The Supreme Court effectively abolishes the right to mass protest in three US states

Exactly.

The SC said that an organizer doesn't have to specifically call for violence. The organizer just has to organize a rally in a disorganized manner, so that violence could possibly result, and that will make the organizer liable.

Trump definitely did that.

Sue him into oblivion. The SC approves.
Your TDS fixation makes you look stupid.

trump organized nothing on J6. Not to mention the other legal tests which have to be met.

I should have asked earlier... you're not actually stupid are you?

maybe it should be in all states. people are pretty tired of looting and rioting and killing going on. not to mention blocking highways, bridges and streets.
Under that lower court decision, a protest organizer faces potentially ruinous financial consequences if a single attendee at a mass protest commits an illegal act.

Dibs Ray Ebbs is having a good laugh.....

~S~

Haven't you learned by now that your gaslighting has no effect on the legal system?

Apparently not. And look where it's gotten you.

Keep it up. You make things so much easier for us.
I suspect you're not very bright. Trump's actions of J6 are well documented - he was organizing nothing.

But, understand your paranoia. You seem to be joined by Fani and Alvin and a couple of others who won't release their names.

BTW, who is "us"? Do you think there is more than one of you?

Your TDS fixation makes you look stupid.

trump organized nothing on J6. Not to mention the other legal tests which have to be met.

I should have asked earlier... you're not actually stupid are you?
That’s pretty silly. Don’t you remember Trump’s organized rally at the ellipse on January 6th?

That’s pretty silly. Don’t you remember Trump’s organized rally at the ellipse on January 6th?
Certainly there was a "rally"... and various other gatherings in support of Trump, etc.

That the rally was organized: Of course.

But no one ever seriously accused Trump of organizing, or being the organizer.

Except you, of course.

Certainly there was a "rally"... and various other gatherings in support of Trump, etc.

That the rally was organized: Of course.

But no one ever seriously accused Trump of organizing, or being the organizer.

Except you, of course.
Of course he was an organizer. He spoke at it and told people to show up.

Of course he was an organizer. He spoke at it and told people to show up.
I see the problem. Incorrect perception of facts, unfamiliarity with the English language:

Organizer (Merriam Webster):
a person or thing that organizes something: such as
a person who arranges something (such as an event) especially by systematic planning and by coordinating the efforts of others

Not to split a hair, but you can look up definitions yourself.

Doesn’t matter. Violence erupted and by this standard he’s liable.

Did he have a permit for a march to the capitol?
Getting a permit would have been the responsibility of the organizer. (Whoever that was)

You should stop now. You're demeaning yourself... people are laughing.

Doesn’t matter. Violence erupted and by this standard he’s liable.

Did he have a permit for a march to the capitol?
He didn’t march to the Capitol, and he’s not liable for any violence.

I asked a friend to meet me at a restaurant. if she throws a hissy fit on the sidewalk out front, am I liable for her behavior?

He didn’t march to the Capitol, and he’s not liable for any violence.

I asked a friend to meet me at a restaurant. if she throws a hissy fit on the sidewalk out front, am I liable for her behavior?
The BLM organizer was held liable for violence he had nothing to do with.

That’s a problem.

Trump sent his rioters on a march to the Capitol. There was no permit for that. It was an illegal protest.

The BLM organizer was held liable for violence he had nothing to do with.

That’s a problem.

Trump sent his rioters on a march to the Capitol. There was no permit for that. It was an illegal protest.
He didn’t send “rioters” anywhere. He encouraged his supporters peacefully protest.

You seem more upset by this one incident than the dozens (at least) of violent Arabs and HAMAS supporters rioting all over the country, spewing their Jew-hate.

He didn’t send “rioters” anywhere. He encouraged his supporters peacefully protest.

You seem more upset by this one incident than the dozens (at least) of violent Arabs and HAMAS supporters rioting all over the country, spewing their Jew-hate.

He did send them to the Capitol.

He would have gone too if the Secret Service hadn’t taken him home instead.

Forum List

Back