Zone1 The Teaching Profession has a problem

There was a major resurgence of the KKK in the 1920s-1930s, even called the 2nd Klan.
A resurgence and fall again. Then a third wave began in the mid 1950s..
Southern segregationists continued supporting notorious jerkoff George Wallace well into the 70s. However, Southern Democrats never managed to win over the Party as a whole.

Last edited:
I can provide a LOT of examples.. but this addresses the core of the issue..

If one occurrence of something bad and preventable is too many.. why isnt it applied here?

It’s either
A. You don’t care about the child victims of racial extremism being used to condemn them
B. You support the ideology being taught in schools and just dont want to say it.

Which is it?

False choice and you know it.

It's C. I don't support the ideology but my fellow conservatives have overblown the issue and it's devolving to Defund the Police in real time. And will end just as poorly

Well hey, 10-15 unarmed black men are killed by police every year… yet, we’re told one is too many, and also by polling made to believe it’s happening by the thousands every year.

If something is immoral, and it’s clearly happening.. while a segment of the population is pushing for it to continue.. why aren’t we allowed to notice and act against it?

What if it happened to your kid?

Just what the liberals did in Defund the Police.

How did that turn out?

Happening now at a school near you. Thanks for that.

Just what the liberals did in Defund the Police.

How did that turn out?
Turned out that the corporate media sucked up the stupid, racist, populist RW backtalk and catapulted it to every navel gazing RW crazy in the land, similar to how we ended up with Trump to begin with,.. but I digress,.. a little.

True, the result was the police in general ended up with significantly more funding and military equipment. The military as well. Trump showed the media that ignoring facts and doubling down on white people's hysteria can pay big dividends, especially at ripe historical moments. Ah shit man, first Trayvon, Arbery, and now George Floyd! Whatever will we do!? Wait,.. I know, attack the messenger! Exactly what we do best!

So who knows? Maybe public schools and teachers will gain more support and funding from this wacko, fear induced backlash to a highly nonexistent problem.. Only time will tell.. But I doubt it!

Last edited:
The real problem in education.

Someone like you can get a job in it.

Nobody is making anyone "trans". Either you are transgender or cisgender... and the vast majority of transgender never get early interventions or treatments.
Thanks for sharing that with us. I'll brake out my violin.

Forum List

Back