White man kills Innocent Black Uber driver in Ohio

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Both the killer and the victim appear to be victims of a scammer...

That said, what should become of the killer, throw the book at him, or have some compassion?

Why/why not?

With what looks like an antiquated Iver Johnson or Harrington & Richardon .22 pistol? :laughing0301:

There doesn't appear to be anything racial here. The guy and the scammer should both be charged. The guy should have called the cops as soon as he got the first blackmail call. He shouldn't have blasted someone who wasn't an obvious threat to his safety.

I saw this, this guy is guilty of murder. Shooting an elderly black woman with a limp 4 times?

Dude is another piece of shit that thinks holding a gun during a crime allows him to murder someone, and this victim, for all we know, is blameless. Even if she isn't, he had no right to shoot.

Lots of vigilantes out there these days.

This video was seven minutes longer than it needed to be.

More than likely, it was not just some, "scammer," targeting them both, it was IMO, an FBI op, looking to reinforce teh Deep State narrative of;

Biden calls white supremacy ‘most dangerous terrorist threat’ in speech at Howard​

“I’m saying this wherever I go,” the president told the university’s graduating class.

They probably had AI algorithms find the most likely victims (dementia ridden, disabled, and fearful,) that would be the most paranoid, which had the most probability to react negatively, and create that best publicity & election year scandal and press to agitate and cause friction and hate in the public eye.

. . and this guy making this video? I wouldn't be half surprised, listening to his manipulative commentary? If he was the agent that made these "scammer," calls himself. :mad:

. . . but that's just my tin foil hat theory. :sigh2:
FBIplot.jpg

Ohio man, 81, fatally shoots Uber driver, 61, after scammers target both of them, officials say

William Brock told investigators he shot Loletha Hall because he thought she was working with a man who called and threatened him and his family. Hall did not threaten Brock and did not have a weapon or assault him, according to the sheriff’s office and court documents.​

Ohio man, 81, fatally shoots Uber driver, 61, after scammers target both of them, officials say

This video was seven minutes longer than it needed to be.

More than likely, it was not just some, "scammer," targeting them both, it was IMO, an FBI op, looking to reinforce teh Deep State narrative of;

Biden calls white supremacy ‘most dangerous terrorist threat’ in speech at Howard​

“I’m saying this wherever I go,” the president told the university’s graduating class.

They probably had AI algorithms find the most likely victims (dementia ridden, disabled, and fearful,) that would be the most paranoid, which had the most probability to react negatively, and create that best publicity & election year scandal and press to agitate and cause friction and hate in the public eye.

. . and this guy making this video? I wouldn't be half surprised, listening to his manipulative commentary? If he was the agent that made these "scammer," calls himself. :mad:

. . . but that's just my tin foil hat theory. :sigh2:
FBIplot.jpg

William Brock told investigators he shot Loletha Hall because he thought she was working with a man who called and threatened him and his family. Hall did not threaten Brock and did not have a weapon or assault him, according to the sheriff’s office and court documents.​

YOU

Are one stupid motherfucker

I can understand why he pulled a gun on her, after reading the story. I don't understand however, why he ended up shooting her.

Forum List

Back