The Sword of the Gospel

bing reflects well - their 4th century book of forgeries and fallacies - as a supplement for the aspirations and goals set from antiquity for the dynamic progression of life they knowingly disregard, the supplement of a messiah for their own responsibilities.
No. That is not an accurate reflection of our beliefs. That's your misrepresentation of our beliefs.

You do that all the time whether you are posting as Breezewood or Hobelim.
- the supplement of a messiah for their own responsibilities.
No. That is not an accurate reflection of our beliefs.
the 1st century religious itinerant never claimed the role of - - > "our beliefs".

that is the difference between the 1st century and the fallacy of the 4th century christian bible - whatever you claim as your beliefs from wherever they arose, at best a hybrid of self ingratiating hyperbole does not reflect the true events of the 1st century.
You don’t even make sense most of the time. You speak in vague generalities that have no substance.

What exactly do you believe happened. Let’s have some names and dates.

lol he doesn't know any; he just babbles 'Fourth Century n stuff!!!' over and over and over, doesn't have the first clue about textual analysis and how easily his stupid attempts fail from the word 'go'.
lol he doesn't know any; he just babbles 'Fourth Century n stuff!!!' over and over and over, doesn't have the first clue about textual analysis and how easily his stupid attempts fail from the word 'go'.
forgeries and fallacies many times have been provide for the two - serpents ...

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

they cackle and whine, twist and turn then slither away.

lol so Adam and Eve hunted serpents and ate them? Fascinating. Where, exactly, are those verses?
Dude, don't make any sense. But he sure has a hard on for Christianity :lol:

Which country do you think he's from?

He's a troll. And a one-trick pony. I usually just scroll past his posts.

Yeah well balsphemy schmasphemy.

You have failed to include in your speculations the context in which Jesus lived, under brutal Roman occupation where there was no such thing as freedom of expression and people were maimed imprisoned enslaved and killed for trivial reasons. Neither have you understood that Jesus was speaking to dedicated Jewish scholars who through scripture were speaking over the heads of superstitious people ignorant of the highly sophisticated and now well known literary teaching and learning methods, metaphors, analogies, homonyms, hyperbole, etc., used for thousands of years to teach their children how to live righteously among the wild beasts of the field..

You still don't have an inkling that to Jesus, his disciples, and the authors of the gospels who witness the destruction of Judea, the slaughter, enslavement, and exile of hundreds of thousands of Jewish people that "the nations" were the enemy.

Seriously, God loved the Roman world so much that he gave them Jesus to kill and eat?

Fuck pretending to believe in the ridiculous. Ruminate. Use your brain to think deeply.

You can do it!

You can even do it in secret.

You fail to understand that Jesus came to the "lost sheep of ISRAEL." They rejected their Saviour when He came.

It was after Jesus had risen from the dead that He appeared to the apostle Paul who He then sent to preach the Gospel of Salvation to the Gentiles. You're simply uninformed and have missed the boat altogether on this one.

You fail to understand that Jesus came to the "lost sheep of ISRAEL." They rejected their Saviour when He came.

not true. The only people that rejected his teaching were the ruling religious elite. All of the many thousands who put their faith in him and followed him around to hear his teaching because they believed that God sent him were Jewish. So "they" did not reject their savior.

It was after Jesus had risen from the dead that He appeared to the apostle Paul who He then sent to preach the Gospel of Salvation to the Gentiles. You're simply uninformed and have missed the boat altogether on this one.

Nonsense. Paul was an undercover agent of the enemy sent to infiltrate and derail the early movement. The blindness that Jesus cured was a blindness of perception and not sight so when Paul came around pretending to have been blinded and then pretending to be cured they disciples knew that he was a phony. Paul went to the gentile nations with the god man story to confound the enemy and insure that the Jewish people would never give Jesus a second thought by feeding that garbage to swine.

Thats what you have been eating without ruminating. This is not kosher.

Do yourself a favor and read Jeremiah 25;15 to the end of the chapter. If you do you will see with your own eyes the so called great commision almost verbatim.

The sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.

That is the truth, the very truth.

your weakness is you have nothing of your own to offer - than what belongs to others. or the forgeries and fallacies that keep you alive.
My strength is Christ. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

You don' stand a chance.

not true. The only people that rejected his teaching were the ruling religious elite. All of the many thousands who put their faith in him and followed him around to hear his teaching because they believed that God sent him were Jewish. So "they" did not reject their savior.

Nonsense. Paul was an undercover agent of the enemy sent to infiltrate and derail the early movement. The blindness that Jesus cured was a blindness of perception and not sight so when Paul came around pretending to have been blinded and then pretending to be cured they disciples knew that he was a phony. Paul went to the gentile nations with the god man story to confound the enemy and insure that the Jewish people would never give Jesus a second thought by feeding that garbage to swine.

Thats what you have been eating without ruminating. This is not kosher.

Do yourself a favor and read Jeremiah 25;15 to the end of the chapter. If you do you will see with your own eyes the so called great commision almost verbatim.

The sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.

That is the truth, the very truth.
You are the one who has no bread of life, brother. Ours came down from heaven.

Don't seek for food that perishes but seek for food that leads to eternal life.

I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. ~Jesus

John 6:51

The Sword of the Gospel Matthew 10:34
Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth...

1594645745112.png

Eh... that is not a sword... that is a knife... and it was on sale three weeks ago at Target....

your weakness is you have nothing of your own to offer - than what belongs to others. or the forgeries and fallacies that keep you alive.

You don' stand a chance.

You don' stand a chance.
as stated, you have nothing to offer - than forgeries and fallacies - there never existed a self proclaimed messiah from the 1st century only an honest religious itinerant put to death and used by the crucifiers in the 4th century to write their surreptitious christian bible.

You don' stand a chance.
did she displease you, bing

1594649756730.png

you have no remorse for your pseudo religious beliefs there is no light of day for the 4th century christian bible. they wrote their own destiny and try to take as many with them to their inglorious and final ending.

You don' stand a chance.

You don' stand a chance.
as stated, you have nothing to offer - than forgeries and fallacies - there never existed a self proclaimed messiah from the 1st century only an honest religious itinerant put to death and used by the crucifiers in the 4th century to write their surreptitious christian bible.

You don' stand a chance.
did she displease you, bing

View attachment 362777

you have no remorse for your pseudo religious beliefs there is no light of day for the 4th century christian bible. they wrote their own destiny and try to take as many with them to their inglorious and final ending.
"My flesh is food to the world." To the Jews the idea that Jesus presented to them - eating his body and drinking his blood - was radical. You would be hard pressed to find anything more theologically problematic or more disgusting for Jews to accept. How did they respond? They protested and gave Jesus every opportunity to clarify and correct his statement; to render his language more spiritual; more metaphorical; more symbolic. What did Jesus do? He doubled down. He said, "unless you eat the flesh and drink the blood of the Son of Man you have no life in you." He used the Greek word trógó; which is to gnaw, munch, crunch and was typically used in those days in the context of eating; as in to partake of a meal.

So there is little doubt in what Jesus meant.

Last edited:
"My flesh is food to the world."

Bread from heaven, manna, from the beginning was the preexisting metaphor for the word of God, teaching from heaven.

"The word became flesh" was a new metaphor for teaching from God. Bread from heaven became flesh in the person of Jesus. To eat the flesh and blood of Jesus is to internalize his teaching from God and do it. That's the only way that Jesus can be in you and with you as God was in him and with him, perfectly one, united by this one revelation from a sphere of higher intelligences about the only way to correctly understand and comply with the divine commands that leads to eternal life in the sanctuary of God on earth and forever in heaven.

Its that simple. This is irrefutable.

Without knowing this you have nothing but the discordant sounds of the accursed possessed and tormented by demons (for a nominal service charge) and the unspeakable suffering and confusion in the cacophony of hell.

Sheesh! You're welcome.

Some people just have no fucking class...

Last edited:
"My flesh is food to the world."

Bread from heaven, manna, from the beginning was the preexisting metaphor for the word of God, teaching from heaven.

"The word became flesh" was a new metaphor for teaching from God. Bread from heaven became flesh in the person of Jesus. To eat the flesh and blood of Jesus is to internalize his teaching from God and do it. That's the only way that Jesus can be in you and with you as God was in him and with him, perfectly one, united by this one revelation from a sphere of higher intelligences about the only way to correctly understand and comply with the divine commands that leads to eternal life in the sanctuary of God on earth and forever in heaven.

Its that simple. This is irrefutable.

Without knowing this you have nothing but the discordant sounds of the accursed possessed and tormented by demons (for a nominal service charge) and the unspeakable suffering and confusion in the cacophony of hell.

Sheesh! You're welcome.

Some people just have no fucking class...
Again... "unless you eat the flesh and drink the blood of the Son of Man you have no life in you." He used the Greek word trógó; which is to gnaw, munch, crunch and was typically used in those days in the context of eating; as in to partake of a meal.

We know this because there was push back on what he said. To the Jews the idea that Jesus presented to them - eating his body and drinking his blood - was radical. You would be hard pressed to find anything more theologically problematic or more disgusting for Jews to accept. How did they respond? They protested and gave Jesus every opportunity to clarify and correct his statement; to render his language more spiritual; more metaphorical; more symbolic. What did Jesus do? He doubled down.

Partaking of the one bread makes many different people into one body.

1 Corinthians 10:16-17
16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? 17 For we, though many, are one bread and one body; for we all partake of that one bread.

So the communion with the body and blood of Christ allows real participation in Christ’s humanity and his suffering.

So what must the cup and the bread be to make possible this participation in the blood and body of Christ? The most obvious and logical answer is that the bread and cup of wine must really be the body and blood of Christ. If it isn't then there can be no real participation in Christ’s humanity and His suffering.

1 Corinthians 11 24-26
24“Take, eat; this is My body which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” 25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.”

26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death till He comes.

Some people may imagine that Jesus was commanding his original twelve to keep his memory like they would any other important event of the past. But what Jesus is really offering is a chance to share in his humanity; a chance to participate in his humanity. The best way to participate in the humanity of Jesus is to remember His suffering. And the best way to remember His suffering is to participate in His suffering. This is how we all become one body when we take communion.

So, if when receiving the host one is not filled or overwhelmed with the presence of Christ, then they are doing it wrong. For if they are not filled or overwhelmed with the presence of Christ then they aren't doing it in remembrance of Him.

1 Corinthians 11 24-26
24“Take, eat; this is My body which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” 25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.”

26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death till He comes.

Some people may imagine that Jesus was commanding his original twelve to keep his memory like they would any other important event of the past. But what Jesus is really offering is a chance to share in his humanity; a chance to participate in his humanity. The best way to participate in the humanity of Jesus is to remember His suffering. And the best way to remember His suffering is to participate in His suffering. This is how we all become one body when we take communion.

So, if when receiving the host one is not filled or overwhelmed with the presence of Christ, then they are doing it wrong. For if they are not filled or overwhelmed with the presence of Christ then they aren't doing it in remembrance of Him.
For if they are not filled or overwhelmed with the presence of Christ then they aren't doing it in remembrance of Him.
no, from your above posts they are not in remembrance of the 1st century events but the false worship of a messiah made up in the 4th century ....

there is no more to your photorealistic book than just that - makebelieve. for ancillary motives reflected by its uninterrupted recorded history, the same delinquency over and over again - bing.

1 Corinthians 11 24-26

For if they are not filled or overwhelmed with the presence of Christ then they aren't doing it in remembrance of Him.
no, from your above posts they are not in remembrance of the 1st century events but the false worship of a messiah made up in the 4th century ....

there is no more to your photorealistic book than just that - makebelieve. for ancillary motives reflected by its uninterrupted recorded history, the same delinquency over and over again - bing.
Spoken like someone who has never experienced Christ's humanity firsthand.

It is indescribable.

1 Corinthians 11 24-26

It is indescribable.

It is indescribable.
yours is no different than a rush for santa clause - an illiterates world of makebelieve.

1594905161681.png

where have you the 1st centuries religious itinerants own engraving for the claim you make through your book, a messiah - where do you find it is not their responsibility for their actions during an individuals lifetime made by that person through a recording of their own.

that the reality of the desert religions histories and specifically christianity is not your guide for change only confirms again the crucifixion of the innocent by the rule of law destined through forgeries and fallacies.

That being said, my favorite chef's knife is German, carbon steel honed from a German sawmill blade.
It may turn black in spots, but it holds an edge really good.

Forum List

Back