parents have a right to talk about their family. No one should say to a child with two dads, "you can't talk about your dads in school". But the *teacher* doesn't need to teach "this is how families look" or whatever.

Well by golly, if one teacher in CA did, it must be endemic.
I can provide a LOT of examples.. but this addresses the core of the issue..

If one occurrence of something bad and preventable is too many.. why isnt it applied here?

It’s either
A. You don’t care about the child victims of racial extremism being used to condemn them
B. You support the ideology being taught in schools and just dont want to say it.

Which is it?

All excellent points. I'll take it even further.

I overheard a student talking about God with other kids a bit ago. Uninformed teachers would think since there's a 'separation of church and state' (not true, but many think this) that student must be told to shut up. That's wrong. Students have a right to talk about their faith in school. *I* cannot, as a teacher. In the same way, students with gay parents have a right to talk about their family. No one should say to a child with two dads, "you can't talk about your dads in school". But the *teacher* doesn't need to teach "this is how families look" or whatever.
I agree there’s a big difference between kids talking amongst each other and what the publicly funded teachers at public schools teach as “correct” to children. My issue is entirely with the latter.

There’s just a massive sense of entitlement from the left on these issues. They have a fringe theory but yet demand it be accepted, celebrated, and taught or else everyone who disagrees is an evil hateful bigot. It’s very infantile logic, yet many educated people stand by it as gospel.. but only for their cause.

I wonder how the left would react if every month there examples of public teachers attempting to convert non-believing children to Christ without the knowledge of the parents..

Also, it’s not as if examples are always some rogue teacher.. many school boards are secretly but proudly installing trans and CRT principles into the curriculum. They just hope the public doesn’t notice. They have.

That's what 'separation of church and state' means. Freedom From Religion.
Dude.. that’s not what separation of church and state means. How sad is it that people still think there’s a freedom to not be confronted with religion from other individuals.

Long story short, the actual meaning is that the USA cannot make a religion it’s national religion and dictate forced conversion.. as is what happened in Europe for centuries.

Please, educate yourself on this before you make yourself look so foolish in the future

I can provide a LOT of examples.. but this addresses the core of the issue..

If one occurrence of something bad and preventable is too many.. why isnt it applied here?

It’s either
A. You don’t care about the child victims of racial extremism being used to condemn them
B. You support the ideology being taught in schools and just dont want to say it.

Which is it?
Let's see your list of 7000. That is a lot when compared to the number of teaches there are,

Let's see your list of 7000. That is a lot when compared to the number of teaches there are,
If something is a breech of consent and immoral.. why does it have to happen 7000 times before we do anything about it?

You either:
A. Don’t care about the victims
B. Support it but don’t want to admit it

Which is it?

While some on the right may still object, the accepted and mainstream position for the teaching of religion is that it isn’t to be taught in public schools.
Students are taught about religions in public schools.

Students are taught about religions in public schools.
Educationally, not endorsing any of them, not requiring acceptance or celebration, and no claims of hatred if you don’t believe in them. I’ve not seen or heard of public schools teaching the faith, they just reference it’s existence historically

Nice try though

Last edited:

Forum List

Back