The Supreme Court Of The United States Is Guilty Of Subornation Of Perjury

Not sure I see the point?
The title is saying the SCOTUS violated the law.
Which after over turning Roe Vs Wade, is very current and I think very accurate.
I think we are actually near a civil war turning point in the near future.
I believe the majority not only disagree with the current SCOTUS, but are almost up in arms over it.

There is going to be some sort of resolution to this crisis.
I have no idea what it will be, but most of the possibilities do not sound good.
But something for sure is bound to happen.
So this is not some theoretical conspiracy theory that won't effect anyone.
This is going to have major effects.
And Roe Vs Wade already has.
What you think, does not go along with the intent of the Constitution.
One thing you lefties gloss over is that the SC did not label abortion as illegal.
They just threw back to the individual states and let them decide.
That was the proper decision whether you agree with it or not.

Last edited:
Dude. Democrats stole a presidential election and you are whining about this?

Proven many times over.

Yes, those are the white racists cheering this decision. They are wrong of course. Also more than proven.
You're not usually this childish. Nothing has been proven only claimed and assumed. Your broad brush white racists comment is beneath you. You usually keep your feelings out of the argument.... One of the better debaters on this board. Obviously you're a bit angry.

Jo

They just through back to the individual states and let them decide.
And ignored Stare Decisis to do so, another example of corruption from a corrupt court with corrupt justices who deceived congress and the American public during their hearings, after being nominated corruptly by a corrupt president.

History will record this.

And ignored Stare Decisis to do so, another example of corruption from a corrupt court with corrupt justices who deceived congress and the American public during their hearings, after being nominated corruptly by a corrupt president.

Lol..... No it won't.... It will be quickly forgotten.

Nothing has been proven only claimed and assumed.
Yes, it has been more than proven that black peole are not genetically inferior.

Looks like your true colors are showing.

This is why racists hate CRT and affirmative action: they run contrary to the racists' faith that brown peole are inherently inferior.

Lol..... No it won't.... It will be quickly forgotten.
Wrong again. This corrupt court is changing the country in big ways. We will be studying its corruption for a long time to come. And suffering from its corruption, as Stare Decisis is demolished.

OH BS, It has been a state issue for many more years than not.
It was an overreach to have the federal government step in and exceed
it's enumerated powers.

You sound more like a commie every time you post. Kinda like that
authoritarian power, don't you?

Yes, it has been more than proven that black peole are not genetically inferior.

Looks like your true colors are showing.

This is why racists hate CRT and affirmative action: they run contrary to the racists' faith that brown peole are inherently inferior.

Well, you assume a lot of stupid things. So yeah, I can see you assuming that.
Yeah, but what I assume ends up being factual. Not a good look for the OP.

Everyone tends to suppress and discriminate, but with diversity, one can learn and improve.
Isolating only makes things worse.
But some are punished and some aren't for discriminating. That's the problem.

Wrong again. This corrupt court is changing the country in big ways. We will be studying its corruption for a long time to come. And suffering from its corruption, as Stare Decisis is demolished.
Each new precedent demolishes the one before it. So there is really no such thing as the demolition of precedent-based decisions.

The court, despite its noble beginnings and high hopes for neutrality is nothing more than an extension of the two warring parties and the decisions are made thus quite openly partisan and with no shame. To think otherwise is nothing but naive. The futile search for the moral high ground goes on with each eager contestant sliding back down the slippery slopes in the lurid green slime of their own self righteousness.

It is nothing but hilarious.

Forum List

Back