The Sword of the Gospel

In b4 Morty gets a visit in the middle of the night.

He doesn't live in the U.S. While dressing up like a Crusader for a pic makes mentally ill American faggots wet themselves and cry a lot, and call the FBI n stuff, Austria doesn't give a shit. Trust me.

He doesn't live in the U.S. While dressing up like a Crusader for a pic makes mentally ill American faggots wet themselves and cry a lot, and call the FBI n stuff, Austria doesn't give a shit. Trust me.
Being in Austria may be why he gets that middle of the night visit.
My German knife:
myknife1.JPG
myknife2.JPG

Never thought about it, but it looks like it's butchered 48 people! :aargh:

Last edited:

Being in Austria may be why he gets that middle of the night visit.

You mean the free pizza?
More like the piano wire.

someone is confused - morty hails from chicago ... maybe austria will have a recall - so sad for his admirers.

he must be sleeping in his coffin no peeps from the crusader.

1 Corinthians 11 24-26
24“Take, eat; this is My body which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” 25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.”

26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death till He comes.

Some people may imagine that Jesus was commanding his original twelve to keep his memory like they would any other important event of the past. But what Jesus is really offering is a chance to share in his humanity; a chance to participate in his humanity. The best way to participate in the humanity of Jesus is to remember His suffering. And the best way to remember His suffering is to participate in His suffering. This is how we all become one body when we take communion.

So, if when receiving the host one is not filled or overwhelmed with the presence of Christ, then they are doing it wrong. For if they are not filled or overwhelmed with the presence of Christ then they aren't doing it in remembrance of Him.
For if they are not filled or overwhelmed with the presence of Christ then they aren't doing it in remembrance of Him.
no, from your above posts they are not in remembrance of the 1st century events but the false worship of a messiah made up in the 4th century ....

there is no more to your photorealistic book than just that - makebelieve. for ancillary motives reflected by its uninterrupted recorded history, the same delinquency over and over again - bing.
Spoken like someone who has never experienced Christ's humanity firsthand.

It is indescribable.

It is indescribable.
yours is no different than a rush for santa clause - an illiterates world of makebelieve.

View attachment 363959
where have you the 1st centuries religious itinerants own engraving for the claim you make through your book, a messiah - where do you find it is not their responsibility for their actions during an individuals lifetime made by that person through a recording of their own.

that the reality of the desert religions histories and specifically christianity is not your guide for change only confirms again the crucifixion of the innocent by the rule of law destined through forgeries and fallacies.
Don't be silly. God isn't make believe. God is reality.

Why don't you have enough faith in God to believe he loved us so much that he chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and suffer death for us?

Why don't you have enough faith in God that he would choose to manifest His Spirit into the Host for no other reason than we have faith that He will and because we ask Him?

Given that you have chosen to not participate in Christ's humanity and suffering, how do you know the Risen Christ is not real? You have never tested it. I have.

someone is confused - morty hails from chicago ... maybe austria will have a recall - so sad for his admirers.

he must be sleeping in his coffin no peeps from the crusader.
No, Morty lives in Austria.
No, Morty lives in Austria.
well, he must dream about chicago then

1594911674714.jpeg

lot's of nut cases in that city especially religious misfits - picaro probably thinks he's from austria too.

1 Corinthians 11 24-26
24“Take, eat; this is My body which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” 25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.”

26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death till He comes.

Some people may imagine that Jesus was commanding his original twelve to keep his memory like they would any other important event of the past. But what Jesus is really offering is a chance to share in his humanity; a chance to participate in his humanity. The best way to participate in the humanity of Jesus is to remember His suffering. And the best way to remember His suffering is to participate in His suffering. This is how we all become one body when we take communion.

So, if when receiving the host one is not filled or overwhelmed with the presence of Christ, then they are doing it wrong. For if they are not filled or overwhelmed with the presence of Christ then they aren't doing it in remembrance of Him.
For if they are not filled or overwhelmed with the presence of Christ then they aren't doing it in remembrance of Him.
no, from your above posts they are not in remembrance of the 1st century events but the false worship of a messiah made up in the 4th century ....

there is no more to your photorealistic book than just that - makebelieve. for ancillary motives reflected by its uninterrupted recorded history, the same delinquency over and over again - bing.

It is indescribable.

It is indescribable.
yours is no different than a rush for santa clause - an illiterates world of makebelieve.

View attachment 363959
where have you the 1st centuries religious itinerants own engraving for the claim you make through your book, a messiah - where do you find it is not their responsibility for their actions during an individuals lifetime made by that person through a recording of their own.

that the reality of the desert religions histories and specifically christianity is not your guide for change only confirms again the crucifixion of the innocent by the rule of law destined through forgeries and fallacies.

Why don't you have enough faith in God to believe he loved us so much that he chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and suffer death for us?

Why don't you have enough faith in God that he would choose to manifest His Spirit into the Host for no other reason than we have faith that He will and because we ask Him?

Given that you have chosen to not participate in Christ's humanity and suffering, how do you know the Risen Christ is not real? You have never tested it. I have.
:iyfyus.jpg:

do you think T-Rex thought the same thing, not sure that is in their thought pattern Flora and Fauna -

bing, stop thinking so highly of yourself the Almighty hasn't a thought about you and certainly did not become a babby and live 33 years on Earth then got nailed to a tree without their own etched accord for the purpose of their visit - except for a book of forgeries and falacies used by the crucifiers for their own purposes. w a k e u p .

I've always thought the sword of God, that cuts like a knife.... is The Word of God? Or the holy Gospel?

1 Corinthians 11 24-26

It is indescribable.

It is indescribable.

View attachment 363959

The time I agreed with ding, now go away, icky one!

1 Corinthians 11 24-26

It is indescribable.

It is indescribable.

View attachment 363959

are you being modest -

1594916601086.png

no, boby lee is your god the same for the other serpents ... snowflake sensibilities kicked your ass from one end of the country to the other. austia is where you belong.

1 Corinthians 11 24-26

It is indescribable.

It is indescribable.

View attachment 363959

:iyfyus.jpg:

do you think T-Rex thought the same thing, not sure that is in their thought pattern Flora and Fauna -

bing, stop thinking so highly of yourself the Almighty hasn't a thought about you and certainly did not become a babby and live 33 years on Earth then got nailed to a tree without their own etched accord for the purpose of their visit - except for a book of forgeries and falacies used by the crucifiers for their own purposes. w a k e u p .
Interesting. So you don't believe that God cares about YOU?

Again... "unless you eat the flesh and drink the blood of the Son of Man you have no life in you." He used the Greek word trógó; which is to gnaw, munch, crunch and was typically used in those days in the context of eating; as in to partake of a meal.

So there is little doubt in what Jesus meant.

Eat my flesh was a direct reference to kosher law where the flesh, teaching, of one creature or another is either clean or unclean depending on their defining attribute. All described creatures have their human counterpart - maggots, bottom feeders, vultures, jackasses, teeming vermin, dogs, cattle, sheep, goats, dingbats, brown nosed dorks, weasels, wolves, serpents etc. Swine are unclean creatures specifically because they do not ruminate, think deeply, or chew things over if you will. It has absolutely nothing whatever to do with what you put into your mouth but everything to do with what you let into your mind for it is from the mind, what comes out of your mouth, that either truth or perversity originates.

The feast of the lamb is not about celebrating the death of Jesus and eating a matzo dimwit.

It is about internalizing the teaching he received from God like manna from heaven that became his flesh, a new metaphor for bread from heaven for a new revelation from God.

The promise for compliance, fulfilling the demands of the law, is life.

Unless you internalize the body of the teaching from God that came into the world through Jesus about the figurative words and hidden subjects of the law, and do it, you cannot have the life promised for compliance to the law in you.

You and the church of your choosing have always been wrong.

Is that too hard for such a devout believer to believe?

Damn. You are a very stupid man.

Last edited:
do you think T-Rex thought the same thing
No. T-Rex had a very small and limited brain like you. T-Rex could not perceive existence like we can. So while T-Rex and men are God's creatures, T-Rex can never become an adopted son. T-Rex was not created in God's image.

Again... "unless you eat the flesh and drink the blood of the Son of Man you have no life in you." He used the Greek word trógó; which is to gnaw, munch, crunch and was typically used in those days in the context of eating; as in to partake of a meal.

Eat my flesh was a direct reference to kosher law. Swine are unclean creatures specifically because they do not ruminate, think deeply, or chew things over if you will. It has absolutely nothing whatever to do with what you put into your mouth but everything to do with what you let into your mind for it is from the mind, what comes out of your mouth, that either truth or perversity originates.

The feat of the lamb is not about celebrating the death of Jesus and eating a matzo dimwit.

It is about internalizing the teaching he received from God like manna from heaven that became his flesh, a new metaphor for bread from heaven.

The promise for compliance to the law life.

Unless you internalize the body of the teaching from God that came into the world through Jesus about the figurative words and hidden subjects of the law, and do it, you cannot have the life promised for compliance to the law in you.

You and the church of your choosing has always been wrong.

Jesus was very clear that he wanted us to gnaw and chomp His flesh like an animal. They were shocked and disgusted by His words. They gave Jesus ample opportunity to tone down His claim. But instead of toning it down He ratcheted it up.

"unless you eat the flesh and drink the blood of the Son of Man you have no life in you."

Eat my flesh was a direct reference to kosher law where one creature or another is either clean or unclean depending on their defining attribute. All described creatures have their human counterpart from maggots, bottom feeders, vultures, to jackasses, teeming vermin, dogs, wolves, serpents etc. Swine are unclean creatures specifically because they do not ruminate, think deeply, or chew things over if you will. It has absolutely nothing whatever to do with what you put into your mouth but everything to do with what you let into your mind for it is from the mind, what comes out of your mouth, that either truth or perversity originates.

The feat of the lamb is not about celebrating the death of Jesus and eating a matzo dimwit.

It is about internalizing the teaching he received from God like manna from heaven that became his flesh, a new metaphor for bread from heaven.

The promise for compliance to the law life.

You have never participated in the humanity of Christ. You have never participated in the suffering of Christ. Therefore, you have never experienced the Risen Christ. So you don't know what you are talking about.

You have never tested it. I have.

Eat my flesh was a direct reference to kosher law where the flesh, teaching, of one creature or another is either clean or unclean depending on their defining attribute. All described creatures have their human counterpart - maggots, bottom feeders, vultures, jackasses, teeming vermin, dogs, wolves, serpents etc. Swine are unclean creatures specifically because they do not ruminate, think deeply, or chew things over if you will. It has absolutely nothing whatever to do with what you put into your mouth but everything to do with what you let into your mind for it is from the mind, what comes out of your mouth, that either truth or perversity originates.

The feast of the lamb is not about celebrating the death of Jesus and eating a matzo dimwit.

The promise for compliance to the law is life.

Jesus wasn't speaking in code. He was telling us that unless we participate in His humanity; His suffering; that we will have no life in us.

I have chosen the better portion and it will not be taken from me.

Partaking of the one bread makes many different people into one body.

1 Corinthians 10:16-17
16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? 17 For we, though many, are one bread and one body; for we all partake of that one bread.

So the communion with the body and blood of Christ allows real participation in Christ’s humanity and his suffering.

So what must the cup and the bread be to make possible this participation in the blood and body of Christ? The most obvious and logical answer is that the bread and cup of wine must really be the body and blood of Christ. If it isn't then there can be no real participation in Christ’s humanity and His suffering.

1 Corinthians 11 24-26

Forum List

Back